10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1....OUT......The Boxing Discussion thread.

Anyone watching Amir Khan's fight live,right now ?

Otherwise,any chat about any fights welcome.......i'm gonna knock ya 'at bruvva !!

Comments

Come on Amir !!!!
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    What time does the fight start?
    Right now !!...round 1 !
    Khan's won !!!!

14 seconds ,2 knockdowns !
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    You watching it on SKY Box office?
    Just put it on its over lol
    hahaha its free on 'Main Event' Fire....blink and you miss it.
    Yeah got main event on, just watched highlights... I bet the highlights were longer than the bout lol
    Yeah got main event on, just watched highlights... I bet the highlights were longer than the bout lol

Hahaha it is..thats why i never pay for a boxing match...it would have been £20 for 14seconds.

At least in future with this thread we can let other members know when these free fights are on ,so us boxing fans can be ready to watch them.

We learn from this one...well you did hahaha ,love it.
    Last fight I paid for was Klitschko v Joshua

Khan looked good though apponent was no where, the crowd are surprisingly happy despite length of the fight
    I was surprised at that as well...waiting all night and then 'shit is that it ?'..
    We cant tell with Khan as,like you say,the opponent was all mouth,and Kell Brook is a tough boxer.
    Good bit of promotion for a potential Kell Brook fight at the end, made up for the short fight
    Good bit of promotion for a potential Kell Brook fight at the end, made up for the short fight

I hate to say it but if it does happen i bet its on Sky Box Office...what do u think ?
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,104
    barryt007 wrote: »

I hate to say it but if it does happen i bet its on Sky Box Office...what do u think ?

Most likely if it gets a good build, it's all about generating interest for more money.

TELEMMGLPICT000142741072_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqM37qcIWR9CtrqmiMdQVx7MAmr3P-JhhrT1ZfhwWIBIo.jpeg?imwidth=1400

Noticed Haye Bellew 2 is on box office May 5th, I think Haye will fail again, it's a fight I'll probably watch.
    I've thought about it ,and i'm sure as the hype gathers i will consider it,but Haye being Mr Nice Guy is already making me think that his mind-set is defeat,so i will avoid parting with my hard earned booze money he he ;)
    edited April 2018 Posts: 23,104
    I've thought about it ,and i'm sure as the hype gathers i will consider it,but Haye being Mr Nice Guy is already making me think that his mind-set is defeat,so i will avoid parting with my hard earned booze money he he ;)

I felt before the first fight Haye was all about the money, after the rematch I can't see Haye continuing as I think his stock will fall further.

Lol don't blame you I am on annual leave then so may save my pennies lol
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 19,339

I felt before the first fight Haye was all about the money, after the rematch I can't see Haye continuing as I think his stock will fall further.

Hahaha wise move.

I think Haye is in for a last payout and will probably feign injury for about the 101st time,and then retire,looking to be a pundit.

Hahaha wise move.

I think Haye is in for a last payout and will probably feign injury for about the 101st time,and then retire,looking to be a pundit.

Thought he looked weak after the first fight, he did alot of back tracking from his previous bragging pre fight. He literally begged for a rematch

Hahaha wise move.

Thought he looked weak after the first fight, he did alot of back tracking from his previous bragging pre fight. He literally begged for a rematch

Definately not a fight i would bother with.
    Anyone watching Bellew V Haye 2 this Saturday ?
    edited May 2018 Posts: 23,104
    Anyone watching Bellew V Haye 2 this Saturday ?

Things are getting heated I may watch it...

This part of the press conference was funny lol...

Indeed x the Bellew Push x game on !!

It's was hand bags at noon lol its an easy fight to sell as they clearly dislike each other.

It's was hand bags at noon lol its an easy fight to sell as they clearly dislike each other.

I’m still winning in the battle to not watch it atm .
    I put it on Haye looking good in the second round
    Haye knocked down twice in third, this won't last long
    Haye in big trouble, a big punch will save him otherwise this is going to Bellew
    Stopped in the 5th Bellew, Haye should retire
    Haye is shit n tbf always has been x he should go back to his posing .
    Haye is shit n tbf always has been x he should go back to his posing .

Bellew was good though difficult to judge him against Haye, Bellew picked him off too easily.