Mi6 Confidential Magazine back issues?

edited July 2016 in Merchandise Posts: 623
I've got a complete collection apart from issue 28, so I've been looking for a copy of my missing issue for a while. Has anyone got any idea where I can get one from? The Mi6 shop has sold out of number 28, and eBay's not much good either.
I wouldn't mind if four or five issues were missing, but just the one is driving me up the wall! (how very OCD of me!)

This is the one I need.

cover_sold.jpg

Failing that, I've got a couple of issues spare if anyone wants to swap. I'd happily trade these two for issue 28.

Mi62930.jpg

Cheers!

Comments

Im looking to buy any back issues as well, if anyone wants to get rid of any I would be very interested. Yeah ebay isnt any good at the moment.
    Anyone want to sell any back issues? I'm having serious trouble trying to track some down.
  • superado007superado007 San Francisco
    Hello, does anyone have a copy of MI6 Confidential Issue #22 on FRWL that they'd like to sell? Will consider any condition, mint, used, etc. Please PM me. Thank you in advance!
  • superado007superado007 San Francisco
    edited August 2019 Posts: 2
    Ten-month bump! If anyone has these lying around and is considered selling them, I would really appreciate buying MI6 Confidential issues #11 and #22, which both feature From Russia With Love. Please PM me. Thank you in advance!
    Hello, does anyone have a copy of MI6 Confidential Issue #22 on FRWL that they'd like to sell? Will consider any condition, mint, used, etc. Please PM me. Thank you in advance!