Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    CAPTION CONTEST
    man-with-sleep-paralysis-captures-shadow-person-apparition-113646.jpg?itok=I_3914uj
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    mattjoes wrote: »

How very weird! I was just watching that clip on You Tube myself today! :))
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Congratulations, @Dragonpol ! That was a test, and you've passed it! Welcome aboard!

man-with-sleep-paralysis-captures-shadow-person-apparition-113646.jpg?itok=I_3914uj
    Change your bedwear every week, or the bedbugs will bite.

Congratulations, @Dragonpol ! That was a test, and you've passed it! Welcome aboard!

Ha ha, brilliant! I love Peter Serafinowitz's work, all the way back to Look Around You!

She had no idea she was on the mods blacklist.

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    CAPTION CONTEST

Head of Damocles
    CAPTION CONTEST
    "He sees you when you're sleeping
    He knows when you're awake
    He knows when you've been bad or good
    So be good for goodness sake!"
    CAPTION CONTEST

Haha! Satan Claus.
    CAPTION CONTEST

Haha! Satan Claus.

Indeed!
    I'm just watching F&F 8 ,and seeing all these cars with computer chips being taken under control..i presume this cant be done in real life...anyone know ?
    c37913d377869d5506282c5187faa5828e0160bc_full.jpg
    director-danny-boyle-attends-the-talent-lab-wrap-party-held-at-now-picture-id133182796?s=612x612
    It must be getting late in the evening for me, because looking at any photo of Danny Boyle, I can't help but think he looks a bit like the character Mysil Bergsprekken from Flåklypa Grand Prix (The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix) - a Norwegian stop motion animation film from 1975.
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I'm just watching F&F 8 ,and seeing all these cars with computer chips being taken under control..i presume this cant be done in real life...anyone know ?

Of course it can.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    barryt007 wrote: »

Definitely. Is it likely? No.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 17,730
    director-danny-boyle-attends-the-talent-lab-wrap-party-held-at-now-picture-id133182796?s=612x612
    It must be getting late in the evening for me, because looking at any photo of Danny Boyle, I can't help but think he looks a bit like the character Mysil Bergsprekken from Flåklypa Grand Prix (The Pinchcliffe Grand Prix) - a Norwegian stop motion animation film from 1975.

Most interesting. Does he too have cold feet about directing a Bond film and then pull out at the last minute? ;)
    He is a psychic.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    BOOM!
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 17,241

Most interesting. Does he too have cold feet about directing a Bond film and then pull out at the last minute? ;)

He's the main villain's right hand man. You can see a very edited first half of the film in English here:

The villainous Boyle… I mean Mysil Bergsprekken, appears from 7:35 in this clip!

It was love at first sight.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Do what you love. Even if you're not a rocket scientist (she is, though ...) ;)
    It was love at first sight.

Or at first fright?
    During the latest election campaign in Pakistan, several candidates advocated sending nuclear bombs towards The Netherlands if Geert Wilders did not cancel his Muhammed carricature contest. Which he did.

The extremists are setting the agenda these days.
    islamofascistdebating.gif
    edited September 2018 Posts: 17,730
    During the latest election campaign in Pakistan, several candidates advocated sending nuclear bombs towards The Netherlands if Geert Wilders did not cancel his Muhammed carricature contest. Which he did.

The extremists are setting the agenda these days.
    islamofascistdebating.gif

"Nothin' but a pussy." - Axl Rose.
    Well, his point was proven just the same. No need for carricatures. Those Pakistani politicians are carricatures in themselves.
    Well, his point was proven just the same. No need for carricatures. Those Pakistani politicians are carricatures in themselves.

I know. Just my little joke.
    I'm a Colder so I can't visit the Bond 25 Production Diary, but after reading the current title of that thread, I just can't help but wonder: Why the hell does Daniel Craig want to star in another defective film later this year? Isn't Bond 25 defective enough for him in its current state?!
    I'm a Colder so I can't visit the Bond 25 Production Diary, but after reading the current title of that thread, I just can't help but wonder: Why the hell does Daniel Craig want to star in another defective film later this year? Isn't Bond 25 defective enough for him in its current state?!

They say they can wrap his scenes up very quickly but I don't know.
    IMO a 'co-producer' should be working flat out on the film he is 'co-producing',not buggering off while things are all up in the air.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited September 2018 Posts: 23,883
    Thanks for this @DaltonCraig007. Coincidentally I'm a huge jazz fan myself, and in particular love Gregory Porter, who he apparently played with on Graham Norton as per that link. I saw Porter in concert earlier this year. I'm not surprised jazz is his style, and it's right up my alley.

I'll be sure to get it when it's out and will keep a look out for any concerts he may do when I'm in NYC.

Cheers.