No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    bondjames wrote: »
    Would've helped to include that information, as that article blatantly reads as him on set shooting the next installment. I initially thought I may have lapsed into a coma and it was December.
    True. I see they managed to get 'wrist slash' and 'only for the money' in the article too. It's been doing the rounds again since the announcement. Apparently it's up to £50m (yes pounds). I recall reading $25m just a few weeks back.

I saw that too. Give it a few weeks, Craig will be getting $100 million for B25. We just got a bunch of confirmations too so I had figured the clickbait and pulled-out-of-thin-air rumors would die down a bit, but no, they're in full swing still.
    There was a very cringe-worthy rumour once in the past two years that Craig was offered $125 million for back-to-back dual Bond films.
    Pretty sure it was a thousand billion trillion.
    giphy.gif
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Perhaps Spain will feature in bond 25 but it is pretty misleading to say they are shooting now
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    Would've helped to include that information, as that article blatantly reads as him on set shooting the next installment. I initially thought I may have lapsed into a coma and it was December.
    True. I see they managed to get 'wrist slash' and 'only for the money' in the article too. It's been doing the rounds again since the announcement. Apparently it's up to £50m (yes pounds). I recall reading $25m just a few weeks back.

I don't recall where I read it, but it said the increase from £25m to £50m, was because he will get an executive producer credit on the film.
    Perhaps Spain will feature in bond 25 but it is pretty misleading to say they are shooting now

'The Rhythm Section' is due to resume shooting in Spain next week. They might be sharing the same locations, crew, etc.
  • edited May 2018 Posts: 4,619
    I am DYING to know what Boyle said about Bond 25 at LIPA Liverpool today. Can anyone with a twitter account here please ask the following people what he said? They all attended one of Boyel's two masterclasses today:

@NarnMusic
    @gracecherryx
    @_MollyCook
    @looniblu
    @AimeeSuddon
    @_charlottej0nes
  • BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
    DANIEL CRAIG 007 REPORTS FOR DUTY AGAIN ...But, Just 'for the Money'

https://www.tmz.com/2018/05/29/daniel-craig-filming-begins-james-bond-25-movie-007-role/

Take this with a grain of salt....it's TMZ.....
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited May 2018 Posts: 3,277
    So, this is for a Heineken comercial?

daniel-craig-james-bond-set-photos-12.jpg
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    He's either shooting another Heineken ad, or they're secretly filming Bond 25 seven months ahead of schedule. My money's on the former.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    daniel-craig-james-bond-set-photos-06.jpg

He's still wearing his wedding ring ... or Bond and Swann have been busy since SP.
    Nice! :D
    They shot the Siena race long before too. Even though there was an obvious reasoin for it back then. So probably the Heiniken-
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    His watch the wrong way.

Looking good BTW.
    What's with the watch on the inside of his wrist?

I think Bruce Willis wears his that way, too. As did mystery writer Mickey Spillane.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    A word of advice for the creative writers over at the Daily Mail. One would assume if they were shooting Bond that the director would be present, rather than doing some interview in Liverpool.
    ToTheRight wrote: »

I think Bruce Willis wears his that way, too. As did mystery writer Mickey Spillane.

I believe it's a military thing, though I'm not sure what the reasoning would be for someone who wasn't in the military doing so.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited May 2018 Posts: 5,185

Yes Willis does that too, you can see that in all the Die Hard movies. I did it myself some years ago.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    A word of advice for the creative writers over at the Daily Mail. One would assume if they were shooting Bond that the director would be present, rather than doing some interview in Liverpool.

I don't remember seeing Marc Forster in Siena for the Palio shoot.

08.JPG

02.JPG
    00Agent wrote: »

Yes Willis does that too, you can see that in all the Die Hard movies. I did it myself some years ago.
    Now that I recall, it was a nice gesture for the Die Hard video game to heavily include the watch on McClaine's wrist being worn that way, even though Bruce Willis was not involved.
    Am I the only one here who is DESPERATE to know what Boyle said about Bond 25 today? Ever since Pierce2Daniel posted about Boyle talking about Bond today, EVERYONE here has been ignoring today's big event. WHY?

Now that I recall, it was a nice gesture for the Die Hard video game to heavily include the watch on McClaine's wrist being worn that way, even though Bruce Willis was not involved.

I think thats where i noticed it the first time myself :D

That makes two of us. :D
    Am I the only one here who is DESPERATE to know what Boyle said about Bond 25 today? Ever since Pierce2Daniel posted about Boyle talking about Bond today, EVERYONE here has been ignoring today's big event. WHY?

Because we know nothing about it, so there's nothing to discuss unless someone who was at the event shares the information.

Sometimes i feel like we literally had the same childhood :))

Throughout my years online, I learned I have a lot of incarnations and clones around that I call spiritual twins. :))
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.

Throughout my years online, I learned I have a lot of incarnations and clones around that I call spiritual twins. :))

We are @ClarkDevlin :D
    317f0ddacc31e0add07ba0ee8bd53a86.gif
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    edited May 2018 Posts: 23,883

I don't remember seeing Marc Forster in Siena for the Palio shoot.

08.JPG

02.JPG
    Fair enough. That was an action shoot though, no? I'm assuming he was there for the acting scenes.

We are @ClarkDevlin :D
    317f0ddacc31e0add07ba0ee8bd53a86.gif
    Hahaha, touché, @BMW_with_missiles. :))

I saw that too. Give it a few weeks, Craig will be getting $100 million for B25. We just got a bunch of confirmations too so I had figured the clickbait and pulled-out-of-thin-air rumors would die down a bit, but no, they're in full swing still.
    There was a very cringe-worthy rumour once in the past two years that Craig was offered $125 million for back-to-back dual Bond films.
    Pretty sure it was a thousand billion trillion.
    giphy.gif

It's not one of my favourites, but this always make me laugh when watching TND! :))
    I guess Daniel is doing another commercial. Hopefully it will help him be back in the full Bond mindset!
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    edited May 2018 Posts: 12,459
    Re Danny Boyle in Liverpool: LIPA Liverpool will write up what he discussed (but no video of his talk).
    I'll keep an eye out for it on twitter.

• ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    ¡¡DANIEL CRAIG EN ESPAÑA!! https://bit.ly/2IVXJkJ

And what a surprise for everybody. He is filming at the Parador Nacional of Cardona (Barcelona). Apparently the City Hall had announced last week the filming of "a commercial for a very important brand". Today they shot a chase with an old taxi (from the 70's) and a... tractor!

They are sleeping at the amazing Parador (a IX century castle...), where it is expected to film something soon...

Sources say it is 100% a Heineken comercial.

7440861.jpg

daniel-craig-cardona.jpg