Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

Baccarin is stunning, but surely there's a lot of unknown European/exotic actresses that are just as stunning.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    00Agent wrote: »
    Ask and you shall receive.

giphy.webp

Seriously though, Baccarin could play an amazing, smoking hot, femme fatale. She has the right amount of crazy/sexy to her

UntriedPositiveAnt-small.gif
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns

giphy.webp

Seriously though, Baccarin could play an amazing, smoking hot, femme fatale. She has the right amount of crazy/sexy to her
    Oh dear. :D
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Yesss I'm all for morena!!

giphy.webp

UntriedPositiveAnt-small.gif

ah Sid James. why was he never in a Bond film
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    IllfatedFlamboyantAmericanbulldog-max-1mb.gif

01ff6f7435c50c8cc6a2a825470271a0.gif

Yeah, she's one of my all time favourite fine chicks.
    Too bad she is so wooden she is made of paper hate her on Gotham but at least she isn’t overacting like jaden Pickett smith
    You mean Jada. Jaden is her son. In any case, Fish Mooney is supposed to be portrayed as over the top and Bond girls don't need to be great actresses. They predominantly need to look beautiful, be sexy and have good chemistry with the lead actor.
  • CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    And have sex-appeal. This lady sure has it, and is she really 39? holy smokes.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 15,423
    I wonder why Helena Mattsson was never considered for the part.

725full-helena-mattsson.jpg
    725full-helena-mattsson.jpg
    1118full-helena-mattsson.jpg
    1118full-helena-mattsson.jpg

A sensational Swedish actress who could've easily fit the role of the "Scandinavian girl" planned in SP, and dare I say far better fit than Lea Seydoux in the role of Madeleine Swann.
    I like her style.
    Keeley Hawes - it's not too late.
    Getafix wrote: »
    Keeley Hawes - it's not too late.

Make it happen!
    You loved her in Castle. YOu'll love her in Bond. I give you Ms. Molly C. Quinn :

5aa036319d305_molq070318bznimage19.jpg.90650b945cc621f6ccc1eb9fd7e8833d-gthumb-gwdata1200-ghdata1200-gfitdatamax.jpg
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I have started watching the TV show Krypton which stars Wallis Day potential Bond Girl or femme fatale.

14705609_1190647614334920_2637482024570881408_n.jpg?resize=600%2C900

Wallis-day-Hot-Photoshoot.jpg?resize=640%2C799&ssl=1

Wallis-Day-Fashion-Gone-Rogue04.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    tenor.gif?itemid=5161127
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited September 2018 Posts: 4,416
    Ada Condeescu. Romania (1988)

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm3778527/

schauspielerin-ada-condeescu-auf-der-pressekonferenz-der-gewinner-der-picture-id167550866?s=612x612

829228l-640x0-w-610d9e79.jpg

2f92-actress-ada-condeescu.jpg

Ada-Condeescu-gravida.jpg

dincolo-de-calea-ferata-692470l.jpg
  • After seeing Crazy Rich Asians all I could think was how great Gemma Chan would be as a Bond girl.

gemma-chan-crazy-rich-asians-premiere-in-la-9_thumbnail.jpg
    Marvel were smart to cast her for a major role in the upcoming Captain Marvel film.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,102
    a-simple-favor-blake-lively-vest-trousers.jpg

050218-blake-lively-simple-favor-lead.jpg?itok=EqHBJ_Ut

Blake Lively apparently is very good in the thriller A Simple Favour potential Bond Girl/femme fatale
    She's set to appear in her own spy film, which is to be an Eon Productions motion picture.
    She's set to appear in her own spy film, which is to be an Eon Productions motion picture.

Sold! :-D

Looking forward to it myself, @Torgeirtrap. Hope we get a trailer soon. :D

It's set for February 2019 release. We should be getting a trailer sometime this month since it's only six months away. A teaser at the very least.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241

It's set for February 2019 release. We should be getting a trailer sometime this month since it's only six months away. A teaser at the very least.

Nice! Think I read she'd been cast in this spy film earlier this year - wasn't aware they'd started filming it!

Nice! Think I read something about the film earlier this year, but know nothing about it other than she been cast - wasn't even aware they've started filming it!
    Oh, it's already in post-production status.
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241

Nice! Think I read something about the film earlier this year, but know nothing about it other than she been cast - wasn't even aware they've started filming it!
    Oh, it's already in post-production status.

Nice! Looking forward to watch the trailer(s) eventually. :-)
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Emma Stone would be terrific as a future bond girl
    It's a shame what happened to Olga. She went from being a Bond girl to a spoof of a Bond girl in Johny English.
    It's a shame what happened to Olga. She went from being a Bond girl to a spoof of a Bond girl in Johny English.

She gets to work with Rowan Atkinson!

I'll look out for that, Ryan is a lucky fella.