Your Bond Collection

Comments

• edited March 2019 Posts: 6,727
    Wow. Hugely impressive! I only have 3 of those lithographs, TLD, LTK and TMWTGG. They looks amazing all together. Well done!
  • MalloryMallory Do mosquitoes have friends?
    @RogueAgent That is superb! Where did you buy the glass display cabinets from?
    I did not realize you were so seriously obsessed. You must seek help immediately!
    One-Flew-Over-the-Cuckoos-Nest-Jack-e1492652279977.jpg?fit=1000%2C500

Lol!! I can handle being compared to crazy Jack Nicholson!!
    TR007 wrote: »
    Wow! That’s amazing! So incredibly jealous of your collection. The cave looks fantastic. Great work!

Thank you, that's why you all had to wait a little while.
    Mathis1 wrote: »
    Wow. Hugely impressive! I only have 3 of those lithographs, TLD, LTK and TMWTGG. They looks amazing all together. Well done!

Really pleased with how they all look. Always felt robbed that the artist Jeff Marshall never got the all clear to do the Brosnan ones let alone Daniel Craig's.
    Mallory wrote: »
    @RogueAgent That is superb! Where did you buy the glass display cabinets from?

Cheers Mallory, cabinets came from a company in Essex called Uni-Shop shop fittings. Proper retail store products. Expensive but you get what you pay for and as you can see they have certainly paid off for me.

Family and friends do love the Bond suite should they stay over?!!! Lol!
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    That fruit machine is fantastic! And best bedside table ever. (Is that your guest room? Can I come and stay?)
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    That fruit machine is fantastic! And best bedside table ever. (Is that your guest room? Can I come and stay?)

It is the guest room, but as you can see it is like Scaramanga's fun house/Island!!!! Lol!!!
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    Wow! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Amazing collection!
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    Jackpot! And that end table!
    @RogueAgent this is completely mesmerizing. Absolutely fantastic!
    Wow! I had to pick my jaw up off the floor! Amazing collection!

Lol! It has had that effect on people who know me and only saw it recently in person too. Great seeing their eye's light up!
    Jackpot! And that end table!

Glad you like it RichardTheBruce, My fiancé said she would buy one but I just had a lightbulb moment go off in my head and said I have an idea? And hey presto!!! Lol!
    mattjoes wrote: »
    @RogueAgent this is completely mesmerizing. Absolutely fantastic!

Thank you mattjoes, it is a great space to come home too after a hard and long day at work. It is also my panic room when my future amazing wife says to me what house work needs doing!!! Lol!
    RogueAgent wrote: »
    I did not realize you were so seriously obsessed. You must seek help immediately!

Wow! That’s amazing! So incredibly jealous of your collection. The cave looks fantastic. Great work!

Really pleased with how they all look. Always felt robbed that the artist Jeff Marshall never got the all clear to do the Brosnan ones let alone Daniel Craig's.

I definitely saw a GE one, and he also did one for SP. If you Google him they appear, but I don't think he did them all.
    Once again, seriously impressed. Great job!

I definitely saw a GE one, and he also did one for SP. If you Google him they appear, but I don't think he did them all.
    Once again, seriously impressed. Great job!

Cheers Mathis1. He emailed me once and said he has done more for his own enjoyment, but that was about it. He did however kindly send me a free Litho of George Lazenby which I will find out and post on here.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Do you sell tickets, @RogueAgent ?
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Do you sell tickets, @RogueAgent ?

Lol!! Sadly not my friend, have a fair few posters and banners too that I picked up for free from when I used to work in the cinema business which was great fun. Will post some soon. Behind the centre of the 3 tall cabinets their is a Skyfall standee of DC, so when I clean the collection he appears!!! Lol!
  • DaltonforyouDaltonforyou The Daltonator
    Do you know the history behind the slot machine?
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    @RogueAgent You have more stuff than you let on! Love the slot machine, and the 007 mug with the '7' as the handle. Amazing Bond cave. I seriously need to invest in some cabinets.
    This is a really, really impressive collection (and room), @RogueAgent! Probably even more so for a non-collector like me, as I can't understand how you have found the time to find and invest in all this! Love the cabinets; they really stand out with their lighting. :-)

Other than books and a few comics and video games, I only own one single Bond poster (a "L007k up!" TB one).
    Excellent collection, @RogueAgent ! My fiance has one question-what's your cat's name?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    @RogueAgent your collection is off the chart
    Great collection. Need to look at this on my computer to get a better nosey at everything
  • LeonardPineLeonardPine The Bar on the Beach
    AMAZING!!!!! What a great display! Puts my meagre collection to shame!
    Do you know the history behind the slot machine?

