New James Bond 007 Zippo Collection!!

BMWTREKPSEBMWTREKPSE Colorado
in Merchandise Posts: 105
CHECK IT OUT!

Will you buy one?

Comments

No.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    YES. Then I'll be constantly hoping that someone will ask me for a light.

Though I might wait and see what else comes out:
    Additionally, a wider Zippo collection dedicated to classic James Bond poster art is in development and slated to launch in time for Christmas 2017 in selected markets. - http://www.007.com/007-zippo-lighter-collection/
  • Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    @Agent_99, that collection sounds better to me. Clicked that first link and was curious why there were only a few on sale when I thought I just read about a new collection being announced.

Though I won't lie, I really like that DN lighter.
    Creasy47 wrote: »
    Though I won't lie, I really like that DN lighter.

Yes, I've always loved that image. So simple, so striking, so Sixties. (Fingers crossed here for a nice TLD one, though.)
  • images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfufHpNqucTqETGC8Zp0gr8AYonICDylIe34sWgpZvvXywcFGu0w

'Need a light? Speak Lark.'
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I do like the DN one but I won't be buying any of these as I'm not really a Bond collector.
    I won't be buying any, but I will say these make sense as far as a tie-in product. At least we know the Bond of the novels and sometimes in the films smoked and carried a lighter although that habit is out of fashion these days.

It beats those goofy Funko figurines or whatever they're called or the umpteenth release of a die-cast Aston Martin.
  • DrunkIrishPoetDrunkIrishPoet The Amber Coast
    Every gentleman should carry a lighter. Although I quit smoking 10 years ago, I still value my old Zippo collection and keep one fueled up and readily available upon my person at all times, for one never knows when a lady will ask for a light.

And when some smartass asks me, "if you don't smoke, why do you carry a lighter?" my answer is always the same: "The ability to make and control fire is what separates men from monkeys."

These look cool. I might get one.
    I used to have a pretty nice gun-shaped lighter. I once absent-mindedly brought it into the Houses of Parliament and nobody was at all amused. A 007 one will be safer.
    Dont use a lighter so won't be getting one. Some do look nice though
    Some new ones have arrived:

https://007store.com/collections/lighters

I was hoping for more designs based on specific films rather than endless variations on the 007 logo. Oh well.
    None for FRWL. I smell a missed opportunity here.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    No.. I don't smoke.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    There's one for From Russia. Isn't that the yellow "gun with bullets" one?