The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 33 deadline: Sat 20 Apr 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

3 precious points, bonus

Precious indeed!

Since I wild carded my points have been poor, hopefully Richarlison will grab a few goals against Bournemouth tomorrow

I hope so too!
    Season has become difficult at this point I feel; so many options, but still difficult to pick up points. Salah is looking like a good captaincy option in the coming gameweeks though.

Agree Liverpool have decent fixtures, I got 46 points today with three players left to hopefully get points, really not happy that I have points on the bench. My team generally has decent fixtures certainly my midfield though that counts for nothing really. I am tempted to dump Richarlison and Anderson though there fixtures are decent, if I could swap one for an upgrade like Sane may justify it for me.

46 points looks like a good result! Depending on the results in the other games, you might end up with a decent green arrow.

It's the same with me really; decent fixtures for the majority of the midfield, but it's tempting to look at options. Anderson and Hazard are the ones that might be transferred out in my team – tomorrow's games and Monday's game depending.

Anderson seems to have dropped off since Arnautović got back into the side, though of course that could change with the potential China move. Richarlison is still getting into good position though not getting the points, though he is cheap. Hazard just frustrates despite good points total, if Chelsea get Higuaine or Wilson in that could see Hazard improve.

I am indecisive with my team, maybe its best to wait till end of transfer window.
  • edited January 2019 Posts: 17,279

3 precious points, bonus

Precious indeed!

Since I wild carded my points have been poor, hopefully Richarlison will grab a few goals against Bournemouth tomorrow

I hope so too!
    Season has become difficult at this point I feel; so many options, but still difficult to pick up points. Salah is looking like a good captaincy option in the coming gameweeks though.

Agree Liverpool have decent fixtures, I got 46 points today with three players left to hopefully get points, really not happy that I have points on the bench. My team generally has decent fixtures certainly my midfield though that counts for nothing really. I am tempted to dump Richarlison and Anderson though there fixtures are decent, if I could swap one for an upgrade like Sane may justify it for me.

46 points looks like a good result! Depending on the results in the other games, you might end up with a decent green arrow.

It's the same with me really; decent fixtures for the majority of the midfield, but it's tempting to look at options. Anderson and Hazard are the ones that might be transferred out in my team – tomorrow's games and Monday's game depending.

Anderson seems to have dropped off since Arnautović got back into the side, though of course that could change with the potential China move. Richarlison is still getting into good position though not getting the points, though he is cheap. Hazard just frustrates despite good points total, if Chelsea get Higuaine or Wilson in that could see Hazard improve.

I am indecisive with my team, maybe its best to wait till end of transfer window.

Those potential moves can sure make us rethink those transfers. Don't know how much truth there is to the China move, but I don't think West Ham have denied it completely. Chelsea will probably bring in a striker though, and Higuaín looks the most likely one. Good player.

If you're indecisive about further transfers (like me), you can always save a transfer, or if having a couple transfers available, just have a look at the cheap bench players and see if you want to transfer them out for cheap ones with better fixtures for example. You can also just burn a transfer if no changes are needed.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

3 precious points, bonus

Precious indeed!

I hope so too!

Those potential moves can sure make us rethink those transfers. Don't know how much truth there is to the China move, but I don't think West Ham have denied it completely. Chelsea will probably bring in a striker though, and Higuaín looks the most likely one. Good player.

If you're indecisive about further transfers (like me), you can always save a transfer, or if having a couple transfers available, just have a look at the cheap bench players and see if you want to transfer them out for cheap ones with better fixtures for example. You can also just burn a transfer if no changes are needed.

I'll hold of for two GW's I just hope Aubameyang can match Kanes points, I instantly regret getting rid if Kane.

3 precious points, bonus

Precious indeed!

I hope so too!

I'll hold of for two GW's I just hope Aubameyang can match Kanes points, I instantly regret getting rid if Kane.

