Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

• DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    edited December 2017 Posts: 17,782
    Thanks guys. It's the members here that make this community what it is.
    Congrats Draggers !!
    Thanks, Barry! :)
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,525
    Happy anniversary, @Dragonpol !

Treat's on me:
    belgian-beer-825.jpg

Also, happy anniversary, @Agent_99 !

Some of Belgian's finest:

wolfgang-candyjpg-dd8cd863289f3442.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Happy anniversary, @Dragonpol. Never a dull moment, and wouldn't have it any other way. :)
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    DarthDimi wrote: »
    Happy anniversary, @Dragonpol !

Treat's on me:
    belgian-beer-825.jpg

Also, happy anniversary, @Agent_99 !

Some of Belgian's finest:

wolfgang-candyjpg-dd8cd863289f3442.jpg

You should probably switch those.
    edited December 2017 Posts: 17,782
    Happy anniversary, @Dragonpol. Never a dull moment, and wouldn't have it any other way. :)

Thank you, Brady!
    Never mind it s my birthday...

socul.jpg
    It seems to be your birthday every day, Thundy.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Happy Anniversaries to all! @Agent_99, time flies by so quick through the forums that it genuinely feels like you've been here for a few years now.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    It seems to be your birthday every day, Thundy.

C8HGp-EVYAE6CEp.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Never mind it s my birthday...
    For the man who has nothing...
    5421ab4a68c7a92d5c8db0e421fa924a--prank-gifts-funny-gag-gifts.jpg

Happy birthday, Thundy! <:-P
    ml3bEQj.jpg?1
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Happy Anniversaries to all! @Agent_99, time flies by so quick through the forums that it genuinely feels like you've been here for a few years now.

Thank you kindly! What a nice thing to say!

Many thanks also to @DarthDimi! I will indeed hoover up any Belgian chocolates, beers, jenever or cheese croquettes available.
    I concur what @Creasy47 said, @Agent_99. To me it feels like you've been here for years now, which is a testament to how well you fit in with this loony bunch. We're mostly known as one of the biggest (or the biggest?) Bond forums on the net, but we're even more famous for boasting some of the most chaotic and near certifiable members of any forum ever created. We once had a clinical psychologist join here (under the fitting name of @Dr_No) who did psyche profiles of us in a thread he made and sure enough he'd barely gotten through myself, @Thunderfinger and @M_Balje before he'd decided that we were off the charts sanity wise and fled the forum for fear of his life. Word on the street is that he's since abandoned his medical practice in favor of a much more focused and quieter life, no longer traumatized by the bizarre and unhinged clientele he once kept.
    If this is a home for loony misfits, I do belong after all!
    I concur what @Creasy47 said, @Agent_99. To me it feels like you've been here for years now, which is a testament to how well you fit in with this loony bunch. We're mostly known as one of the biggest (or the biggest?) Bond forums on the net, but we're even more famous for boasting some of the most chaotic and near certifiable members of any forum ever created. We once had a clinical psychologist join here (under the fitting name of @Dr_No) who did psyche profiles of us in a thread he made and sure enough he'd barely gotten through myself, @Thunderfinger and @M_Balje before he'd decided that we were off the charts sanity wise and fled the forum for fear of his life. Word on the street is that he's since abandoned his medical practice in favor of a much more focused and quieter life, no longer traumatized by the bizarre and unhinged clientele he once kept.

I may have contributed, but it was Balje that did him in.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy Birthday Thundy, and happy MI6 anniversary to Draggers and Agent_99!

Did I miss the party? All three of them?

I may have contributed, but it was Balje that did him in.

It could just be a coincidence but Records has no evidence of this member @Dr_No having ever existed. How very strange.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Happy Birthday Thundy, and happy MI6 anniversary to Draggers and Agent_99!

Did I miss the party? All three of them?

It was the Father of all parties.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Nah, it's still going on. Moved to the kitchen as all the best parties do.
    I'm in the sink.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Six years from this epic moment to me. =)

• CommanderRossCommanderRoss The bottom of a pitch lake in Eastern Trinidad, place called La Brea
    Yep, party still going, and @congrats to @Agent_99 and @Dragonpol &@Marketto!!!

As the best biker babe from the forum says, the kitchen is the best part. but somehow that last martini.....

nearly killed me..

so I'm off. Thanks for the drigs. nah. drugs. nah.. dri....

never mind

• MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Belated congrats to @Agent_99, @Dragonpol & @Marketto.
    Happy birthday, @marketto007! Crazy how time flies.
    Six years from this epic moment to me. =)

I am gonna have to try that even though it will not even be close to my birthday when Bond 25 comes out! Lol!
    Happy Birthday, @marketto007!
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Well, I guess it's March 7 where I live, so that means:
    - DD has turned 36 today.
    - DD has been a member of this community for exactly 13 years on this very day.

I'm throwing a crazy party and you're all invited. Lot's of Coca Cola and Chinese food:

wild_party_characters.jpg

I'm also throwing a secret party for my fellow mods:

Women-in-Limo.jpg
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Happy Birthday, @DarthDimi!

Do you mind if I bring a plus-one to the party?

Premiere+Grey+After+Party+AQpB0tGoF7mx.jpg