The X-Files Discussion Thread

1234568»

Comments

• Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    I am going to have to rewatch the last six episodes as I have forgotten what happened.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    The last season was bullshit, but I hope the next season will ammend that.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    edited December 2017 Posts: 23,102
    I remember the season opener when Mulder did a 180, and also that random daft episode though can't remember how the sixth episode went.
    I remember the season opener when Mulder did a 180, and also that random daft episode though can't remember how the sixth episode went.

It ends with a pandemic.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    Nice.
    Creasy47 wrote: »

As always this show always grabs my attention! Really looking forward to the new season!
    There's already 4 episodes aired. Granted , I get to see them 5 days after each episodes are first aired. My local fox channel doesn't air the episodes any sooner. Unlike twd, which is aired the next day.
    RogueAgent wrote: »

As always this show always grabs my attention! Really looking forward to the new season!

Channel 5 in UK have started advertising X Files new season though not stated a time yet.

Channel 5 in UK have started advertising X Files new season though not stated a time yet.

Thanks for the heads up as I was not aware of that!
    edited January 2018 Posts: 23,102

I don't watch much terrestrial TV though it should stay on the Channel 5 streaming app for a while.

Just found this...

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/the-x-files-return-date-and-time-revealed/
    Channel 5 has revealed that season 11 of The X-Files will begin on Monday 5 February at 9.00pm.

Great stuff I'll set a reminder on my phone lol
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    Excellent - it's a date.
    This looks better than season ten. Cautiously optimistic.

I don't watch much terrestrial TV though it should stay on the Channel 5 streaming app for a while.

Just found this...

http://www.radiotimes.com/news/2018-01-24/the-x-files-return-date-and-time-revealed/
    Channel 5 has revealed that season 11 of The X-Files will begin on Monday 5 February at 9.00pm.

Great stuff I'll set a reminder on my phone lol

Excellent! Consider me notified and in!!!!
    Thought the opener was a bit off, but each episode since that has improved. Haven't yet caught the Darrin Morgan ep from this past week, but I don't expect to be disappointed. That man is probably the closet television has come to a writer batting 1.000

The thing so far is already much better than S10.
    Glad to hear it. Hope I get the chance to see it sometime in the future.
    Just watched Season 10 episodes My Struggle and My Struggle II I must say second time round I enjoyed the premier and season finale much more. I have accepted that this is the direction the show has taken, I can't wait for season 11 only a week to go.
    Just ordered season 11. Hope it is worth it.
    Started watching season 11 from last year.
    x-files-season-11-ideas.jpg?w=620

So far, so good. Some shocking revelations and we finally learn the name of the smoking man.
    I enjoyed those episodes. It was great to see how well everybody aged.
    boldfinger wrote: »
    I enjoyed those episodes. It was great to see how well everybody aged.

Just a few episodes in, but this is great stuff.
    I watched some season nine episodes last night, and really loved them. I liked the last two seasons too.
    Finished the season. They sure ended on a high. Both the mythology and stand alone episodes were really well done.
    Glad you enjoyed them, @Thunderfinger. I personally hope there will be more in the future.
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Overall, an enjoyable season. Episode 4 was a standout, and nice change of tone. The sushi bar was great too. Hope we get more at some point.
    QBranch wrote: »
    Overall, an enjoyable season. Episode 4 was a standout, and nice change of tone. The sushi bar was great too. Hope we get more at some point.

I don t know. I thought it was the perfect ending and with
    Carl Gerhard Busch gone

it wouldn t be the same.