No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    007Blofeld wrote: »
    I just personal messaged @Pierce2Daniel on what's his Intel on the press conference

I did too a few days back. No response.
    We all know what that means.
  • It just so happens that I have some intel about the press conference at Pinewood. But considering members have been joking about me behind my back, I’ll just leave reporting it

How come seemingly nobody cares about @Pierce2Daniel ‘s intel about the press conference?? Has this place entered the Twilight Zone while I was enjoying my week long suspension?

Don't want to beg for it.
    Too lazy to PM.

+3. Can't be bothered and have a vanishingly small appetite for the sort of online inter-poster feuding that gives rise to this sort of thing.
  • 007Blofeld007Blofeld In the freedom of the West.
    DonnyDB5 wrote: »
    I just personal messaged @Pierce2Daniel on what's his Intel on the press conference

I did too a few days back. No response.

oh ok
    Ludovico wrote: »
    I'm still not enthusiastic about Malik, Oscar or no Oscar. In fact I long for the time when Bond villains were played by relatively unknown veteran actors.

I always wanted Bruno Ganz to play a sinister mastermind of a big criminal organization (other than Spectre) in a Bond film, but sadly this is now impossible.
    @DaltonCraig007, have you seen him in In Order of Disappearance? He was hilarious, amazing, and chillingly threatening.

Would Malek be a physical challenge a fight though?
    Why should he?

• DenbighDenbigh UK
    This is probably gonna start another ego-feud about intel. Can’t wait :(
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    Denbigh wrote: »

My Lego is better than your Lego!
  • DenbighDenbigh UK
    Denbigh wrote: »

My Lego is better than your Lego!

Exactly haha :D
    the press conference will happen when it happens I am happy regardless
    Risico007 wrote: »
    the press conference will happen when it happens I am happy regardless

That's the spirit!

Personally, I'm betting it happens between the end of pre-production and the beginning of principal photography.
  • I keep saying that if they only announced a change in the release date, so the date to begin filming is the same.

• I quite like ‘Risico’ as a potential title.
  • DoctorKaufmannDoctorKaufmann Can shoot you from Stuttgart and still make it look like suicide.
    Malek is quite young, they could use him in upcoming movies.
    Do we have to beg @Pierce2Daniel ? It's one thing to to share the info you have with people that were constantly mean to you, but why not share it with people who have always been on your side?
    it will happen soon enough everyone can relax.. and enjoy looking at Rachel Weisz.... that dress..... that body.....
    Risico007 wrote: »
    it will happen soon enough everyone can relax.. and enjoy looking at Rachel Weisz.... that dress..... that body.....
    I'm 100% relaxed. For reasons I cannot talk about nothing about Bond 25 can make me upset or angry anymore. I just think it's extremely selfish that a fellow forum member will not share the information he has about the presser with us.
  • @PanchitoPistoles Sorry, the last time I ran a story - not only was I correct - but MI6 stole it without reaching out and it ended up being referenced in The Sun newspaper. Once bitten, twice shy.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 4,619
    @PanchitoPistoles Sorry, the last time I ran a story - not only was I correct - but MI6 stole it without reaching out and it ended up being referenced in The Sun newspaper. Once bitten, twice shy.
    I am imploring MI6-HQ to issue an official apology adressed to @Pierce2Daniel.

@JamesPage @Benny Please, for the greater good!
  • Blofeld0064Blofeld0064 Milford, Michigan
    https://www.cinemablend.com/news/2467383/the-kingsman-prequel-was-just-delayed-to-bond-25s-old-release-date

Kingsman 3 moves its release date to Bond 25's old Feb 14 release date.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Bentley007 wrote: »
    ggl007 wrote: »
    Has there been sound confirmation filming will begin in April? I'm curious if March filming is still on the table. If so, curious as to when the press conference will be held.

Nope. It’s all rumours at the moment.

Allow me to underline this.

Pierce2daniel did say his source stated Pinewood shooting April 5th. Could second unit start before then, perhaps...

Ggl007 was it you who said you had heard Thursday as a possible date for press conference? Maybe this is still the case

Right. I had heard of February 28th and March 8th, but that was before this month's change.

Anyway, I would not rule out either of them. I would not rule out March.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 6,665

(On a sidenote, we should bring Greg Williams back to take photographs of B25. I wasn't crazy about Rankin's work in Spectre)

Greg Williams is the best, no doubt. Lovely picture, lovely couple. I wasn't crazy about Rankin's work either, not if I compare it with the previous entries done by Williams - filled with iconic, straight to cinema history photos. And Craig seemed to have more trust and a good relationship with Williams, bringing his own Leica with him and even photographing Williams himself (as he did on the boat in SF, with Berenice).
    Univex wrote: »

(On a sidenote, we should bring Greg Williams back to take photographs of B25. I wasn't crazy about Rankin's work in Spectre)

Greg Williams is the best, no doubt. Lovely picture, lovely couple. I wasn't crazy about Rankin's work either, not if I compare it with the previous entries done by Williams - filled with iconic, straight to cinema history photos. And Craig seemed to have more trust and a good relationship with Williams, bringing his own Leica with him and even photographing Williams himself (as he did on the boat in SF, with Berenice).

If anyone wants to start a Go Fund Me to build a time travel device for Williams to go back and create photography books for every Bond film, let me know. I'll totally chip in! I'd love to see him back for Bond 25!
    Am I the only one who finds Rachel’s latex top a bit tacky?
    JET007 wrote: »

If anyone wants to start a Go Fund Me to build a time travel device for Williams to go back and create photography books for every Bond film, let me know. I'll totally chip in! I'd love to see him back for Bond 25!

Does anyone know why he didn't do the SP photo book?
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Because he didn’t work on Spectre. He got replaced by Rankin.

Well, yes, I understand that. I'm asking if anyone knows why.

^ He really looks good there. The whites work well for Craig (hair, not underwear, obviously).
  • peterpeter Toronto
    Ides of March, indeed, @ggl007
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave

Well, yes, I understand that. I'm asking if anyone knows why.

Ah, I read it as why he didn’t work on solely the book as compared to doing shooting behind the scenes/publicity photos. I don’t think anyone knows why for sure except Rankin, Williams, and EON.
  • edited February 2019 Posts: 1,661
    jake24 wrote: »
    Gaga won for the song (co-win with the other songwriters). I really don't want to be resigned to her singing the title song for Bond 25 though. I just don't like her; never have. But she surely must be a top contender since EON really seems to always want a currently popular singer.

Based on popularity the clear choice would be US singer Ariana Grande. Currently number one and number two in the UK top 40 singles chart. Her album is number one in the album chart. It's hard to imagine any current singer more popular with the streaming music generation. Ed Sheeran is the male equivalent but I hope he isn't chosen!
  • Bentley007Bentley007 Manitoba, Canada
    edited February 2019 Posts: 564
    peter wrote: »
    Ides of March, indeed, @ggl007

So the March the 15th is the date we will know everything. Lol