I doubt Aubameyang can match Kane over the next two fixtures – unless he goes goal crazy at home vs. Cardiff (I hope he does!). Undecided whether I'll keep him myself; I think it'll depend on what I want to do with the midfield.
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    I was thinking I was going to have a horror week (it's not over yet) but checked this morning and was happy to see I had a pretty decent result.
    Hope Bournemouth can hold up against Everton. Not super hopeful to be honest.
    If I get some decent points today I'll take a hit and get Kane back in
    Benny wrote: »
    I was thinking I was going to have a horror week (it's not over yet) but checked this morning and was happy to see I had a pretty decent result.
    Hope Bournemouth can hold up against Everton. Not super hopeful to be honest.

It will be interesting to see the average score this week. Sp*rs facing United, and City facing a Wolves that can provide some goals against better opposition. Everton-Bournemouth seems like an open match on paper, IMO.
    If I get some decent points today I'll take a hit and get Kane back in

It's easier to take a few hits on the back of a good gameweek score, I feel. With an alright score this gameweek I'll consider the same. If not, I'll try to only make one or two (free) transfers.
    Wilson still injured for Bournemouth, Richarlison starting up top.
    Wilson still injured for Bournemouth, Richarlison starting up top.

Wilson injured probably means a lot of team will get points from the bench. Wonder how that will affect the average score this gameweek.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2019 Posts: 15,690
    Richarlison subbed off at the 87th minute, after being yellow carded (no goals or assists for him today). Zouma and Calvert-Lewin scored the only 2 goals of the game.
    Richarlison subbed off at the 87th minute, after being yellow carded (no goals or assists for him today). Zouma and Calvert-Lewin scored the only 2 goals of the game.

That Richarlison yellow was very annoying. If it weren't for the fixtures, he'd be my next transfer. Might still be. Luckily I had Digne in this fixture too!
    Fascinating game at Wembley
    Boooooom! Rashford!!!!!
    Boooooom! Rashford!!!!!

The transfer we should have made before this gameweek…? Assist by Pogba though!
    Boooooom! Rashford!!!!!

I know should have got him instead of Aubameyang, only half time though I am nervous which is good as got so apathetic during the last months of Jose.
    Boooooom! Rashford!!!!!

I know should have got him instead of Aubameyang, only half time though I am nervous which is good as got so apathetic during the last months of Jose.

It's the rotation fear that bothers me with Rashford. I would ideally bring him in, but any indication of reduced minutes will probably make me consider other moves.
    De Gea is on fire and needs to be

True FPL need guaranteed starts

As an Arsenal fan I don't know what result to hope for!

It's a battle for top four

It's a battle for top four

It certainly is! I think Arsenal dropped out of that fight with the West Ham result. Can't lose games like that.
    That was stress GET IN! Though United sign some centre backs
    Kane looks injured
    edited January 2019 Posts: 23,327
    Well some mocked Ole appointment 6 wins in a row COME ON UNITED!

I honestly think it's more down to the players themselves performing under new management, than the management of OGS. He's done alright with Molde, but that's about it.

I honestly think it's more down to the players themselves performing under new management, than the management of OGS. He's done alright with Molde, but that's about it.

We have class players that Jose demoralised, Ole has picked up the team credit is due
    De Gea made 11 saves God knows what his FPL points total is
    Mauricio Pochettino says its the best performance Spurs have had since he was manager

Kane injury does not look good, me getting rid may be a blessing short term

We have class players that Jose demoralised, Ole has picked up the team credit is due

It's incredible how a managerial change can impact a player group.

A lucky win for United, or were Sp*rs bad at finishing?

It's incredible how a managerial change can impact a player group.

A lucky win for United, or were Sp*rs bad at finishing?

A win is a win, United overcame there deficiencies today we need top class defenders, Jones is a accident waiting to happen. We got away with it today as De Gea is world class.

Long term we also need a more mobile CDM

Ole to United fans and players is a Legend, for me his goal was the greatest sporting moment in my life time, I completely lost it during that game, you can't underestimate what Ole means to the United family.
    Totally understand his standing amongst the United fan base. For us Rosenborg fans though, the opinion of the guy are quite different!

Does it look like Martial is the guy to make way for Lukaku? Rashford will be an interesting option if he plays full matches.