No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

Gareth007 wrote: »
    Love it or hate it. But let me know what your thoughts are :) Exited.
    Untitled.md.png

if you could do one for The Hildebrand rarity I would love it but no that isn't the title either keep guessing Gareth
    Untitled.md.png

This is the first of the recent fan suggested titles that I don’t hate. I actually like it.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Remington wrote: »
    1. CR - love it.
    2. QOS - love it.
    3. SF - like it.
    4. SP - ugh.

Spot on.

+1

How is QoS better than spectre and skyfall. QoS is utter rubbish. The writers strike effected the film so badly. It's so bad. So your saying QoS villian was better and more memorable than skyfall and spectre's. QoS is utterly forgettable and without a doubt the weakest one. Im glad theres people who enjoyed it, but I just know that it's the weakest.

Agree, QoS is forgettable and horribly edited.

Yes, I'm glad you and some others agree with me. I don't want to sound mean to those who really enjoy it, because im happy for them in all honesty, but even Spectre's opening alone is far better than QoS's opening car chase. The writers strike effected that movie unfortunately, but I think the director's taste was not well suited either. It had some bad luck and choices made it pretty poor. Thanks for your thoughts on this too ;)

Recently, I came to appreciate QOS a lot more in terms of story. I think that with a little twist and with Greene being stronger and imposing the film could have been much better than Skyfall. But, honestly, I can't forgive the shakey cam editing, the unbondian main title sequence and the rushed gunbarrel at the end. In that sense, Skyfall wins. But when I think the main villain just wants to kill an old lady and that's just the dream of his life, well, I have to say SPECTRE beats both of them by a million miles.

I'm a big fan of MK12's title sequence for Quantum - there's some YOLT homages there that appeal to me.
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Untitled.md.png

if you could do one for The Hildebrand rarity I would love it but no that isn't the title either keep guessing Gareth

Untitled612efa13a33f5b0c.png
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541
    When did bond 25 turned into bond film ranking?
    MooreFun wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Remington wrote: »
    1. CR - love it.
    2. QOS - love it.
    3. SF - like it.
    4. SP - ugh.

Spot on.

+1

How is QoS better than spectre and skyfall. QoS is utter rubbish. The writers strike effected the film so badly. It's so bad. So your saying QoS villian was better and more memorable than skyfall and spectre's. QoS is utterly forgettable and without a doubt the weakest one. Im glad theres people who enjoyed it, but I just know that it's the weakest.

Agree, QoS is forgettable and horribly edited.

Yes, I'm glad you and some others agree with me. I don't want to sound mean to those who really enjoy it, because im happy for them in all honesty, but even Spectre's opening alone is far better than QoS's opening car chase. The writers strike effected that movie unfortunately, but I think the director's taste was not well suited either. It had some bad luck and choices made it pretty poor. Thanks for your thoughts on this too ;)

Recently, I came to appreciate QOS a lot more in terms of story. I think that with a little twist and with Greene being stronger and imposing the film could have been much better than Skyfall. But, honestly, I can't forgive the shakey cam editing, the unbondian main title sequence and the rushed gunbarrel at the end. In that sense, Skyfall wins. But when I think the main villain just wants to kill an old lady and that's just the dream of his life, well, I have to say SPECTRE beats both of them by a million miles.

I'm a big fan of MK12's title sequence for Quantum - there's some YOLT homages there that appeal to me.

Same here, Opera sequence and Airdog fight & are my favorite. Best Airdog fight scene I saw in years.
    Let's get back on topic now with BOND 25.

PLEASE !!
    Untitled.md.png

your missing two words and can you put the Spectre Bullit hole in Hildebrand
    actually 3 days but whose counting
    It’s 4 days actually.
    Untitled.md.png

Sure, can do. I just thought the one word sounds better thats all.
  • dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender
    actually 3 days but whose counting
    It’s 4 days actually.

