New SilverFin Editions

MI6MI6 Administrator
edited April 2011 in Literary 007 Posts: 677

Comments

• Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Here's hoping for those yet to pick them up, they'll get round to re-releasing the other four as well.
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    And I still have not got around to reading the YB books. But of course, I will be adding this to my collection when it's released.
  • How much are they each in the UK, i got a paperback version a couple of years ago, started it, got a quarter of the way through after half a year (No joke, i am a terrible reader, even though i loved this book), so i just went out and got the graphic novel version and read it within 8 hours and absolutely loved it, and was wondering how much they'd cost. I heard something like - £50 ! (then again, every new game costs around that much :/)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    The books are a great read, some aren't too fond of them but one thing's for sure: Higson is a fantastic writer that deserves to write an adult Bond novel one day.

Meanwhile I'd bearly even noticed another Bond book is coming out next month - among the fandom there seems to be no excitement whatsoever...
    Quoting Samuel001:
    Meanwhile I'd bearly even noticed another Bond book is coming out next month - among the fandom there seems to be no excitement whatsoever...
    There's an odd resistance to CB among fans for some reason.
    But I have a feeling this book is going to be really good & win over a lot of fans...just a feeling...