Explain a Bond Film Plot Badly

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    jobo wrote: »
    CR-some guys play card. One of them is a really bad loser.

Aren't they both of them?

Sure, but strapping the winner to a chair and smashing his balls with a knotted rope...

Jeeses, man! It s just a game!
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    SP: A man imitates a cuckoo bird, while another interrogates a mouse.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    :))

Nice one!

Spectre: James Bond continues with his mistrust of his colleagues, suspecting yet another mole be existent in his agency, so he potters off to Mexico, and from there across Europe and Northern Africa to find his long lost brother.
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm

LOL, I never thought of it THAT way!
    SF James Bond is a sobbing wreck who likes men.
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    TND/TWINE: James Bond has a thing for kissing his dead lovers.
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 2,189
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    /CR

/CR

True, and you can count SF, as well.
    /CR

DizzyDecimalAndeancat-max-1mb.gif
    /CR

DizzyDecimalAndeancat-max-1mb.gif
    Napoleon Solo feels disgusted.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Too far. Just too far.
  • RichardTheBruceRichardTheBruce I'm motivated by my Duty.
    He even self-identifies as a mouse! In Italian!
    D_Q_NP_591621-MLB20823722534_072016-X.jpg
    *snaps fingers* I guess SF doesn't count, forgot I noted the term "lovers" and not simply "women."
    Some offensive descriptions I disagree with.

Dr. No: Sean Connery is a racist.
    Goldfinger: Sean Connery is a rapist.
    Thunderball: Sean Connery is a sexual blackmailer.

Unfair, unsupported.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    *snaps fingers* I guess SF doesn't count, forgot I noted the term "lovers" and not simply "women."

I dunno, that's a good, albeit creepy, theory for the Craig era. It would go a long way towards explaining why M and Bond get so close... ;)

I dunno, that's a good, albeit creepy, theory for the Craig era. It would go a long way towards explaining why M and Bond get so close... ;)
    I’ve seen fan fictions on tumblr. ;)
  • SirHilaryBraySirHilaryBray Scotland
    Moonraker - Lazer tag in space with the Strawberry Blond fella from The Saint.
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 462
    TND: Fake news pushes a false narrative in an attempt to cause a war for ratings.
    LALD: Man goes fishing, stumbles upon a cult, a cocaine empire, and a pretty white woman.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    MR: Roger Moore in the 20th Century.
  • edited October 2017 Posts: 684
    MR: The epic repercussions of a Japanese immigrant's meteoric rise to right-hand-man of the Earth's would be overlord, as tragically cut short by his equally meteoric fall through a piano (lid).
  • pachazopachazo Make Your Choice
    LALD : A Louisiana sheriff stumbles upon a swamp full of black Russians.
  • Fire_and_Ice_ReturnsFire_and_Ice_Returns I am trying to get away from this mountan!
    Diamonds Are Forever Bond impersonates Peter Franks, Bond impersonates klaus Hergesheimer, Bond impersonates Bert Saxby, Bond impersonates an astronaut, Blofeld Impersonates Willard White, a Blofeld Clone impersonates Blofeld, another Blofeld Clone impersonates Blofeld, a Blofeld wannabe Clone dies attempting to impersonate Blofeld, Blofeld impersonates a woman, Plenty dies because the goons think she's Tiffany, Tiffany impersonates a brunette, Tiffany impersonates a blonde, tiddles is impersonated by a wrong pussy. Impersonation's are Forever
    DAD: A man visits a North Korean surf resort. Hotel accommodations are not what he expected.
    FRWL: A Russian girl good with decoding machines pretends to fall in love with a British agent and offers him her machine in exchange for him to smuggle her to his country.
    Diamonds Are Forever Bond impersonates Peter Franks, Bond impersonates klaus Hergesheimer, Bond impersonates Bert Saxby, Bond impersonates an astronaut, Blofeld Impersonates Willard White, a Blofeld Clone impersonates Blofeld, another Blofeld Clone impersonates Blofeld, a Blofeld wannabe Clone dies attempting to impersonate Blofeld, Blofeld impersonates a woman, Plenty dies because the goons think she's Tiffany, Tiffany impersonates a brunette, Tiffany impersonates a blonde, tiddles is impersonated by a wrong pussy. Impersonation's are Forever

:)) :)) :)) :)) :))
  • chrisisallchrisisall Brosnan Defender Of The Realm
    Yeah, that one IS great....
    Moneypenny impersonates a customs officer! Felix Leiter...impersonates a customs officer!
    edited October 2017 Posts: 15,423
    Moneypenny impersonates a customs officer! Felix Leiter...impersonates a customs officer!
    Wint & Kidd impersonate a made-up replacement for Dr. Tynan and Joe Somebody.

A cassette tape impersonates butt cheeks.