The only history that I have on it was that it was a bar top slot machine in Japan, but that is much as I know? It currently runs on tokens but can be reset to which ever money denomination you wish. The kids love it as it plays 2 versions of the James Bond music although they have only won the jackpot once! When you get close you get gun shots, and multiple other sounds. It is a lot of fun.
    QBranch wrote: »
    @RogueAgent You have more stuff than you let on! Love the slot machine, and the 007 mug with the '7' as the handle. Amazing Bond cave. I seriously need to invest in some cabinets.

The key to the cave is finding your Tracy Di Vicenzo like I have! I just hope Bunt and Blofeld follow us from the church in 19 days time! Lol!
    This is a really, really impressive collection (and room), @RogueAgent! Probably even more so for a non-collector like me, as I can't understand how you have found the time to find and invest in all this! Love the cabinets; they really stand out with their lighting. :-)

Other than books and a few comics and video games, I only own one single Bond poster (a "L007k up!" TB one).

It doesn't mean your no less a fan. I have been pretty selective in what I purchase believe it or not? Lol! But it is over 20 years plus I have collected. I have never smoked or done drugs, I like a drink but not excessive and this just turned in to my passion and hobby. Some people do sport, or whatever it may be? But me it is Bond and meeting as many cast members as possible. Although you may have worked that out already? Lol! Plus my beloved Norwich City FC of course!!!
    JET007 wrote: »
    Excellent collection, @RogueAgent ! My fiance has one question-what's your cat's name?

Cheers JET007, The Blue/Grey is called Polly, The Black cat Bon, The Grey/White cat is Lulu although she is a little camera shy at present. Lol!
    AMAZING!!!!! What a great display! Puts my meagre collection to shame!

Nonsense my friend, we are all fans in different ways. You got some great items too.
    Alan007 wrote: »
    Great collection. Need to look at this on my computer to get a better nosey at everything

Lol! Enjoy!!! Believe it or not their are some other bits I will share on here soon.
    @RogueAgent your collection is off the chart

Thank you for your kind words Fire_and_Ice. I am very proud of what I have achieved.
    Sharing so you guys can feel my pain. Passing a charity shop yesterday, I saw the Die Another Day racetrack set in the window for £20. Went in, asked to inspect the contents, CLEARLY committed to making a purchase because I was smirking like an idiot...and the Jaguar was missing, so I passed on it.

Probably for the best; I have nowhere to set it up.
  • edited April 2019 Posts: 17,241

It doesn't mean your no less a fan. I have been pretty selective in what I purchase believe it or not? Lol! But it is over 20 years plus I have collected. I have never smoked or done drugs, I like a drink but not excessive and this just turned in to my passion and hobby. Some people do sport, or whatever it may be? But me it is Bond and meeting as many cast members as possible. Although you may have worked that out already? Lol! Plus my beloved Norwich City FC of course!!!

It sure doesn't look like you've been selective when finding all this stuff, haha! Guess collecting for 20+ years gives you the time to find those must-have objects though. I bet that several of these items have been difficult to find as well!

Do you have a Norwich City FC room too? :-D
    Sharing so you guys can feel my pain. Passing a charity shop yesterday, I saw the Die Another Day racetrack set in the window for £20. Went in, asked to inspect the contents, CLEARLY committed to making a purchase because I was smirking like an idiot...and the Jaguar was missing, so I passed on it.

Too bad the car was missing, because that price wasn't bad at all. Maybe you can find just the Jaguar online via Ebay or something?
    Too bad the car was missing, because that price wasn't bad at all. Maybe you can find just the Jaguar online via Ebay or something?

I did have a look! (You can get the whole set on eBay for not much more, but it's the kind of thing I wouldn't go out and buy deliberately, only if one popped up by serendipity.)

I did have a look! (You can get the whole set on eBay for not much more, but it's the kind of thing I wouldn't go out and buy deliberately, only if one popped up by serendipity.)

Same here. Not the kind of thing I'd go to trouble searching for online etc. Still a cool thing to just stumble on when passing by a shop window though!

It sure doesn't look like you've been selective when finding all this stuff, haha! Guess collecting for 20+ years gives you the time to find those must-have objects though. I bet that several of these items have been difficult to find as well!

Lol, My soon to be wife would not allow a Norwich City room Torgeirtrap, having said that I would not want one as most of the time they give me a heart condition! Lol!

Agent_99, that's really unlucky with the missing Jaguar but I would have passed on purchasing it too.

Lol, My soon to be wife would not allow a Norwich City room Torgeirtrap, having said that I would not want one as most of the time they give me a heart condition! Lol!

Yes, that's probably for the better! :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

I have a Manchester United stand/podium with MU merch and collectables on, with a framed print of Old Trafford above it. Its like a mini shrine :))

I have a Manchester United stand/podium with MU merch and collectables on, with a framed print of Old Trafford above it. Its like a mini shrine :))

That's not a bad idea actually. Don't have many collectibles, so I could probably make a combined Bond/football mini shrine! :-D