The Fantasy thread *Gameweek 29 deadline: Sat 16 Mar 13:30 UK time!*

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am very close to a squad overhaul, I am not happy with my team. My discrimination towards players from the two teams I don't like very much is back firing.
    I am very close to a squad overhaul, I am not happy with my team. My discrimination towards players from the two teams I don't like very much is back firing.

I wildcarded this week. Needed to sort out the defence and the strikers. I will most likely bring in a few Sp*rs players eventually, but going without still. The longer I don't need to, the better! :))
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 19,339
    I used my wildcard and I’m surprised at the players I managed to bring in .This is the earliest time I have used it in all the years I have been playing,but it needed it,much happier now.

And yes Torg my fellow Gooner,no sperms players in my squad either.?
    barryt007 wrote: »
    I used my wildcard and I’m surprised at the players I managed to bring in .This is the earliest time I have used it in all the years I have been playing,but it needed it,much happier now.

And yes Torg my fellow Gooner,no sperms players in my squad either.?

Feels bad playing the early WC, but when you risk being priced out of getting key players, you're left with no choice. On the other hand it's OK to just get it out of the way, so you don't need to think about when to play it.

Feels bad having Sp*rs coverage in the team, doesn't it? :))
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Played my wild card for fear of losing too much ground, though still not happy with my team :))
    Played my wild card for fear of losing too much ground, though still not happy with my team :))

I'm really unsure about the team I picked for my WC. There's a couple of transfers I was looking at as an option to those I ended up with. It will be interesting to see if the "almost picks" outscores the actual picks.

With my luck, I know it won't be the players I chose!
    Brought in some low priced players so I can have three top strikers, though I did not pick either Mane or Salah which is a mistake
    Brought in some low priced players so I can have three top strikers, though I did not pick either Mane or Salah which is a mistake

Wow! Going without either Salah or Mané is risky. Might pay off, though.
    edited August 2018 Posts: 23,060

I am sticking by Lukaku hopefully he will get a similar tally to last season.
    I made sure I got Mane , I must admit I’m really happy with my whole squad !

I am sticking by Lukaku hopefully he will get a similar tally to last season.

Not convinced by United so far, but that can change quickly though. The whole José/Pogba situation isn't ideal.
    I made sure I got Mane , I must admit I’m really happy with my whole squad !

Incredible how much cash you've got playing without Salah. Sticking with him a bit longer, myself. Class player.
    I can always transfer Mane or Salah in a weeks time lol
    I can always transfer Mane or Salah in a weeks time lol

Of course!
    Hope to save a few transfers going forward. Hate doing hits, and having two transfers available is great.
    Wolves scores, WC backfiring before 60 mins played!
    One of mine has scored for the Hammers, alas I have transfered him after this :))
    One of mine has scored for the Hammers, alas I have transfered him after this :))

I had arnautovic n transferred him out only bloody yesterday!!!!!!!!
    And earlier Stones didn’t play n augero didn’t score x not a good start to this week again !!
    Can’t get going yet..
  • edited August 2018 Posts: 17,235
    And earlier Stones didn’t play n augero didn’t score x not a good start to this week again !!
    Can’t get going yet..

If I had Arnautović I would probably have played him against Arsenal. We know how bad this defence is, don't we @barryt007?
    Can’t get going yet..

I have just transfered them in for the next City game.
    And now Richarlison I had been sent off x fuck this .
    And now Richarlison I had been sent off x fuck this .

Really I have just signed him too for the next match gr
    Really peed off here x I must be in minus bloody points x why didn’t I leave it as it was ?!?!?!?!
    Really peed off here x I must be in minus bloody points x why didn’t I leave it as it was ?!?!?!?!

Watching Sky, headbutt Richarlison may get an extended ban I am getting rid of him after Monday nights game.

Watching Sky, headbutt Richarlison may get an extended ban I am getting rid of him after Monday nights game.
    Same here x what a wasted transfer.
    That's a three match ban for Richarlison, isn't it?
    Yep x useless now x Go Theo !!!!!!
    Another player Arsenal wasted and shining now .

Yeah I have not seen how bad the incident was yet, from what the pundits have said it sounds tame.
    Thankfully none of my players have been sent off, not a good day for clean sheets.

Yeah I have not seen how bad the incident was yet, from what the pundits have said it sounds tame.

Sounds like it was a slight nod in the other player's direction only.
    VAR is definately being missed already....how Kennedy never got a ban last week in his nightmare game for Newcastle is astounding.
    Get in Maguire scored