The MI6 members announcement thread

edited May 2018 in General Discussion Posts: 19,339
A lovely thread for announcements good or bad,strange or normal ...a place to announce your SERIOUS news to your fellow friends on MI6 :

To kick things off ,i’m getting married next Friday 18th May ,2nd time lucky !!!!

Comments

• MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Congratulations @barryt007.

Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist to get one of my teeth looked at. A quarter of it broke off during dinner the other day. Fortunately there is no pain.
    Murdock wrote: »

Tomorrow I'm going to the dentist to get one of my teeth looked at. A quarter of it broke off during dinner the other day. Fortunately there is no pain.

Thanks old pal x u never know with teeth x I still have all my little ivories and never had work on them or fillings, touch wood !!
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Birdleson wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both. I say we all show up and crash Barry's wedding. And Murdock's tooth extraction as well, of course.

I'm already masquerading as his dentist.

Congratulations to you and your lady, @barryt007! I'll send you the papers to adopt me after the special day.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 19,339
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both. I say we all show up and crash Barry's wedding. And Murdock's tooth extraction as well, of course.

I'm already masquerading as his dentist.

Congratulations to you and your lady, @barryt007! I'll send you the papers to adopt me after the special day.

Bond films every day ?!?! I would adopt u now !!

Fantastic !! Count me in for both ! And then a ‘throw a coconut at the Kara’ competition !!

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Congratulations, @barryt007!
    I wish you all the best, my good friend, and I expect pictures. Many of them too! Next Friday, I shall be raising my glass to you, good sir.
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Congratulations, @barryt007!
    I wish you all the best, my good friend, and I expect pictures. Many of them too! Next Friday, I shall be raising my glass to you, good sir.

There is nobody else I would like to raise a glass x we have been through some crap and I love ya old friend !!
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Congratulations and best wishes for a happy future.

Thanks Dr Thundy xx means a lot from you .
    That makes two big weddings next week . ;-)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    That makes two big weddings next week . ;-)

Wait, what am I missing?
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Congratulations @barryt007 both of you have a great day
  • RemingtonRemington I'll do anything for a woman with a knife.
    Going to a wedding this month myself.
    Just having a little joke @DarthDimi about a big wedding happening on the 19th of May.

Is it safe?
    Congratulations @barryt007 both of you have a great day
    Remington wrote: »
    Going to a wedding this month myself.

Thanks chaps,much appreciated !!
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Well my tooth was taken care of. A simple drill and fill. Enjoyed the painkillers, I sounded like a drunk Elmer Fudd for several hours. Everything was just hilarious in that time. :))
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    You stoner, you!
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    @barryt007 wish I could zip back to the UK to have a beer with you my friend before you become a married man.
    Wishing you all the best on your upcoming wedding, you truly are a lovely couple and I wish you both all the happiness for your future.
    Well my tooth was taken care of. A simple drill and fill. Enjoyed the painkillers, I sounded like a drunk Elmer Fudd for several hours. Everything was just hilarious in that time. :))

I sound like that all the time he he !
    Benny wrote: »
    @barryt007 wish I could zip back to the UK to have a beer with you my friend before you become a married man.
    Wishing you all the best on your upcoming wedding, you truly are a lovely couple and I wish you both all the happiness for your future.

Those are lovely words but I would expect no less from a class act like you Benster x thank you old friend x hopefully we will be as happy as you and your beautiful family .
    Congratulations, @barryt007 - have fun, and plenty of drinks!
    I hope she isn't a Spurs fan? :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    barryt007 wrote: »

He s the new Dr Thundy now?
    I Don't mind I got a couple of kisses out of it :D

He s the new Dr Thundy now?

Nooooooo ..only you my Norwegian buddy !!
    I Don't mind I got a couple of kisses out of it :D

Blimey i cant believe i did 2 'x's......that does mean 2 kisses.....this belongs on the PC World thread !!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    He is Dr Gorner, of course, so understand the mix-up, with the thunder and all.
    Whats happened to @Germanlady ? she's been banned !!
    Yes, for the time being. Never a pleasant outcome, but, as is generally the case, she ignored multiple requests and warnings in regard to civility and decorum on these boards.

Aaah I see...ok,fine,thanks for the heads-up ,old chap !
    Very very very very angry and f****ed off x getting pissed n watching QOS...
  • edited September 2018 Posts: 17,241

Having a bad day, @barryt007? If it makes you feel better, Sp*rs lost against Watford!
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited September 2018 Posts: 17,728

What's up, Barry?