SPECTRE Spoilerish News and discussions

Comments

JWESTBROOK wrote:

And David Arnold? Whose that? :P

....exactly....wonder why his there, what with the olympics to do and all...!! :-)) :-))
    bond-girls-bafta.jpg

Empire need to work on their release of information, it seems.

And when did we get reports of Fiennes filming. I thought we only had extras spotting him around the set. He could very well be practicing lines.

Or he indeed grew the beard after filming.
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,350
    58090.jpg

58069.jpg
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 5,745
    Thats a VERY pretty dress on a very pretty lady.

EDIT: Bereniece's is slightly less revealing than I hoped ;) Still extremely beautiful. Whats with the black fingernail polish?
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    I'd never thought I would say this one day but that is a very beautiful yellow dress!
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    They look gorgeous. Especially Bérénice.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Fiennes in fact, has filmed all his scenes so we're led to believe.
    Well this isn't the place to discuss that, but really? What suggests so?
    edited February 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Fiennes in fact, has filmed all his scenes so we're led to believe.
    Well this isn't the place to discuss that, but really? What suggests so?[/quote]

Many recent articles talk in the past tense of Fiennes' scenes in Skyfall. Plus he now has a beard, something he won't have in the finished film.

Naomine is so so hot!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'm falling for Naomine... :x Time for a cup of tea I think!?
    Naomie Harris and Bérénice Marlohe, came "as Bond women" to present the BAFTA for outstanding British film. The winner is Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    edited February 2012 Posts: 1,182
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Plus he now has a beard, something he won't have in the finished film.
    How do you know? He may have for some of his scenes.
    And he might be on a break right now, with filming for him scheduled for later.

Well it's not really a big deal and it's certainly not the place to discuss it, so sorry for going off-topic there, everybody.
    gt007 wrote:
    Well this isn't the place to discuss that, but really? What suggests so?

I think they're taking that from sources saying he's been spotted at Pinewood. But that doesn't mean he was filming..

EDIT: No, I think this counts as 'news tidbits'
    gt007 wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Plus he now has a beard, something he won't have in the finished film.
    How do you know? He may have for some of his scenes.
    And he might be on a break right now, with filming for him scheduled for later.

Maybe but it's not meant to be a massive role, we'll find out soon I guess.

I may be wrong....
  • anything news on Bond?
    No. The awards are now on TV, so there may be something. Tom Jones sounded great by the way. Not a bad start to the evening!
    The BAFTA's opened with Tom Jones doing a live-performance of Thunderball.........totally awesome.
    SaintMark wrote:
    The BAFTA's opened with Tom Jones doing a live-performance of Thunderball.........totally awesome.

darn! you beat me to it! lol
    RogueAgent wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

Admit it, It was the coolest thing to start a show with.
    ooooh the girls are looking stunning! I could listen to Marlohe talk forever among other things! :x
    RogueAgent wrote:
    SaintMark wrote:

well.. we've known for awhile ;)
    Germanlady wrote:
    Tom Jones starts the show with a medley of Bond songs.

RogueAgent wrote:
    ooooh the girls are looking stunning! I could listen to Marlohe talk forever among other things! :x

No more complains about the new bunch of 007 ladies.

Silent movie-era romance The Artist was the biggest winner at the British Academy of Film and Television Arts (BAFTA) ceremony in London’s Royal Opera House on Sunday with seven awards, including best film, adding another prestigious trophy to its growing collection just two weeks before the Oscars.

http://www.filmnav.co.uk/2012/02/12/the-artist-sweeps-the-baftas-with-seven-awards/
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Well the video tribute for Bond at the BAFTAs was quite horrible.... It was basicly the 'Craig and Connery' tribute, with a bit of Moore and Brosnan, one single shot of Lazenby's face and stricly nothing from Dalton....
  • someone please put the video on youtube!
    BAFTA's are now airing on BBC America.

They're indeed covering the red carpet! Not what I expected.

Naomi Watts got a full body close up for the BAFTA preview here in the states, as well as another shot of her, and one of Bereniece.

Adele will be performing in a few minutes at the Grammys, which unfortunately for me, are on at the same time ;)

OH! Tom Jones is on now.. BRB.
    He was indeed excellent. Dame Judi looked absolutely humbled as they quickly cut to her at the beginning. A nice cut to FASSBENDER right at the end of the performance, hint hint. ;)
    Syd Cain made the R.I.P list, Photo of him sitting in front of a O.H.M.S.S poster was shown.
    Adele just won Best Son of the Year at the Grammys before her performance for 'Rolling In The Deep'.

Come on, Eon. When's the last time we had a Bond song #1?

Adele is up to 10 grammy's total,

and is doing her first performance in 6 months.

Verdict: minor rough spots, but that could be nervousness. Shes famous for being nervous, imagine after vocal surgery! Still sounded amazing overall, the best performance of the show. Standing ovation, naturally.
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'
    Where was Daniel Craig? Seeing as they were filming in London over the weekend and hes pretty much our biggest fim star these days? Not a sniff of him either on the red carpet or in the audience.
    He was out with Clooney Sat night. But attending these award shows is not his highest goal - so, if he doesn't NEED to go, he doesn't. ;) Silly kid...
    Like I said - he is hilariusly funny in person

Daniel Craig, funny?

Another surprise for Huff was how funny Craig was. "It's a shame he doesn't do more comedy," Huff says. "He does great impersonations, including a really good Maggie Smith. He even does me. He wouldn't do it when I was in the room, but apparently it was very funny. Hugh told Daniel he should host 'Saturday Night Live,' but Daniel said no, he was a serious actor. Then he laughed."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2012/02/15/DDM31N5DOD.DTL#ixzz1mWTWZXcJ
  • DarthDimiDarthDimi Behind you!Moderator
    Well the video tribute for Bond at the BAFTAs was quite horrible.... It was basicly the 'Craig and Connery' tribute, with a bit of Moore and Brosnan, one single shot of Lazenby's face and stricly nothing from Dalton....

That makes me angry. I can see why Connery gets most attention. It makes sense in every way. I can see why Craig gets a lot of attention - it's important for promotional purposes. But at least Moore, Lazenby, Dalton and Brosnan deserve their share of the spotlights too. We haven't forgotten about them...