007 Funko Pop figurines

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    EB Games is the same company as GameStop, so I doubt one would be doing preorders without the other.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    well if you can locate the link, LMK pls!
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Checked EB Games Australia, and there is no pre-order either.
    don't get it. strange.
    today was supposed to be 007 Wave 2 release- haven't seen (surprise!) a word on it. Anyone else?
    I haven't seen anything and I've scoured the googles.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    In my usual shop they told me that nothing Bondian from Funko is scheduled for December or even January... ?
    I am having my 2 Best Men made up as Funko figures as a thank you gift. Lol!
    well, there goes my favorite Christmas presents. Thank you, Funko. For nothing.
    Dropped into the store today and nothing Bond related was listed in their December Funko catalogue.
  • Here's a real bargain if anyone wants to purchase the original set:

https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-figures/james-bond-complete-pop-vinyl-set/11960640.html
    jamesyreid wrote: »
    Here's a real bargain if anyone wants to purchase the original set:

https://www.zavvi.com/merch-action-figures/james-bond-complete-pop-vinyl-set/11960640.html

Although they are not my thing? I have to say that looks quite the bargain.
    The Aston Martin Pop Ride is sold out everywhere in Sydney. Has anyone bought any off eBay? Are they legit?
    Legit? Of course.
  • edited December 2018 Posts: 235
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    The Aston Martin Pop Ride is sold out everywhere in Sydney. Has anyone bought any off eBay? Are they legit?
    Have looked on Amazon? I bought mind from the store for $25. I'm missing 524,525,526 pop figures and they are really hard to find at stores.
    Mazouni wrote: »
    Have looked on Amazon? I bought mind from the store for $25. I'm missing 524,525,526 pop figures and they are really hard to find at stores.

Yeah, they're even more expensive on Amazon.

I found a couple of stores that can special order. I will have to do it that way, still damn expensive, $54 is the cheapest.

I found a couple of stores that can special order. I will have to do it that way, still damn expensive, $54 is the cheapest.

I got my pop ride at gamestop for $25 when they first came out. Not sure how they charge $54. Over in USA you can get one for $15.00.
    https://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-Rides-James-Martin/dp/B076575XHJ

I got my pop ride at gamestop for $25 when they first came out. Not sure how they charge $54. Over in USA you can get one for $15.00.
    https://www.amazon.com/Funko-POP-Rides-James-Martin/dp/B076575XHJ

Checked out the link, it ended up being even more expensive with currency conversation, shipping and tax.

In Australia, Pop Rides are around $55, and standard pops are $18. Way too expensive, but that's just how things are unfortunately.

I ended up trading in some games for one. I also asked about Wave 2 and the store doesn't have any info yet, but said they will have new product updates in January.
    5zz3ucbho3621.jpg

According to reddit, Barnes & Noble have a Baron Samedi Funko Pop scheduled for release in June, 2019.
    5zz3ucbho3621.jpg

According to reddit, Barnes & Noble have a Baron Samedi Funko Pop scheduled for release in June, 2019.

Be interested to see that one when it does?
    Got this today.
    Anyone heard any updates on this?
  • w2bondw2bond is indeed a very rare breed
    No Lazenby or Dalton :-(
    =bg= wrote: »
    Anyone heard any updates on this?

Sadly, no.
    Weren't they meant to come out last November? What a shame.
    that was the rumour, even saw an order invoice or something. 2 Craigs, Pierce, M, Honey, Jinx and LeChiffre. Then..............nothing.
    So far, no updates on 007 from the New York toy fair...
    JET007 wrote: »
    So far, no updates on 007 from the New York toy fair...

Funko has definitely let us down here.
    I ever asked the other day on their twitter Q&A and got nothing!
    JET007 wrote: »
    I ever asked the other day on their twitter Q&A and got nothing!

they will never respond. I've got all the current 007s (except for Jaws, who I loathe) and Mulder and Scully. That's it for me.