Bond actors spotted by us in the real world...

chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
edited January 2019 in Actors Posts: 17,687
Today where I work in Massachusetts I spotted Talisa Soto. I knew it was her. So tall, pretty. I tried not to make it obvious that I was a tad freaked. After she left I mentioned it to my co-workers, one of whom casually said that his friend knew her brother. Small Bond world, eh?

Comments

That is extremely cool. Did she look more or less the same as in LTK? In some of the recent pictures I've seen the only thing that seems to change is her hairstyle.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    That is extremely cool. Did she look more or less the same as in LTK? In some of the recent pictures I've seen the only thing that seems to change is her hairstyle.
    Well, she looks older. Pretty much the way she looked in Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever. Still amazing.
  • JeremyBondonJeremyBondon Seeking out odd jobs with Oddjob @Tangier
    My late dad once dined in a restaurant in Amsterdam, Indonesian cuisine Sama Sebo. Looking around for a bit he noticed the gentleman right next to him, at the other table, looked an awful lot like Desmond Llewelyn. Flabbergasted as he was, Bond fan (in my DNA;), he looked a couple of times more and indeed it was 'our Q'. Will never forget that. This was in the mid 90s.
    It's only in the theater that I've been able to see two Bond actors. First was Bernard Horsfall (OHMSS) as Colonel Pickering in a production of My Fair Lady in 1995 in Paris. Second was Ms. Joanna Lumley (also from OHMSS) last year in her one-woman show in London. Otherwise, I haven't seen any actors in the street. But I'm not the most observant of guys.