No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    FourDot wrote: »
    Putting my chips onto Birds of the West Indies for the title
    Bold, but yes.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    True Spy is my daft guess, great the reveal will be two hours before I go to work.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I have a feeling the title will reference Craig Bond's final mission.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    I think the title is either Risico or Shatterhand.
    15 hours to go!
    The most exciting part about all of this is that we are less than 24 hours away from the reveal and there have been no leaks. At this point with Spectre we knew the cast and title, heck we even knew Waltz was Blofeld not only a year before the movie was released but also in advance of the press conference.

That EON have kept such a tight ship on this production is wonderful. We’re teased but not spoiled. A tricky thing to do this day in age.
  • TripAcesTripAces Universal Exports
    It's amazing how well-guarded EON has kept all of this. Nothing much has leaked. Kudos to them.
    TripAces wrote: »
    It's amazing how well-guarded EON has kept all of this. Nothing much has leaked. Kudos to them.

Yep and we have all moaned about lack of info also! Clearly for good reason
    edited April 2019 Posts: 3,126

They hired Spectre to guard their secrets there will be no failure lol
    Looks like it will be 7:10 AM for me. Not too terrible. The most important thing is that I will be able to catch it live!
    So I responded to the Bond 25 reveal announcement tweet saying I wanted David Arnold to return and he just liked the tweet. Could this be saying something..?

I had a look and he liked a few others there as well, which is interesting. It could be something, it could be nothing - Dave has always been pretty responsive on Twitter about Bond, even when Newman was still in the composer's chair. He's nice like that. But you never know!

The kind of "lurking" speaks of desperation to me.

On my part or his?

His. LOL

I guess he is a fan and all, but...he's like that kid in class who keeps raising his hand, shouting "Pick me! Pick me!"

you clearly have never met him, listened to him (and BB on the same stage as i have); not only is he well versed and respectful of the entire Bond genre from every aspect he is considered a well loved part of the "Bond family" by EON etc. My guess was they grudgingly went with Mendes insistence of Newman. He is knowledge, passionate, energetic of the whole Bond thing.

I don't care for title, cast, anything(besides DC confirming its NOT his last one,,,) except, David Arnold being confirmed as composer.
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Looks like it will be 7:10 AM for me. Not too terrible. The most important thing is that I will be able to catch it live!

Same for me @FoxRox
    I'm in the 7:10am Club as well. Glad I'll get to see it live.
    12:10 for me. And in a holiday. Perfect. Will be dead to the world for two hours. Phone turned off, even. Damn, can't wait. And all this secrecy is just completely brilliant. Well done, EON.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    I'll be able to catch it 8:10. Set my alarm early, want to see it live. I'm really excited. I can't wait until I can fall asleep, lol.
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    darrenr wrote: »
    So I responded to the Bond 25 reveal announcement tweet saying I wanted David Arnold to return and he just liked the tweet. Could this be saying something..?

I had a look and he liked a few others there as well, which is interesting. It could be something, it could be nothing - Dave has always been pretty responsive on Twitter about Bond, even when Newman was still in the composer's chair. He's nice like that. But you never know!

The kind of "lurking" speaks of desperation to me.

On my part or his?

His. LOL

I guess he is a fan and all, but...he's like that kid in class who keeps raising his hand, shouting "Pick me! Pick me!"

you clearly have never met him, listened to him (and BB on the same stage as i have); not only is he well versed and respectful of the entire Bond genre from every aspect he is considered a well loved part of the "Bond family" by EON etc. My guess was they grudgingly went with Mendes insistence of Newman. He is knowledge, passionate, energetic of the whole Bond thing.

I don't care for title, cast, anything(besides DC confirming its NOT his last one,,,) except, David Arnold being confirmed as composer.

Your guess is correct according to Some Kind of Hero.
    I don't know if I will sleep lol I can't function I just want to get it done
    If David Arnold is back I will be elated.
    Might be time to pull an all-nighter with Bond films.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I'll be able to catch it 8:10. Set my alarm early, want to see it live. I'm really excited. I can't wait until I can fall asleep, lol.
    Same for me. Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.
    Might be time to pull an all-nighter with Bond films.

@FoxRox I plan to finish my watching of all of Daniel's Bond films I'm at Skyfall
    jake24 wrote: »
    Same for me. Don't think I'll be sleeping tonight.

@jake24 I can't even function right lol
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 12,242
    I get excited like a kid on Christmas Eve for Bond-related news as big as this. I'm not planning on sleeping much if at all until after the conference.

@007Blofeld not a bad idea. I was considering DN, GF, and GE lately.
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    It’s a standard 1:10pm for me in London, although I will have to watch on a bus into work :)
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    I'll be watching while in the gym. Honestly can't think of a better workout incentive.
    Will the live feed be on the 007 twitter account?
    Earlier today I reserved a meeting room at my workplace for the announcement tomorrow so I can watch it without anyone bothering me. :bz
  • NS_writingsNS_writings Buenos Aires
    Kananga wrote: »
    Will the live feed be on the 007 twitter account?

On Twitter, Facebook and YouTube, apparently. They'll set up a streaming video soon I hope...

Damn I'm excited!
    I get excited like a kid on Christmas Eve for Bond-related news as big as this. I'm not planning on sleeping much if at all until after the conference.

@007Blofeld not a bad idea. I was considering DN, GF, and GE lately.

Yeah I did watch GE too watching GF Friday and watched DN like not too long ago. I just hope the Silva Bond interrogation scene didn't ruin things please don't come after me not you people on the thread it's as frustrating for me as ever won't go away @FoxRox
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    So I'm probably reaching but Florence Pugh posted a picture two hours ago on her Instagram of herself on a very Jamaican looking beach, and she's been in New York most of month (as have Craig and Malek). Could she possibly be in Bond 25?