In -jokes

edited February 2012 in Bond Movies Posts: 16
"You've just killed James Bond" DAF . The 007 cards in Live and Let Die. 007 camera in Moonraker - I think this lets the films down.

Comments

"Lets the films down" what do you even mean by that?
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    The "You've just killed James Bond" line in fact that whole scene with Bond posing as Franks was pure gold.
  • What about VeeJay playing the Bond theme and Roger Moore stops to notice it?
  • gt007gt007 Station G
    What about VeeJay playing the Bond theme and Roger Moore stops to notice it?
    This one is definitely my favourite. It could happen only in a Roger Moore Bond film.
    gt007 wrote:
    This one is definitely my favourite. It could happen only in a Roger Moore Bond film.

Yea, brings a smile to my face everytime!
  • When Sanchez shoots at Bond, who is underneath one of the oil trucks, the gunshots make the James Bond theme. Its very subtle but it definately makes the theme.
    When Sanchez shoots at Bond, who is underneath one of the oil trucks, the gunshots make the James Bond theme. Its very subtle but it definately makes the theme.

i have to say? I have never noticed that one? Must have a look?
  • DAD when Q gives Bond the watch and says it is his 20th.........
  • edited February 2012 Posts: 816
    gaz4007 wrote:
    DAD

You're damn right!

• edited February 2012 Posts: 816
    Whoops, did something wrong with the quoting, my bad!

• the goldfinger tune being whistled by the janitor in OHMSS
  • never let them see you bleed
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    Two from CR.

Vesper: "I'm the money".
    Craig: "Every penny of it".

and

Le Chiffre: "You know, I never understood all these elaborate tortures. It's the simplest thing... to cause more pain than a man can possibly endure."
  • Most of DAD to be honest.

I love that scene. On paper it probably sounded bad but it just works.