I hope we get some set videos.
    Untitled.md.png

Sure, can do. I just thought the one word sounds better thats all.

thanks need a new background for my phone
  • MinionMinion Don't Hassle the Bond
    Oh, sorry. I thought this was the Bond 25 thread, but I seem to have stumbled into the QoS vs SP thread. Good, these are exciting and fresh opinions I’m excited to read about.
    Anyone else feel B25 has a lot maybe too many chracters?
    Does anyone else hop on the internet every few hours hoping like hell we get an announcement for B25, or is it just me. Getting quite annoying now we haven't heard anything.
    Minion wrote: »
    Oh, sorry. I thought this was the Bond 25 thread, but I seem to have stumbled into the QoS vs SP thread. Good, these are exciting and fresh opinions I’m excited to read about.

Now let us argue Die another Day Licence to kill A view to a Kill On Her majesties Secret Service and Diamonds are forever...

I feel that discussing how each previous actor left the role would be interesting
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Minion wrote: »
    And fan art too, which apparently has a lot to do with the production.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Some psychiatrists are going to have a lot of work soon, seeing how unbelievably disappointed many here will be if four or five days from now, we haven't received tons of video material and production stills. :)

I hope they keep everything behind locked doors for another three or four months. Just as a social experiment. ;)
  • ResurrectionResurrection Kolkata, India
    edited March 2019 Posts: 2,541
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Some psychiatrists are going to have a lot of work soon, seeing how unbelievably disappointed many here will be if four or five days from now, we haven't received tons of video material and production stills. :)

I hope they keep everything behind locked doors for another three or four months. Just as a social experiment. ;)

Haha that would break all hell loose sir
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    edited March 2019 Posts: 754
    Tuck91 wrote: »
    Anyone else feel B25 has a lot maybe too many chracters?

Potentially... but I'm hoping it just seems that way. If you listed out all the characters in CR it adds up too. It's how they're handled... if well written, interact with Bond and used economically, not getting their own story lines, it will be okay.
    At least holding back information that's owed to us would confirm that Barbara needs to go.
    Variety's picked up on the recent Boyle quotes with a short piece. Nothing new, though.

https://variety.com/2019/film/news/danny-boyle-bond-25-exit-great-shame-1203169432/

Just out of interest, I do hope that one day we get a detailed account of what Boyle and Hodge's film would have been. But I remain confident CJF is going to deliver the best version of B25 we could hope to see.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    QBranch wrote: »
    At least holding back information that's owed to us would confirm that Barbara needs to go.

What information are we "owed"?

Why would Barbara Broccoli, producer of such films as GE and CR, have to go if we're left in the dark about B25 for another few weeks or so?
    Come now, I'm being sarcastic, just as you were.
    Well if their is to be a press conference on Monday? Tomorrow you would think be a good day to kick off a build up over the weekend?
  • I can't see a press conference happening anytime soon, late April would be my guess. At least until they have the full cast confirmed.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    DJCLE84 wrote: »
    .. my only really real gripe with it, like i mentioned earlier - was titling the movie QUANTUM OF SOLACE and then naming the secret organization QUANTUM.. thats like putting *Frank's Red Hot on a nice french silk pie - two things by themselves - awesome - together though? it doesn't work, and doesn't make sense lol.

*Frank's Red Hot is a popular brand of hot sauce here in the states - not sure if they have that across pond.. just in case the reference was lost on you lol.
    F R A N K ' S ___ R E D ___ HOT

What a great Bond film title that would make. Just sayin'. Decent product placement, too.

IMG_5854.PNG?format=1500w

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    It sounds to me like Production Weekly picks up whatever title the fans think it is rather than what the working title actually is so I wouldn’t believe anything they say...
    Eclipse.... it sounds like a Danny Boyle film.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    I can't see a press conference happening anytime soon, late April would be my guess. At least until they have the full cast confirmed.

I think so too.
    Can't wait for the clapperboard pics to return too. One of my favourite parts of production. Although I won't analyze what order they're in - I like some mystery to remain.