No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

boldfinger wrote: »
    barryt007 wrote: »
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Benedict Cumberbatch as Blofield lol

Ooooh no....as a villain yes,as Blofeld no !
    Of course not as Blofeld!

As his brother!

Haha yes of course,silly me ! ;)

• edited April 2018 Posts: 17,241
    Risico007 wrote: »
    Benedict Cumberbatch as Blofield lol

Ooooh no....as a villain yes,as Blofeld no !
    Of course not as Blofeld!

As his brother!

DON'T GIVE THEM IDEAS!
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    It's the sister angle that they haven't touched yet if you think about it.

Brother and mother have already been addressed. Arguably so has father (cuckoo).
    bondjames wrote: »

Brother and mother have already been addressed. Arguably so has father (cuckoo).

He probably finds out its Madeleine so he does a runner,that's how the 'relationship' ends.

He probably finds out its Madeleine so he does a runner,that's how the 'relationship' ends.
    Or it could even be this new reported female villain. The relationship may be familial rather than romantic.
    Been away too long... Can someone please summarize any new info, since the last couple of months, in a few words? It's impossible to search all the way back here.
    Thank you!
    Kostas_P wrote: »
    Been away too long... Can someone please summarize any new info, since the last couple of months, in a few words? It's impossible to search all the way back here.
    Thank you!
    It's all on the first page of this thread.

Or it could even be this new reported female villain. The relationship may be familial rather than romantic.

If it is then I will be in two minds whether to watch it at the cinema or wait for it to come on Sky.

• neonmartinineonmartini Classified
    Benedict Cumberbach is fine, just not as Blofeld
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 4,400
    Interestingly, Twitter was speculating that Benedict Cumberbatch had been cast in Danny Boyle's Beatles film as he had mentioned he is doing a "musical" this year. So perhaps there is a little more fuel to this fire...

Also, IMDB have updated their page to confirm that Vic Armstrong will return as stunt coordinator
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002184/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr6

His first Bond film since DAD!
  • Goldeneye0094Goldeneye0094 Conyers, GA
    Bautista just posted this on Instagram hinting at a return as mr hinx?
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    It's a tattoo he got, but not sure if it's new or he got it back in 2015. Doubt it has anything to do with B25 at this stage, but who knows.
  • 00Agent00Agent Any man who drinks Dom Perignon '52 can't be all bad.
    edited April 2018 Posts: 5,185
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    It's a tattoo he got, but not sure if it's new or he got it back in 2015. Doubt it has anything to do with B25 at this stage, but who knows.

Oh i did not know that. I did know he was a Bond fan though. I hope he is back, i want him to be the biggest badass Craig ever had to fight. The Jaws of the Craig era (without the camp).
  • SeanCraigSeanCraig Germany
    Of the many things done wrong in SPECTRE - Bautista wasn‘t one of them. Great Henchman
    SeanCraig wrote: »
    Of the many things done wrong in SPECTRE - Bautista wasn‘t one of them. Great Henchman

I agree. The exact type of henchman I've been wanting to see in Craig's era since he stepped in in 2006.
    I´d much rather have a smashing film with a not so impressive henchman than the other way round we got. I hope for Bautista that he didn´t get a tattoo in honor of SP.
    I´d much rather have a smashing film with a not so impressive henchman than the other way round we got. I hope for Bautista that he didn´t get a tattoo in honor of SP.
    I was just going to say! Maybe he did it before he saw the finished shambles. Poor chap.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 5,767
    @bondjames, indeed, haha.

Also, IMDB have updated their page to confirm that Vic Armstrong will return as stunt coordinator
    https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002184/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cr6

His first Bond film since DAD!
    That´s cool news! I very much enjoyed all he did for Bond.

• marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    edited April 2018 Posts: 3,277
    Bring back Hinx.

Last year, during the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 Premiere he said: ‘We’re waiting for the news to see if Daniel will sign up for Bond 25, because then there’s a chance that Hinx will come back.’

Via: http://metro.co.uk/2017/04/25/guardians-of-the-galaxys-dave-bautista-wants-a-return-to-007-but-its-all-dependent-on-daniel-craig-6595346

lrg_b24_26875_web-2.jpg
    Didn't Waltz say he'd return to do another (maybe two) if Craig returned, as well?
    Yeah. But still I highly doubt we will see Blofeld or Hinx if we’re going with Boyle’s Bond 25. Unless they try to work them in later somehow...
    FoxRox wrote: »
    Yeah. But still I highly doubt we will see Blofeld or Hinx if we’re going with Boyle’s Bond 25. Unless they try to work them in later somehow...

I've been assuming this whole time that if Boyle got the gig, given his grand idea, it'd be something unique and standalone as opposed to picking up where SP left off. Suppose that may not be the case, though.
    We probably still won’t know for a while yet. Wonder if Hodge’s script is done yet?
    FoxRox wrote: »
    We probably still won’t know for a while yet. Wonder if Hodge’s script is done yet?

If CashleyPersia (the Reddit poster with the rumored scoops) is to be believed, Hodge finished his draft roughly two to three weeks ago, and will likely remain sole writer on it.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 4,619
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This appearant lack of development is INFURIATING. I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore! Ever since the release of Skyfall, EON has treated us fans like garbage. It's time we rise up. Therefore I'm hereby announcing that not only will I never pay for any future non-Bond EON releases, I will never watch any non-Bond movie produced by Barbara Broccoli or Michael G Wilson in the future.
    Eon need to step up and make some sort of statement on this as it is now turning into quite a farce to put it lightly!
    ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. This appearant lack of development is INFURIATING. I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not gonna take this anymore! Ever since the release of Skyfall, EON has treated us fans like garbage. It's time we rise up. Therefore I'm hereby announcing that not only will I never pay for any future non-Bond EON releases, I will never watch any non-Bond movie produced by barbara Broccoli or Michael G Wilson.

I sadly cannot tell anymore if posts like these are serious or sarcastic.
  • edited April 2018 Posts: 6,682
    What happened? Never mind, I get it now.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    [
    Didn't Waltz say he'd return to do another (maybe two) if Craig returned, as well?
    Waltz never said that, actually. It was merely a tabloid story that everybody went by.
    jake24 wrote: »
    [
    Waltz never said that, actually. It was merely a tabloid story that everybody went by.

Thanks for the clarification, I must've missed that at the time.