Terminator: Dark Fate (2019)

Comments

I wan't further adventures with the pops.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    This is too cool. It's some early concept art from the original, when Lance Henriksen was the first choice to play The Terminator. Cameron's first idea for the role apparently was for him to be more of a common man "infiltrator," of sorts.

LnYOISf.jpg
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Looks awesome.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    It was also, almost, OK Simpson; but then who would buy him as a killing machine?
    talos7 wrote: »
    It was also, almost, OK Simpson; but then who would buy him as a killing machine?

OJ Simpson killing somebody? Nobody's buying that, glad they scrapped that idea before it got out of control!
    The new film will shoot from June to the middle of October; Schwarzenegger confirms his return as the T-800 model:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/927797-new-terminator-movie-to-start-production-this-summer
    Excellent news.
  • edited March 2018 Posts: 2,107
    So terminator is Schwarzenegger's Death Wish franchise, one he will be a part of until the day he's terminated by the guy in the sky?
    @Creasy47, that is one amazing find!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    SharkBait wrote: »
    So terminator is Schwarzenegger's Death Wish franchise, one he will be a part of until the day he's terminated by the guy in the sky?

And then the reboot will happen where he's replaced by an over-the-hill, but still mildly popular actor who was in a previous, similar franchise.
    SharkBait wrote: »

And then the reboot will happen where he's replaced by an over-the-hill, but still mildly popular actor who was in a previous, similar franchise.
    I just had a premonition of Tom Cruise as Terminator once he´s done with M:I. Austin Powers, beat that!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    I liked her in Halt and Catch Fire.
    I liked her in Halt and Catch Fire.

She was good (albeit in a small role) in Blade Runner 2049, and I liked her in her Black Mirror episode, even if it was one of my least favorites.
    She can be good as long as she doesn´t overdo that look with her eyes.
  • talos7talos7 New Orleans
    What does this mean for the production?

https://screenrant.com/arnold-schwarzenegger-heart-surgery/
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland
    The Sarah Connor Chronicles was better than any Terminator film in the last 15 years. Should never have been cancelled.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    The Sarah Connor Chronicles was better than any Terminator film in the last 15 years. Should never have been cancelled.

Yep.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Hope Arnie recovers well, he is such a Legend
    The Chronicles was better than Salvation, about on par with T3.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."

Arnie will terminate death.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!

Arnie will terminate death.

Arnie is probably smoking a Cigar right now lol

I never watched a single episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles I know Lena Headey stars I really should give it a go.
    No joke: he woke from surgery and the first thing he said was 'I'm back'
    edited March 2018 Posts: 23,102
    Then he said...

8c5I.gif

Did he utter "I'll be back" before going under?! One can only hope.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Not only that, but he also yelled 'Get to da choppah!!' when he had to go to the hospital.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

Hahahahahaha!!!
  • CraigMooreOHMSSCraigMooreOHMSS Dublin, Ireland

I never watched a single episode of The Sarah Connor Chronicles I know Lena Headey stars I really should give it a go.

I just finished a rather spontaneous rewatch of it while on sick leave. Flew through the two seasons in a few days. A great show with a lot of cool characters and strong extensions of the first two films. It ends on a very frustrating cliffhanger though - Fox really screwed up with the way they handled its exit. Should have at least gotten a mini-series to wrap it up, or a special event finale. It's the only thing I consider to be canon after T2 - though I enjoyed Salvation.

I just finished a rather spontaneous rewatch of it while on sick leave. Flew through the two seasons in a few days. A great show with a lot of cool characters and strong extensions of the first two films. It ends on a very frustrating cliffhanger though - Fox really screwed up with the way they handled its exit. Should have at least gotten a mini-series to wrap it up, or a special event finale. It's the only thing I consider to be canon after T2 - though I enjoyed Salvation.

I read that it had a relatively short run, I'll check Amazon and Netflix and see if the show is on either, not sure why I did not watch it first time round.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

Not only that, but he also yelled 'Get to da choppah!!' when he had to go to the hospital.
    No, that´s what he yelled from his sleep when the doctors decided to cut him open.