The great villain quotes elimination game

GBFGBF
edited April 2017 in 007 Gaming Posts: 3,195
So here is the new elimination game. The normal rules apply.

1. One vote per day only. Please mention the day on your post!
2. Add one point to the quote of your choice that you like.
3. Take away two points from the quoteyou don't like.

Because of the high amount of quotes, we start with 15 points.

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other” - 15
02) Rosa Klebb: “Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.”- 15
03) Red Grant: “The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!”- 15
04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 15
05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”- 15
06) Fiona Volpe: “Do you like wild things, Mr. Bond-James-Bond?”- 15
07) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Kill Bond now!”- 15
08) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Merry Christmas, 007.”- 15
09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”- 15
10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 15
11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! Now!”- 15
12) Francisco Scaramanga: “I like a girl in a bikini: no concealed weapons.”- 15
13) Karl Stromberg: “For me, this is all the world. There is beauty... there is ugliness... and there is death.”- 15
14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”- 15
15) Bold villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 15
16) Aristoteles Kristatos: “Bind that wound. We don't want any blood in the water, not yet.”- 15
17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving, Mr. Bond!”- 15
18) General Orlov: "Yes, but tomorrow I shall be a hero of the Soviet Union." - 15
19) Max Zorin:” Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius.”- 15
20) General Georgi Koskov: “I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.”- 15
21) Brad Whitaker: “You had your eight now I'll have my eighty."- 15
22) Franz Sanchez: “Today is the first day of the rest of your life!”- 15
23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.”- 15
24) Xenia Onatopp: “This time, Mr Bond, the pleasure will be all mine!”- 15
25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!”- 15
26) Elliot Carver: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”- 15
27) Elektra King: “You wouldn’t kill me, … you would miss me.”- 15
28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”- 15
29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 15
30) Le Chiffre: "Wow. You've taken good care of your body. Such a waste."- 15
31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"- 15
32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...”- 15
33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 15
34) Franz Oberhauser / Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Welcome, James. You've come across me so many times, yet you never saw me. What took you so long?"- 15
35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 15

Comments

• I suppose it's too late to request "Kill Bond now!" or "Merry Christmas, 007!" for the Blofelds...? [-O<

Many of those are excellent, however. Just a couple small corrections to the wording:

Orlov: "Yes, but tomorrow I shall be a hero of the Soviet Union."

Hinx: "Shoot." (Or am I misremembering that?)
  • GBFGBF
    OK, I changed them since I am indifferent on them...
  • Thank you muchly! I almost don't know where to begin, there are so many good ones.

Saturday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other” - 15
    02) Rosa Klebb: “Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.”- 15
    03) Red Grant: “The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!”- 15
    04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 15
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”- 15
    09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”- 15
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 15
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! Now!”- 15
    12) Francisco Scaramanga: “I like a girl in a bikini: no concealed weapons.”- 15
    13) Karl Stromberg: “For me, this is all the world. There is beauty... there is ugliness... and there is death.”- 15
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”- 15
    15) Bold villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 13 (-2)
    16) Aristoteles Kristatos: “Bind that wound. We don't want any blood in the water, not yet.”- 15
    18) General Orlov: "Yes, but tomorrow I shall be a hero of the Soviet Union." - 15
    20) General Georgi Koskov: “I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.”- 15
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.”- 16 (+1)
    26) Elliot Carver: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.”- 15
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 15
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"- 15
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...”- 15
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 15
    34) Franz Oberhauser / Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Welcome, James. You've come across me so many times, yet you never saw me. What took you so long?"- 15
  • BennyBenny In the shadowsAdministrator, Moderator
    Saturday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 16 +1
    15) Bold villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 11 -2
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.”- 16

I can't help but think that Scaramanga has so many better lines than the one included.

Come, come, Mr. Bond. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?

At a million dollars a contract I can afford to, Mr Bond. You work for peanuts, a hearty well done from her Majesty the Queen and a pittance of a pension. Apart from that we are the same. To us, Mr Bond, we are the best.

A duel between titans. My golden gun against your Walther PPK. Each of us with a 50-50 chance.

