Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

Comments

Happy 21st @DaltonCraig007! The Moore drinking the better.

roger_moore.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    It's midnight here, meaning I've just turned 21 !! <:-P

Happy Bond-filled B-Day @DC007! What better way for you to celebrate than to have a Moore marathon! I bet TMWTGG will get popped in, no?? <:-P
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2012 Posts: 15,686
    Thanks @slyfox for the pic of my hero !!

And thanks @0Brady !! I'm thinking of popping one of Sir Rog's Bond film (MR or TMWTGG) and one of his other films (Wild Geese or the cult classic Ffolkes that is in my top 10 best films of all time !!)

:) :)>-
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Thanks @slyfox for the pic of my hero !!

And thanks @0Brady !! I'm thinking of popping one of Sir Rog's Bond film (MR or TMWTGG) and one of his other films (Wild Geese or the cult classic Ffolkes that is in my top 10 best film of all time !!)

:) :)>-

I wish you all the best on the day, and hope you enjoy the films. Poor Roger doesn't even know that it is the birthday of his biggest fan. What a shame. ;)
    My birthday is tomorrow- took the day off work and will relax all day
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    I wish you all the best on the day, and hope you enjoy the films. Poor Roger doesn't even know that it is the birthday of his biggest fan. What a shame. ;)

Sir Rog is very thankful to all those who are fans of him - and like any god he rewards them with his entire filmography of cult classic masterpieces :) Sir Rog always keeps an eye on his fans !

• DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Happy B-day, DC, my friend!

21 you say? Interesting. :-)

1910hot_Ibiza_party_girls.jpg
    DarthDimi wrote:

How so ? how can such a young fella be such an avid Sir Rog fan ? ;)

thanks a lot Dimi my friend !! :)
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Happy Bday, @DaltonCraig007!

No offense but i thought u were older like 30 or 40 lol
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy B'day DC!
    Why is it now I often think I am the oldest participant here

Happy 21st Dalton Craig and all that
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    get drunk..drink whiskey!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,882
    Happy Birthday DC.

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is that I got my time machine up and running, so I could travel back in time to when the picture below was taken, and I got them to give their Birthday wishes.

Rogere-Moore-Pierce-Brosnan-sir-roger-moore-12692040-360-400.jpg

"Happy Birthday, DC."

The bad news is that I had to burn out the sun in the process.
    Thanks a lot @Major !! :) Glad to see the ultimate badass gent' and his student together !!
    Does anyone know where or when that photo was taken
    DarthDimi wrote:

Poor Sean... he was sitting all alone in the corner drinking his beers while Sir Rog did some serious rogering with all the girls present at the party !!
    Does anyone know where or when that photo was taken

I think it was a Jamaican location for DN. Can't be more specific than that though. :P
    Why is it now I often think I am the oldest participant here

Happy 21st Dalton Craig and all that

Don't worry. We have a member around 80 years of age. I can't recall the man, but he was a young adult or older when DN hit theaters, so he is up there.
    Don't worry. We have a member around 80 years of age.

shadow was as grumpy as a 80 years old grandpa... ;)
    Don't worry. We have a member around 80 years of age.

shadow was as grumpy as a 80 years old grandpa... ;)

Yes, he was quite a Captain Tightpants, if you catch my drift. ;)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    DarthDimi wrote:

God bless America/UK/where ever you're from.

Happy Birthday DaltonCraig! No doubt a one of a kind member here :)

Nobody Does It Better! Happy Birthday DaltonCraig!
    Thanks @AgentJamesBond007 for the compliment ! :)

Thanks @JBFAN626, a fellow TMWTGG fan ! :)
    The picture was in fact taken on the last day of Filming on Goldeneye in June 1995. It was at the mock up of the Saint Petersburg location at Watford, UK where Brosnan drives his tank around. Moore stopped by on last day of shooting and they had some pictures taken together. I merely asked the question to see who else may have known

I don't want to invade anyones Birthday and hope you had a good time and all but I was reading above and would it be possible to let Shadow on the Sun back some time. At risk of being cut to ribbons I did think he was one of the forums best contributors sometimes and that the message boards and poorer with his omission

Yes I appreciate if users get out of line (enough), there are invariably consequences and that's all very good but just wanted to mention..

Back to Birthdays then
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,879
    DarthDimi wrote:

Hmmm- I'll take the first three on the left, and the last two on the right. (When the birthday boy's done, of course!) ;)
    QBranch wrote:
    DarthDimi wrote:

Hmmm- I'll take the first three on the left, and the last two on the right. (When the birthday boy's done, of course!) ;)

"No, no, no. No more foreplay." ;)
    I'm done rogering the girls... they're all yours now QBranch !!
    My birthday is tomorrow- took the day off work and will relax all day

Crying in a corner....

Untitled-1-6.jpg

:-(( ;)