James Bond Diecast Cars (All Brands).

Comments

=bg= wrote: »
    Yeah, I had them all at one point, AutoArt White Lotus and Sub Lotus..the Turbo with ski rack, the Toyota, DB5, all of the DAD series, Z3 and Z8..now down to just the DB5 and Z3 for space considerations.

Wow, such a pity. Now these are collectible that later will become very expensive. Especially if you keep them inside the box.
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    no, they were all w/o box, and some had a bit of damage.
    Finally I got mine SPECTRE Aston Martin DB10.
    imranbecks wrote: »
    Just received the Corgi DB10.. It looks great! Love it! Keeping it mint until I probably get another one to open up...

24228071241_f692dda61a_b.jpg
    24014992730_44709084fe_b.jpg
    23683756453_97a22919fe_b.jpg
    I finally got mine today. I keep in my shelf with my other past James Bond cars.
    DB10 ships next week sometime from UK, can't wait. Man, usually these come out before the movie. This is going to arrive just as the DVD comes out. Corgi #FTW!
    Looks lovely @=bg= :-). But for me the size is simply too small :-). With 1/18 scale you can at least have a more detailed look inside the car. It also feels 'heavier', more 'expensive'.
    Any news on the 1:18? Do we think that it will have any special features....after all it is very expensive if not.
    Big Bad Toy Store says "Estimated to Arrive March 2016." Which means July. 180.00? Insane. No way.
    £189.99 and due to shops on 20th March apparently! Some model shops have them for £169.99.
  • imranbecksimranbecks Singapore
    Plenty of the Corgi DB10's over at Hamleys Regent Street in London!

26027371413_8ff3797360_b.jpg
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

Corgi marketing exec: 'Hmm I wonder why they're not selling? It can't be that the film was 6 months ago and everyone's forgotten by now surely?'

I have the AutoArt Goldfinger DB5 in posts above. There was a glaring mistake on it - the numberplate is from GoldenEye not Goldfinger and a photo on the box is also from GoldenEye.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    The quality control is abysmal.

Corgi marketing exec: 'Hmm I wonder why they're not selling? It can't be that the film was 6 months ago and everyone's forgotten by now surely?'

Mwah ha ha ha ha. People have even forgotten the DVD! And these aren't supposed to be in the USA til May!!! If I was the EON marketing dept, I'd be rather....displeased.

and PS---a twin pack of the (wait for it....DB5)..+ DB10...in JULY! JULY!!
    http://www.corgi-usa.com/james-bond-aston-martin-spectre-twin-pack.html

Talk about overload and way too late! =))

I got them both the corgi Aston Martin DB10 on own & the twin Pack including the classic Aston Martin DB10 Now we are still wait on the Mattel Aston Martin DB10 scale1:18
  • TheWizardOfIceTheWizardOfIce 'One of the Internet's more toxic individuals'

Do you reckon Sam Mendes is actually a Corgi shareholder? They'd certainly go under if they couldn't lazily knock out some more DB5s every time a Bond film comes around so he is a godsend to them. Although this time their sloth knows no bounds as their SP one will be out pretty much a calendar year after the film was released (because call me a cynic but I don't see a July deadline being met).

Corgi are as embarassing as Kenner and the infamous 'early bird certificate' for the first Christmas after Star Wars. The difference is they only made that mistake once. Corgi think its a genius marketing strategy.
    When I went to my favourite Diecast car shop I saw the Hotwheels classic Aston Martin DB5 yes it was Goldfinger I don't how much it cost but I saw it. Still no sign of The SPECTRE Aston Martin DB10 yet. By the time it release it be next year.
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Does anyone know if somebody made an 'Autoart' or 'Minichamps' quality level 1:18 scale version of the TSWLM Lotus or the OHMSS DBS? These are two cars I'd like to add to my collection, but I want something of a high calibre, which means no NOREV or mediocre version.
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    A few years ago Autoart did a verry fine Lotus esprit turbo mine sadly is no longer with me went to a friends son who was seriously ill and never came back never mind
    I got from Diecast Legends was quite pricey at the time over £100:00
    http://www.diecastlegends.com/
  • bondjamesbondjames You were expecting someone else?
    Thanks @Mrcoggins. I have yet to see a decent version of the TSWLM Espirit and that's the one that I really want. There's something about the simplicity of that version which I like, and of course its iconic status.
  • Agent_99Agent_99 enjoys a spirited ride as much as the next girl
    2017 Corgis:

http://www.corgi.co.uk/shop/new-for-2017/new-for-2017-tv-film.html

I'm not a great collector of cars but it's long past time to welcome Little Nellie into my life.

cc04603_yolt_little-nellie_2.jpg
    Agent_99 wrote: »
    2017 Corgis:

http://www.corgi.co.uk/shop/new-for-2017/new-for-2017-tv-film.html

I'm not a great collector of cars but it's long past time to welcome Little Nellie into my life.

cc04603_yolt_little-nellie_2.jpg

I seen Website @Agent99, But I see what returning. I got enough of Aston Martin DB5 already. But question is what different between the First Aston Martin DB10 to the upcoming because of the product code, first CCO8001 & upcoming CCO8002?
  • That sums up Corgi unfortunately - re-releases of the same old cars rather than trying some new ones out. Little Nellie will no doubt be released in special commemorative 50th anniversary packaging. I wonder if they will do it in the smaller scale that the GF and TB anniversary DB5's came out in, as well as a limited edition model. Interesting that the Lotus Esprit hasn't been listed as an anniversary edition.

I'd imagine the other cars are going to be released as part of the same set, with new packaging as this hasn't happened since 2009. I see they've really mixed things up with the DB5, as it's listed as the GE version (which is conveniently the same as the SF and SPECTRE models).

My hope with the new DB10 is that they might actually put an ejector seat in it, like the good old days, but it doesn't look like this will be the case from the picture.
    By looking through their online catalog, I see they have reprised some Dinky Toys models, mostly the Thunderbirds (and FAB 1).
    finally saw a DB10 in a Toys R Us. only what, 14 months late?
    Omg they've finally released my favorite car in 1/18 scale!!!
    $190 though, yikes!

$_1.JPG
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    Omg they've finally released my favorite car in 1/18 scale!!!
    $190 though, yikes!

$_1.JPG

Could you let me have some details please Master.
    Sorry! I posted from my phone last night. Here ya go:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Autoart-ASTON-MARTIN-V8-VANTAGE-1985-CUMBERLAND-GREY-in-1-18-Scale-New-Release-/172352588543

If you scroll down to the bottom it appears you can get it in multiple colors too
  • NSGWNSGW London
    Such a cool looking car.