Still a very good overall list nonetheless @GBF. A pat on the back for a job well done.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited April 2017 Posts: 45,489
    Saturday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 17 +1
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... in stainless steel!”- 9 -2
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.”- 16

• JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Saturday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 18 (+1)
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 9 -2
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!”- 13 ,(-2)
  • edited April 2017 Posts: 4,023
    Saturday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 18
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”- 16 +1
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 7 -2

25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!”- 13
  • MansfieldMansfield Where the hell have you been?
    Saturday

14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”- 16
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 5 (-2)
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 16 (+1)
    Saturday

05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”- 16 (+1)
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.”- 16
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 3 (-2)
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 16 (+1)
  • Benny wrote: »
    I can't help but think that Scaramanga has so many better lines than the one included.

Come, come, Mr. Bond. You disappoint me. You get as much fulfillment out of killing as I do, so why don't you admit it?

At a million dollars a contract I can afford to, Mr Bond. You work for peanuts, a hearty well done from her Majesty the Queen and a pittance of a pension. Apart from that we are the same. To us, Mr Bond, we are the best.

A duel between titans. My golden gun against your Walther PPK. Each of us with a 50-50 chance.

Still a very good overall list nonetheless @GBF. A pat on the back for a job well done.

That occurred to me too after some thought. Particularly his "To us, Mr. Bond, we are the best" line. Still Day One. I'd be willing to swap. That's up to GBF.
  • GBFGBF
    I don't know if this is possible after the game has already started. The problem is that TMWTGG has just so many equally great lines... I think we should leave it that way now... I mean there was plenty of time to discuss it in the "So you want t o start an elimination game" thread... and no one actually made a proposal for changing the quotes... I also think it is very difficult to find a solution since everyone seems to prefer a different Scaramanga quote.
    That is the problem with a game like this. There are a a couple hundred other options that could have been picked. it s so random. No big deal though.
  • Fair enough. I agree in principle all changes should be made before the game begins. For my own part, I haven't looked into the "SYWTSAEG" thread in a long time, but that's my own fault. It's a great list you have as it is.
    Sunday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 19 +1
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”- 16
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 1 -2

edited April 2017 Posts: 1,263
    Sunday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 20 (+1)
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?”- 16
    15) Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”- 0 (-1)
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 16
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 14 (-1)

Eliminated:

35. Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”
  • JamesBondKenyaJamesBondKenya Danny Boyle laughs to himself
    Awesome idea

Sunday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 20
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”- 13 (-2)
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"- 16 (+1)
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.”- 16
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 14

Eliminated:

35. Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”
    Sunday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 21 (+1)
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 13 (-2)
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”- 13
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"- 16

Eliminated:

• GBFGBF
    Sunday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!”- 21
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 13
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving, Mr. Bond!”- 16 (+1)
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 13 (-2)
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?"- 16

Eliminated:

Sunday

09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”- 16 (+1)
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 13
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving, Mr. Bond!”- 16
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 11 (-2)

Eliminated:

• edited April 2017 Posts: 19,339
    Sunday

09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”- 16
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! ”- 15
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving.”- 16
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”- 11 (-2)
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 11
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...”- 16 (+1)

Eliminated:

Sunday

09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.”- 16
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him! ”- 15
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving.”- 17 +1
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.”- 11
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.”- 9 -2
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...”- 16

Eliminated:

• Sunday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.” - 15
    02) Rosa Klebb: “Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.” - 15
    03) Red Grant: “The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!” - 15
    04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!” - 21
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?” - 16
    06) Fiona Volpe: “Do you like wild things, Mr. Bond-James-Bond?” - 15
    07) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Kill Bond now!” - 15
    08) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Merry Christmas, 007.” - 16 +1
    09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.” - 16
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him!” - 15
    13) Karl Stromberg: “For me, this is all the world. There is beauty... there is ugliness... and there is death.” - 15
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.” - 16
    16) Aristoteles Kristatos: “Bind that wound. We don't want any blood in the water, not yet.” - 15
    17) Kamal Khan: “You have a nasty habit of surviving.” - 17
    19) Max Zorin: ”Intuitive improvisation is the secret of genius.” - 15
    20) General Georgi Koskov: “I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.” - 15
    21) Brad Whitaker: “You had your eight now I'll have my eighty." - 15
    22) Franz Sanchez: “Today is the first day of the rest of your life!” - 15
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.” - 16
    24) Xenia Onatopp: “This time, Mr Bond, the pleasure will be all mine!” - 15
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!” - 13
    26) Elliot Carver: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” - 15
    27) Elektra King: “You wouldn’t kill me, … you would miss me.” - 15
    28) Renard: “You can't kill me, I'm already dead.” - 11
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.” - 9
    30) Le Chiffre: "Wow. You've taken good care of your body. Such a waste." - 15
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?" - 16
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...” - 16
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.” - 16
    34) Franz Oberhauser / Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Welcome, James. You've come across me so many times, yet you never saw me. What took you so long?" - 15
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 12 -2

