Your B-day / MI6 anniversary thread

DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
edited February 2012 in General Discussion Posts: 23,449
Rules:

In this thread, all members get the chance to announce their B-day and MI6 membership anniversary. Other members can then post congratulations. However, in order to reduce the risk for useless spam, please reply only once to a particular member's B-day / MI6 anniversary announcement. For further talk, there's always the PM button. ;-)

Thank you all and let's have some fun sending each other the proper gift.

anniversary_celebration-1530.jpg

Comments

B-day 22.sep

Mine profile on this forum says that i joined March 2011.Idk when i joined on KTBEU
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Mine's January 16. I'm 18 old now...
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Gentlemen, I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. ;-) You get to post when the day itself has arrived.
  • WillardWhyteWillardWhyte Midnight Society #ProjectMoon
    As the beginning of March comes upon us, it is with great excitement that I remember what took place back in 2004. I stumbled upon MI6: Keeping The British End Up, while I was a freshman in high school in the computer lab...trying to figure out what the correct order of the Bond films were.......and haven't looked back since. :P
    This March would have marked 8th years that I have been devoted to this wonderful community., and the man site. Not a day goes by that I don't check the main site for the hope that a new piece of the Bond puzzle is given to us for upcoming films. Sitting back and reflecting on what James Bond means to me and what I would have done with out it.....well lets just say that I am very grateful that James Bond has been a part of my life for a very long time!!! :)>-
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 7,567
    And thanks WW for sticking with us. A truly valued 'old' member ;)
    I think March was my joining month as well but I can't recall whether it was 2003 or 2004. A flippin' long time ago that's for sure
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 2,107
    2nd of March, same as the current Bond's.

Joined in 2006, I think(?) Wasn't regular here to begin with. But certain other elitist site forced me to be more regular here, where there is a more laid back environment, and there's no cliques around these here parts. Not in the same way as on some other site. And I find the MI6 forums more pleasing to my eye :p

DarthDimi wrote:
    Gentlemen, I don't think you understand the purpose of this thread. ;-) You get to post when the day itself has arrived.

Oops! Just noticed this. I hope I shall be forgiven as the date looms near? :)
    Congrats at WW!
    SharkBait wrote:
    Oops! Just noticed this. I hope I shall be forgiven as the date looms near? :)

Of course, dear sir. ;;)
    SharkBait wrote:
    2nd of March, same as the current Bond's.

Joined in 2006, I think(?) Wasn't regular here to begin with. But certain other elitist site forced me to be more regular here, where there is a more laid back environment, and there's no cliques around these here parts. Not in the same way as on some other site. And I find the MI6 forums more pleasing to my eye :p

Nice one @SharkBait ;)
    Ugh!

I'm about to turn 27 (in any hour now. Don't remember exactly when, but in the early morning). I need my quantum of solace right about now...
    Where is the thread w/ b-day of the actors? I want to wish happy b-day to Craig :D
    dragonsky wrote:
    Where is the thread w/ b-day of the actors? I want to wish happy b-day to Craig :D

Right here, my good sir:
    http://www.mi6community.com/index.php?p=/discussion/134/the-mi6-james-bond-birthday-calendar/p10
    SharkBait wrote:
    Ugh!

I'm about to turn 27 (in any hour now. Don't remember exactly when, but in the early morning). I need my quantum of solace right about now...

Happy B-day, young one. ;-)

happy_b-day_smileyballoons.jpg

• edited March 2012 Posts: 1,778
    I was looking for this thread. Mine just passed. It was Feb 18th. In late honor I'll be changing my profile pic lol. The Aston Martin DBS with your's truly standing beside it.
    Have got my 23rd tomorrow and my lovely lady is taking me to Bond in Motion in Beaulieu! Excited! :-D
    Happy belated birthday @DoubleOhhSeven, and to you as well @Matt. Let us know how it went at Bond in Motion ;)
    Bond in Motion? Sounds like fun - fun - fun!

Well, you have a lady already it seems. Too bad... These girls will have to leave then.

hot_chicks.jpg

Happy B-day, my man! ;-)
    I'm hoping it will be!

Ah Dimi now that's a bit cruel! ;-) But many thanks for your kind wishes!
    thanks Nic and Dimi!
    edited March 2012 Posts: 23,449
    Today I'm celebrating a double anniversary!

Firstly, on March 7th 1982, little Darth Dimi was born, which means it's the big three - oh for me, boys and girls. That's right, I'm getting old. ;-)

Secondly, I joigned the old forums on March 7th 2005, which means that I've been with the company for 007 years! What can I say? There simply isn't a better place to be, than in the James Bond community.

And so, let's party all night long! <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P <:-P

Food and drinks on me!!!! Just ask one of the girls to *serve* you. :P

17_dinner_buffet.jpg

karneval-fasching-sexy-50er-jahre-american-diner-kellnerin-damen-kostuem-453050000-1.jpg

DarthDimi wrote:

Happy b-day !!!
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    Happy 30th, Dimi! Yes, I'll be seeing the end of my 20's in a few months, too. I'm totally looking forward to it. :-S Anyway, party hard! \:D/
    Dimi my good man, happy birthday. 30! You are feeling old? I wish I could be 30 again I know that much.
    Enjoy the day.
  • edited March 2012 Posts: 940
    Happy 30th DD! Have fun. One of the very top members on this site. We salute you. ^:)^

600-1313901330.JPG

Incidently, I see you started this thread on my birthday!
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    Happy Birthday / Mi6 Anniversary DD. B-)

Freddy-Krueger-horror-legends-3696171-497-500.jpg
    "Who's for a slice of cake...?"
    Thanks, guys. :) The old man salutes you.

@MajorDSmythe, Freddy's the man. Imagine he would jump out of a birthday cake. ;-)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    DarthDimi wrote:
    @MajorDSmythe, Freddy's the man. Imagine he would jump out of a birthday cake. ;-)

LOL. Perfect for a Birthday that falls on Halloween, wouldn't you say? ;)

Have a good one DD! Thirty is not that old in the grand scheme of things. Well, it's not 21 or 40 at least, the 'bigger' birthday's, if you will.

Save me some cake! 8->
    Congrats Dimi and Happy Birthday !!
    I used to be thirty once :-<

Many Happy Returns Dimi and all that, 30 is a big milestone, but be aware it's moving into middle age territory now. But still lots of time left. Have a good day and all
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2012 Posts: 15,686
    It's midnight here, meaning I've just turned 21 !! <:-P
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,350
    PARRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

21st-birthday-cakes-for-men.jpeg

Happy Birthday!
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Thanks Samuel !! :)