I Need Your Support! Please vote for my faux Grindhouse trailer!

edited April 2011 in General Discussion Posts: 72
Hey guys,

I've been a member of these forums for 7 years and I really need your help. I've entered a faux Grindhouse trailer contest for Hobo with A Shotgun and if I win I'll be placed on the DVD, but I need your votes. Please vote for my trailer VAN GORE at http://ca.hobowithashotgun.com/contest/vote/

I know its a lot to ask, but it literally takes 2 seconds. There's no sign ups, etc. I'd really appreciate it if you sent it to your friends or perhaps posted it on Facebook. Please give me your support guys!

Comments

• LudsLuds MIA
    Outstanding work mate, I love the title. Lots of blood, sweat and tears! :-))
    Thanks, Luds. Please try to get it out there to others!
  • edited April 2011 Posts: 503
    Done!

Hilarious video... I especially love the part at the 1:07 mark!

Looks like you're in the lead with 69% of the vote as well. Good luck!
    Hey guys! Thanks for all the votes so far, but we need to keep pushing. Please help me out!
    Just voted, hope it helps. Love the voice-over.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Sorted! Looking at the current votes you may have this one in the bag, @Agent_OO7.
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Great video! You have my vote, hope it helps you.
    You guys are awesome! Thank you so much! Share it with your friends, your family. We need your votes!
    Voted for Van Gore! I also thought the Earwig was pretty funny
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    You got a well deserved vote from me Agent_007, really great job, it brought back fond memories of the sort of films I used to watch as a young teen just to try and catch a little gratuitous female nudity.
    Thanks guys! Sorry to keep bumping, but we still have 4 days of the contest, so I want to push it like crazy. Please get your friends and family to vote and thank you for your kind words.
    Bumping this up! Guys, help me out!
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    OK done it. Hope it helps you ;-)
    Today is the last day, folks! Let's make a huge push! I beg all of Mi6 to take a few seconds out of their day to vote for my trailer Van Gore!
    http://ca.hobowithashotgun.com/contest/
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    @Agent_OO7, I think you have it. Hopefully. :)
    So, I just thought I'd let all of you know that Van Gore has won the Hobo with a Shotgun Trailer contest! Our piece will be featured on the DVD and Blu-Ray of the film. Thanks to all of you who have voted! Search around for Van Gore and Hobo and you'll find some great articles and interviews. Thanks so much!
  • saunderssaunders Living in a world of avarice and deceit
    Congratulations Agent_007 it was a well deserved victory. =D>
    Congrats