Eliminated:

Monday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.” - 15
    02) Rosa Klebb: “Training is useful, but there is no substitute for experience.” - 15
    03) Red Grant: “The first one won't kill you. Not the second. Not even the third. Not until you crawl over here and kiss my foot!” - 15
    04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!” - 22 +1
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?” - 16
    08) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Merry Christmas, 007.” - 16
    09) Mr.Kidd: “If God had wanted man to fly..." Mr. Wint "He would have given him wings.” - 16
    11) Dr. Kananga / Mr. Big: “Names is for tombstones, baby! Y'all take this honky out and waste him!” - 15
    13) Karl Stromberg: “For me, this is all the world. There is beauty... there is ugliness... and there is death.” - 15
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.” - 16
    16) Aristoteles Kristatos: “Bind that wound. We don't want any blood in the water, not yet.” - 15
    20) General Georgi Koskov: “I'm sorry, James. For you I have great affection, but we have an old saying: duty has no sweethearts.” - 15
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.” - 16
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!” - 11 -2
    26) Elliot Carver: “The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.” - 15
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.” - 9
    31) Mr. White: "Oh, really? Well, then, the first thing you should know about us is that we have people everywhere. Am I right?" - 16
    32) Dominique Green: “So if you decide not to sign, you'll wake up with your balls in your mouth and your willing replacement standing over you...” - 16
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.” - 16
    34) Franz Oberhauser / Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Welcome, James. You've come across me so many times, yet you never saw me. What took you so long?" - 15
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 12

Eliminated:

35. Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”[/quote]

Monday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!” - 23 +1
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!” - 9 -2

Eliminated:

35. Bald villain in a wheelchair: “I'll buy you a delicatessen... of stainless steel!”[/quote]

• GBFGBF
    Monday

04) Auric Goldfinger: “No, Mr Bond! I expect you to die!” - 23
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.” - 17 (+1)
    25) Boris Grishenko: “I am invincible!” - 9
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.” - 7 (-2)

Eliminated:

There's a lot of great stuff here.

Monday

14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.” - 17
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.” - 17 (+1)
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.” - 7
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 10 (-2)

Eliminated:

Monday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.” - 16 (+1)
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 11 (-2)
    14) Hugo Drax: “James Bond. You appear with the tedious inevitability of an unloved season.” - 17
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.” - 17
    29) Gustav Graves: “You see, Mr. Bond, you can't kill my dreams. But my dreams can kill you. Time to face destiny.” - 7
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 10

Eliminated:

Monday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.” - 16
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?” - 17 (+1)
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 11 (-2)
    23) Alec Trevelyan: “I might as well ask if all those vodka martinis silenced the screams of all the men you've killed... or if you've found forgiveness in the arms of all those willing women for the dead ones you failed to protect.” - 17
    30) Le Chiffre: "Wow. You've taken good care of your body. Such a waste." - 13 (-2)
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 10

Eliminated:

edited April 2017 Posts: 1,263
    Monday

01) Dr. No: “East, West, just points of the compass, each as stupid as the other.” - 16
    05) Emilio Largo: “Of course Vargas does not drink...does not smoke...does not make love. What do you do, Vargas?” - 17
    10) Ernst Stavro Blofeld: “Such nice cheeks, too. If only they were brains.”- 11
    30) Le Chiffre: "Wow. You've taken good care of your body. Such a waste." - 13
    33) Raoul Silva: “She sent you up to me knowing you're not ready, knowing you would likely die... Mummy was very bad.” - 17 (+1)
    35) Mr. Hinx: "Shit" - 8 (-2)

Eliminated: