The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 13 Apr 11:00 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Totally understand his standing amongst the United fan base. For us Rosenborg fans though, the opinion of the guy are quite different!

Does it look like Martial is the guy to make way for Lukaku? Rashford will be an interesting option if he plays full matches.

Rashford is definately Ole first choice striker
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Jesus with a brace currently for City against Wolves, I did consider bringing him in after his four goal haul in the Cup though there is just no guarantee he will start with Aguero around. Though perhaps his current form will make Pep give him a run in the side, hmm this is Pep Mr Rotation I am talking about.
    Totally understand his standing amongst the United fan base. For us Rosenborg fans though, the opinion of the guy are quite different!

Does it look like Martial is the guy to make way for Lukaku? Rashford will be an interesting option if he plays full matches.

Might just have to take the chance that he'll get enough playing time. Won't need to take a hit to bring him in, so that makes it easier.
    Jesus with a brace currently for City against Wolves, I did consider bringing him in after his four goal haul in the Cup though there is just no guarantee he will start with Aguero around. Though perhaps his current form will make Pep give him a run in the side, hmm this is Pep Mr Rotation I am talking about.

You never know with Pep! Tempted to just bring Sané back, but he will surely be benched when I do :))

Might just have to take the chance that he'll get enough playing time. Won't need to take a hit to bring him in, so that makes it easier.

You never know with Pep! Tempted to just bring Sané back, but he will surely be benched when I do :))

Ximenez subbed as Wolves were down to ten men so only 1 point from him.

Rashford and Jesus good cheaper options especially Rashford, Sane got an assist today, thought about swapping him for Hazard for the third time :))

Rashford and Jesus good cheaper options especially Rashford, Sane got an assist today, thought about swapping him for Hazard for the third time :))

It will be Hazard that will make way for Sané for me to, but will need to do it for a hit if I transfer in Rashford.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2019 Posts: 15,690
    3-0 for City (own goal from Saiss).

It will be Hazard that will make way for Sané for me to, but will need to do it for a hit if I transfer in Rashford.

I am thinking the same Rashford for Aubamyang, Sane for Hazard though used my free transfers so may have to wait as reluctant to take hits

Glad I benched Doherty!

I am thinking the same Rashford for Aubamyang, Sane for Hazard though used my free transfers so may have to wait as reluctant to take hits

You never know, it might pay off- At the same time it might backfire too. Don't fancy Arsenal keeping a clean sheet against Hazard and Chelsea though (unfortunately).

Glad I benched Doherty!

You never know, it might pay off- At the same time it might backfire too. Don't fancy Arsenal keeping a clean sheet against Hazard and Chelsea though (unfortunately).

Rashford is definitely the first switch I would go for though Arsenal could surprise us with a Spurs like performance next weekend, there were five goals in the last Arsenal/Chelsea game.

Still no word on Kane injury I hope he is out for a few weeks so I wont stress not owning him until I can get him back in :))

Glad I benched Doherty!

Rashford is definitely the first switch I would go for though Arsenal could surprise us with a Spurs like performance next weekend, there were five goals in the last Arsenal/Chelsea game.

Still no word on Kane injury I hope he is out for a few weeks so I wont stress not owning him until I can get him back in :))

Is it now we should consider Llorente? :-D
    No, will probably just do the Rashford move. Hate missing out on points from in-form players.
    edited January 2019 Posts: 23,265

Glad I benched Doherty!

No, will probably just do the Rashford move. Hate missing out on points from in-form players.

I wish I could just swap Rashford for say Anderson, if only they were both classed as midfielders

Spurs losing Son as well is bad timing, Top three could be not so sealed on for Spurs if Kane misses games

Glad I benched Doherty!

I wish I could just swap Rashford for say Anderson, if only they were both classed as midfielders

Spurs losing Son as well is bad timing, Top three could be not so sealed on for Spurs if Kane misses games

Rashford classified as a midfielder would have been great! For the price, he isn't a bad option as a striker either.

"Sp*rs losing Son as well is good timing"
    Fixed your comment a bit :-D

Glad I benched Doherty!

