"Bond 24" (2014)

edited November 2012 in SPECTRE Posts: 669
Here's a coverage for the yet-untitled Bond 24, presumably coming in November 2014 with Daniel Craig returning as James Bond.

Cast:
Daniel Craig as James Bond
Lola Ponce (rumoured)
Cate Blanchett (rumoured)
Mark Strong (rumoured)
Rachel Weisz (rumoured)

Crew:
Christopher Nolan : Director (rumoured)
Michael G. Wilson : Producer
Barbara Broccoli : Producer
Jonathan Nolan : Screenwriter (rumoured)
Dennis Gassner : Production Designer
David Arnold : Composer (rumoured)

Location(s):
Australia (rumoured)

bond_24_banner_by_jackchristian-d4kt37o.jpg

Comments

• Of course this may change after I see SF, but other than Craig returning my number one request for Bond 24 is to hire back Martin Campbell. To the producers - whatever he says, just say "Yes". :-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Campbell doesn't want to return and for all we know when Mendes is offered, he may say yes himself.

As for this thread, it just seems far too early. Nothing but rumours.
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Yeah, plus, what's the source for this? I doubt we're even dealing with rumours here; more like wishful thinking I reckon.

The lock and key are in my hand... [-(
    Christopher Nolan claimed that he'll be honoured in doing a Bond film. This mean after SF, he'll be coming to direct B24, without Purvis & Wade, because Nolan only works with his brother, Jonathan.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,350
    DarthDimi wrote:
    Yeah, plus, what's the source for this? I doubt we're even dealing with rumours here; more like wishful thinking I reckon.

As we know for Bond there's always far more "wishful thinking" then other films.
    DarthDimi wrote:
    The lock and key are in my hand... [-(

Good.
    JamesBond wrote:
    Christopher Nolan claimed that he'll be honoured in doing a Bond film. This mean after SF, he'll be coming to direct B24, without Purvis & Wade, because Nolan only works with his brother, Jonathan.

Wanting to direct a Bond film doesn't mean Nolan will even be approached. It's only his wish to direct one. I think it'll never happen.

The only people we can confirm for the next film are Craig, Wilson and Broccoli as all three are all but guaranteed to return. And we don't need a thread for that.
    @DarthDimi

Well, this page is a collected version for all of the sources for B24. Before even this forum site was renewed, Mark Strong and Christopher Nolan wanted to work on a Bond film. Lola Ponce's and Cate Blanchett's links exist in other threads. So, what's the point of locking this thread?
    For as Sam said, it's a bit too early. In the history of the Bonds, there was hardly ever any serious talk about a future film without the upcoming one even in post production. Also, expressing interest is different from being rumoured. Puff Daddy once expressed interest in being James Bond. ;-)
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Wanting to work, doesn't mean they are connected to the film. I want to work on Bond 24, if I get an article online would I be added to the rumoured list?

This were the confusion lies, I feel.

EDIT: @DarthDimi has just beaten me with this point!
    JamesBond wrote:
    Here's a coverage for the yet-untitled Bond 24, presumably coming in November 2014 with Daniel Craig returning as James Bond.

Lola Ponce (rumoured)
    Cate Blanchett (rumoured)
    Mark Strong (rumoured)

Crew:
    Christopher Nolan : Director (rumoured)
    Jonathan Nolan : Screenwriter (rumoured)
    David Arnold : Composer (rumoured)

Location(s):
    Australia (rumoured)

These are not even rumors...
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Blofeld (rumored)

;)
    There is the rumor that there possibly will be a Bond24 if Bond23 will do well at the box-office. :D
    We still didn't saw B23 and you are talking about B24?
    SaintMark wrote:
    There is the rumor that there possibly will be a Bond24 if Bond23 will do well at the box-office. :D

Everyone buy 2+ SF tickets just to make sure :D
    QBranch wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

Everyone buy 2+ SF tickets just to make sure :D

Careful, they might consider making Bond 24 in 3D.

:-S
    I take back every word I said!
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 9,730
    personally I like this thread but then again I'm the sort of "why not it's all in fun" kind of person btw put New York City as a rumored location didn't Babs once say she wanted to film there?
    Bond in 3D > No Bond at all
  • zebrafishzebrafish <°)))< in Octopussy's garden in the shade
    Pointless thread, really, but Daniel's hair style is cool on that pic... (that should get this thread down for good)
    zebrafish wrote:
    Pointless thread, really, but Daniel's hair style is cool on that pic... (that should get this thread down for good)
    Are you kidding we'll now have 20 pages on Daniel Craig's hair style.
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    zebrafish wrote:

there is a thread about that.
    Rachel Weisz said she wants to be in a Bond film too, so we might as well add that to the cast list...
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    This is a non thread with apart from Daniel Craig zero factual content. Can't believe I just wasted my time reading it.

Mods either retitle it 'who do you want to see in Bond 24' or lock it.
    lol I can't believe you responded then!
    And I'm pretty sure there's already a Bond 24 thread.
    @QBranch

Alright, mate, we'll add Rachel Weisz into the cast list.
    We don't even know they'll want to follow up in 2014. It very well could be 2015!
    JamesBond wrote:
    @QBranch

Alright, mate, we'll add Rachel Weisz into the cast list.

Remember though, some of these people are not actually rumored to be in the next film, rather people who only expressed their interest in doing a future Bond film. Weisz being one of them.
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    We don't even know they'll want to follow up in 2014. It very well could be 2015!

The REAL reason Marty and Doc went back to the future! B-)
    I'm just trying to collect the B24 news in here.
    JamesBond wrote:
    I'm just trying to collect the B24 news in here.

Good luck to you on that! We are all still trying to keep up with B23 AKA Skyfall first! ;)
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    Maybe you should wait until late 2013/early 2014 to begin posting on this... Now, we're worried about Skyfall.
This discussion has been closed.