007 Funko Pop figurines

Comments

• BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    This video pretty much sums up my feelings (read "disdain") for Funko Pop figures;
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    Great news @ggl007. Thanks for sharing with us.

My pleasure, friend!
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    ggl007 wrote: »

My pleasure, friend!

Maybe we'll hear something official soon?
    An announcement at the San Diego Comic Con (July 20-23) might be a possibility.
    ggl007 wrote: »

My pleasure, friend!

Maybe we'll hear something official soon?

November launching??
    "According to a post on Reddit"? Oh, well, check the previous page ;)

More images (not from reddit). Roger Moore as Bond and Halle Berry as Jinx: http://bit.ly/2thFJti
  • OnlyManWhoCanOnlyManWhoCan Greater London
    I know these things have their haters but I will make it my mission to buy every single Bond Funko!

My only hope is that the 007s aren't all wearing a Tux as they'd look too similar otherwise.

Out of the 007s they've announced, I'd bet they'd go for Connery in his grey Goldfinger suit and Moore in his tux from TSWLM, but I'm struggling to picture what they'd do with Craig. I imagine they'd put him in one of his Tom Ford suits but I prefer his casual wear in the films.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    For Sean it has to be the grey 3-piece, or his default grey suit and navy tie.

George could be put in the kilt, or, for a more badass look, his navy 3-piece or his wedding suit (or even his blue snow suit).

I'd love to see them put Roger in his turtleneck and pants from L&LD. That's by far my favorite thing he ever wore in the series.

Timothy is a difficult one, as he rarely dressed in anything beyond the usual dim colors. His beige suit from TLD would be welcomed, to make him stand out.

Pierce is another case of never wearing anything iconic, but I'd put him in his linen suit from TWINE simply because that's my favorite suit of his Bond.

Dan has to be put in a blue suit, as that works best for his features (if it has to be a suit).
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    Found this online but it was from a couple of years ago! these are well done.
    t1skyor.jpg
    And they gotta have Largo in the white tux and patch. A must.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Is the bottom middle supposed to be Alec?
    Is the bottom middle supposed to be Alec?

That's how I see it,yep.
  • Red_SnowRed_Snow Australia
    O8tXGmO.jpg

Nhsq7rN.jpg

According to reddit these mock-ups were shown at a Funko Pop Funday Comic Con presentation.

Ha, they gave Roger his mole. Nice touch.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    I'd rather have proper Bond action figures.
    ETA for stores?
    Not sure if I like these? Will stick with Big Chief items I think?
    It's about time there's Bond Funko figures, but the Bond girl choices are pretty terrible. Not sure if I'd want any of these except maybe Moore.
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Red_Snow wrote: »
    O8tXGmO.jpg

Nhsq7rN.jpg

According to reddit these mock-ups were shown at a Funko Pop Funday Comic Con presentation.

They all look the same. Why the hell do people want these things?
    They all look the same. Why the hell do people want these things?
    To collect dust I guess.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    I defer to one Tiger Tanaka on this subject:

'This can only be for children.'

Terrible. Why would anyone want a load of Frank Sidebottom figures?
    There definitely was a time when they were popular as hell. Sort of like Beanie Babies I suppose- now they cover whole walls at comic stores everywhere.

I have a Batman & Flash at home, but how someone could 'collect them all' is beyond me.... doesn't seem like there's enough money in the world to even do it!

Having said that however, since they've done just about EVERY other property there is now, Bond was looooong overdue. But I'd take the nice quality Big Chief ones over the Funco Pops any day.
    I'm still hoping that one day Diamond Select will attempt a line of action figures. They did great with Star Trek. They are currently focused on Ghostbusters now but I'd really love to see them tackle Bond.
    Funko isn't the only thing overdue. Who'd like to have a Hallmark Sean Connery 007 for the Christmas tree? Or a DB5?
  • I would settle for Bond 25, personally.
    Murdock wrote: »
    I'd rather have proper Bond action figures.

Me too.
    Funko's look like a dog's toy :)
    jackdagger wrote: »
    It's about time there's Bond Funko figures, but the Bond girl choices are pretty terrible. Not sure if I'd want any of these except maybe Moore.

@jackdagger, I'm inclined to agree, Bond girl wise. It's disturbing to me that they actually make a Jinx figure, but not one for Honey who was the original article. Would anyone here want a Jinx anything anyway?

I've gotten one of these figures as a gift in the past, a Batman one, but I guess I'm just more old fashioned. If I had a place of my own I'd decorate the walls with movie posters, not figures. Hopefully the creation of these (and good sales numbers) will lead to other, more valuable items for interested collectors. I know we've got many members on here who enjoy well made Bond figures for decorating their home, and others who ended up making their own customized items like @Master_Dahark.
    Back when the Funko Pop figurines were first starting to take off, I got a Michael Myers and Freddy Krueger, and I love them. My appeal was that they took these disturbed horror characters and made them adorable. I only like the villain ones now for that same reason.
    (Although I'd be willing to make an exception for James Bond to guard my Bond 50 box set.)
    It's disturbing to me that they actually make a Jinx figure, but not one for Honey who was the original article. Would anyone here want a Jinx anything anyway?

Apparently someone out there thinks she's a popular character, because there's also a Jinx Barbie doll. :/
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    It's only the hardcore fans that despise Jinx. The majority of cinemagoers liked her and she certainly resonates with audiences far more some top-tier Bond women.