Diamonds Are Forever - Vegas Baby

edited April 2011 in Bond Movies Posts: 76
Before the Soprano's ...... It was Diamonds Are Forever. Good Flick, Tarts, Moon Rovers, Diamonds, Jill St. John in her PRIME , VEGAS Baby and Great Theme Song by Shirley Bassey.
Bond's Famous Ad Lib: " I Don't Care what the color of a Woman's Hair.....As Long and Cuffs and Collars Match".
That's what we want. John Wayne with Tuxedo and Walther PPK 7.62 mm.

Comments

John Wayne ?! No thanks chap...
    Not sure what the topic is here, but if it concerns Diamonds Are Forever and it's supreme bad-a** quality, then I like it! B-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The Vegas car chase in the film is fantastic. I'm lost as to the idea of this topic though.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Quoting JB007LTK: Before the Soprano's ...... It was Diamonds Are Forever. Good Flick, Tarts, Moon Rovers, Diamonds, Jill St. John in her PRIME , VEGAS Baby and Great Theme Song by Shirley Bassey.

Bond's Famous Ad Lib: " I Don't Care what the color of a Woman's Hair.....As Long and Cuffs and Collars Match".

That's what we want. John Wayne with Tuxedo and Walther PPK 7.62 mm.
    I'm sure we have a good thread here but can you please clarify on its point, topic, central question? ;;)
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 107
    Quoting JB007LTK: That's what we want. John Wayne with Tuxedo and Walther PPK 7.62 mm.
    Good lord, no.