The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

barryt007 wrote: »
    Aaah of course i forgot that..no i played it yesterday.

Then the next wildcard will be available in January ;-)
    @Torgeirtrap I reluctantly let Aguero go though it occurred to me he picks up the odd injury.

Doesn't need to be a bad thing. He's probably unlikely to go further up in price before next game week, not having scored today. If Pep makes any comments suggesting he'll start, you can always transfer him back if you want to. Just keep an eye on comments from press conferences later next week (there will always be quotes online), and you should have little to worry about. :-)

FPL's official Twitter account often share news and quotes, etc: https://twitter.com/OfficialFPL

Cheers I have book marked that link, I have been looking at the teams that are in the two hundred plus points bracket also, see if I can get any player ideas.

That's a good idea! Teams that have a good score after three weeks have done well with their team picks. Fixtures is another factor to consider, of course.

True I have Lukaku and Kane going up against each other on Monday hopefully both will score a Hatrick in a Man United win lol

I wonder a bit about that game. If I remember correctly, Newcastle played well against Sp*rs, so United should be able to get through that defence. Lloris was in a bit of trouble earlier this week too; can't see Pochettino benching him, but you never know.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

@Torgeirtrap I reluctantly let Aguero go though it occurred to me he picks up the odd injury.

Doesn't need to be a bad thing. He's probably unlikely to go further up in price before next game week, not having scored today. If Pep makes any comments suggesting he'll start, you can always transfer him back if you want to. Just keep an eye on comments from press conferences later next week (there will always be quotes online), and you should have little to worry about. :-)

FPL's official Twitter account often share news and quotes, etc: https://twitter.com/OfficialFPL

Cheers I have book marked that link, I have been looking at the teams that are in the two hundred plus points bracket also, see if I can get any player ideas.

That's a good idea! Teams that have a good score after three weeks have done well with their team picks. Fixtures is another factor to consider, of course.

True I have Lukaku and Kane going up against each other on Monday hopefully both will score a Hatrick in a Man United win lol

I wonder a bit about that game. If I remember correctly, Newcastle played well against Sp*rs, so United should be able to get through that defence. Lloris was in a bit of trouble earlier this week too; can't see Pochettino benching him, but you never know.

There is alot of negativity surrounding United right now we can't afford to lose, my worst fear is Jose has lost the dressing room or some of it. Jose will make quite a few changes I think and bring in the players he trusts and relys on. My gut feeling is Spurs will win that game.
    I have Pogba in my team if you can believe it,mainly as he is the designated penalty taker.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I have Pogba in my team if you can believe it,mainly as he is the designated penalty taker.

Pogba is in my current squad though I have swapped him for originally Richarlison then swapped Richarlison for Mané.
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 17,235

There is alot of negativity surrounding United right now we can't afford to lose, my worst fear is Jose has lost the dressing room or some of it. Jose will make quite a few changes I think and bring in the players he trusts and relys on. My gut feeling is Spurs will win that game.

Is Matić fit? I guess José would like to play him if he's back from injury.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,060

I think he is OK to return, he will offer a bit more protection for the defence, I expect Jones to come in for Lindelof and Lingard to return also.

I think he is OK to return, he will offer a bit more protection for the defence, I expect Jones to come in for Lindelof and Lingard to return also.

That should give United some familiar names to play, at least - which might be what they need for this fixture.

That should give United some familiar names to play, at least - which might be what they need for this fixture.

We do have a good home record against Spurs which is a positive.
    Matrix would be a sub at best on Monday

We do have a good home record against Spurs which is a positive.

That's a home record even an Arsenal fan can enjoy!
    Watford second goal was not intentional though it looked good, Palace in trouble though the build up to the game seemed too much the Zaha show.
    Watford second goal was not intentional though it looked good, Palace in trouble though the build up to the game seemed too much the Zaha show.

I considered Holebas on my wildcard, but decided against because of the upcoming fixtures. Regretting that just now!

I considered Holebas on my wildcard, but decided against because of the upcoming fixtures. Regretting that just now!

Everytime a player scores I get indecisive, barring injuries I will stick to the team I have now... Maybe.

Everytime a player scores I get indecisive, barring injuries I will stick to the team I have now... Maybe.

If you're like me, that wildcard will go trough multiple drafts before the next deadline! Someone you leave out are bound to do well, though. Happens every time.

If you're like me, that wildcard will go trough multiple drafts before the next deadline! Someone you leave out are bound to do well, though. Happens every time.

Penalty to Chelsea Alonso won it I wonder if he gets the assist, I should have been more thorough with my first team for week one.

Ryan Sessegnon did not start for Fulham gr
    I havent been watching it...an Alonso assist is good for me..did Hazard take it ?
    Gr Geordi's scored there goes the clean sheet.

Yeah Hazard scored
    Well a Zaha goal and Alonso assist will do.
    Alonso scored though deflected looks like an own goal.
    Alonso scored though deflected looks like an own goal.

shit.
    Was hoping for an Alonso goal there!
    Just made several changes to my team :))

I need goals galore in tomorrow nights game, my points total is pitiful.

That's what the wildcard does to you. A few good results here and there, and you might end up changing the team completely as a result! :))
    Which players do you have that are yet to play?
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Not the best week for me, certainly not as good as the first couple of weeks.

That's what the wildcard does to you. A few good results here and there, and you might end up changing the team completely as a result! :))

I am tieing myself in knots I have to leave my team alone :))
    Not the best week for me, certainly not as good as the first couple of weeks.

Not had one decent week ill be lucky not to be bottom of the table unless Monday nights game bails me out.

You can always leave it alone for a few days, then have a look back and see if changes are necessary!

You can always leave it alone for a few days, then have a look back and see if changes are necessary!

Yeah good idea I am starting to obsess, it's my competitive side.

@barryt007 our points total is exactly the same lol

@barryt007 our points total is exactly the same lol

really ? have i moved up the table ?

Still got Pogba tomorrow..

I know the feeling!