Feedback and Suggestions V2

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I don t get any of that. No corrections, ever.
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    It's also dependent on your browser. I use Google Chrome.
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    Me, too.
  • BondAficionadoBondAficionado Former IMDBer
    Hmm interesting, also on Chrome here... but I guess it doesn't matter in the end. I'll probably stick with the British spelling since we're on a Bond forum :)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    The Bond franchise has always been a joint British and American effort, so both spellings are fine.
    Don't mind the spelling. Go with whatever you like. I ignore the misspell detection.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    It's British spelling all the way otherwise you get beatings.
    Im never corrected on here with my spelling..if i was then i would have reported it,as that would have annoyed me !
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Hey, we won the war.
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Hey, we won the war.

Ooooh thats cheeky Brady.......

• ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I think you'll find given their power in Europe, that Germany really won it. :D
  • MrcogginsMrcoggins Following in the footsteps of Quentin Quigley.
    And in no way accurate
    Fake news !
    edited March 2017 Posts: 15,423
    Aren't you aware we are secretly being controlled by the Axis Powers and pitted against one another as to whose English is the correct one? ;)

"Zei von ze vaaar!"
    The Queen's obviously.
    The Queen's obviously.
    Well, she certainly delivers her pronunciations for the others to receive them. ;)
    I think we are off topic here peeps....
    Yep, let's get things back on top. :))
    And long may she =D>
    Britain and America, two countries separated by a common language.
    God save the Queen. ;)
    I flagged a member a few days ago, as I think he's a bit of a troll. Or at least shows the signs
    of causing trouble. ;)
    As an anglophile, I openly welcome any and all Britishisms. Most of the TV and film I watch is British, so terms and pronunciations have seeped into my own vocabulary rather naturally over time. Because of this, I'm more likely to call something rubbish than trash, say someone is taking the piss rather than kidding, and call a friend a mate. It also helps that at the current moment I'm disappointed with my nation, and turn to Britain to keep me warm.
    As an anglophile, I openly welcome any and all Britishisms. Most of the TV and film I watch is British, so terms and pronunciations have seeped into my own vocabulary rather naturally over time. Because of this, I'm more likely to call something rubbish than trash, say someone is taking the piss rather than kidding, and call a friend a mate. It also helps that at the current moment I'm disappointed with my nation, and turn to Britain to keep me warm.

We are honoured to have you Brady,matey !!

barryt007 wrote: »

Cheers, @barryt007. There's another Brit term for ya.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO

You and me both.
    barryt007 wrote: »

Cheers, @barryt007. There's another Brit term for ya.

Hahaha spot on...us Brits and 007 salute your new allegiance ..

I'll join you two for tea. Unless you, like Bond, find tea to be "mud."
    Funnily enough, tea has always been my favorite beverage.
    Tea is fantastic....bravo Brady.....Bond had an off day.
    Perhaps you should have been called 'barrytea007'