Rashford classified as a midfielder would have been great! For the price, he isn't a bad option as a striker either.

:)) hey if Arsenal sorted themselves out it should be a four horse race for 3rd and 4th if Spurs lose Kane

Glad I benched Doherty!

:)) hey if Arsenal sorted themselves out it should be a four horse race for 3rd and 4th if Spurs lose Kane

For Arsenal it depends on the January window, I guess. They really need to strengthen – if only with loan players.

Interesting, this might lead to a lot of new team compositions. Rashford will no doubt be a popular replacement!

Glad I benched Doherty!

For Arsenal it depends on the January window, I guess. They really need to strengthen – if only with loan players.

Interesting, this might lead to a lot of new team compositions. Rashford will no doubt be a popular replacement!

I want to get Rashford in though will need two transfers to do it as I am going with three up front

Glad I benched Doherty!

I want to get Rashford in though will need two transfers to do it as I am going with three up front

How many free transfers do you have?
    Zero I brought a defender in on Saturday, my team is OK, Rashford may blank next game
    Sky Sports are reporting Arnold is out for two weeks, thankfully I have decent back up this week.

Though FPL are saying Feb 24th as a return date, I am going to have to swap him for Robertson
    Zero I brought a defender in on Saturday, my team is OK, Rashford may blank next game

Still many good fixtures for United, so you can always wait if you don't want to take a hit.
    Sky Sports are reporting Arnold is out for two weeks, thankfully I have decent back up this week.

I've been thinking of bringing him in. Glad I didn't do it now!
    Edited my above post, FPL claim he is out for five weeks

Ouch! Robertson and van Dijk are the best replacements in the Liverpool defence. Who plays instead of TAA?

Ouch! Robertson and van Dijk are the best replacements in the Liverpool defence. Who plays instead of TAA?

Liverpool have a defensive crisis on there hands with a few others out, this messes up my plans I don't have enough in the bank even for a straight swap for Robertson. I'll have to wait till after this weekend to take a hit and a free transfer to get a Liverpool replacement in.

Me dumping Kane is the silver lining as could have had a mess of a team
    Hmm I may bring in Doherty as a quick fix and at decent price, Wolves also have some decent fixtures

Liverpool have a defensive crisis on there hands with a few others out, this messes up my plans I don't have enough in the bank even for a straight swap for Robertson. I'll have to wait till after this weekend to take a hit and a free transfer to get a Liverpool replacement in.

That's true. Don't feel too confident in my defensive Liverpool double-up with TAA out.

The Kane transfer seems to work out just fine!

That's true. Don't feel too confident in my defensive Liverpool double-up with TAA out.

I took a hit though kept TAA, I Stumbled on a potential bargain as back up.

Just watched this interesting discussion, I did not know the extent if true of Arsenal's issues...

And Liverpool have loaned Clyne out to Bournemouth until the end of the season,talk about bad timing !!
    barryt007 wrote: »
    And Liverpool have loaned Clyne out to Bournemouth until the end of the season,talk about bad timing !!

I think Milner has played at right back, Klopp would be very desperate to bring Moreno in
    barryt007 wrote: »

I think Milner has played at right back, Klopp would be very desperate to bring Moreno in

Bloody hell ,I would play Minolet at right back compared to Moreno !

I took a hit though kept TAA, I Stumbled on a potential bargain as back up.

Just watched this interesting discussion, I did not know the extent if true of Arsenal's issues...

Bargains are gold in FPL! Will try to sort out a few issues in my own team eventually, but it will most likely require some downgrades. That's were good bargain options come in handy.

Yeah, Arsenal are in big trouble on the backroom sides of things too, if we're to believe that Mislintat leaves. He was just the guy Arsenal needed with his expertise in scouting talents (Arsenal likes and need to seek out cheap talents). They will no doubt find a replacement or restructure things, but still – he's a guy that's very important at the club.

Then there's the ownership. No way Arsenal are getting funds to spend on players from Kroenke, so they're left with the option of selling players or loan moves.