Berenice Marlohe Makes AskMen's Top 99 Women

edited February 2012 in Actors Posts: 5,745
From going relatively unknown to being the #90 most desirable woman from AskMen's readers and staff, Berenice is hot stuff!

Why she's #90 according to the site:

"Few words make our knees buckle like the phrase "Bond girl," and for the longest time we weren't sure if we'd ever get to utter them again. But with the news that Skyfall, the 23rd James Bond film, has received the green light comes a guarantee that one lucky fox is set to follow in the footsteps of recent Bond girls Teri Hatcher, Denise Richards and Halle Berry. Gentleman, meet Berenice Marlohe, the little-known raven-haired French actress who is charged with the task of seducing Daniel Craig's 007 and his legions of followers. Just remember, Berenice, he likes them shaken, not stirred."

Good for her, I'm sure her ranking will go opposite #50 if SKYFALL has the proper effect ;)

Here's the full list:
http://www.askmen.com/specials/2012_top_99/99-paz-de-la-huerta.html

Extra fact: Pipa Middleton made No. 98, while she's way higher than that on my list! Come on, Men!

Comments

Berenice should've been much, mugh higher. I mean, Lady Gaga was in the top twenty...
    i only agreed w 21 of the 98
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    What a BS list. I go no further than 96 and see Megan in that spot, and I already know the list is crap. [-X
    What a BS list. I go no further than 96 and see Megan in that spot, and I already know the list is crap. [-X

Its a user-submitted list :P
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    JWESTBROOK wrote:

Its a user-submitted list :P
    Precisely. Like I said, a BS list.
  • KerimKerim Istanbul Not Constantinople
    They did get #1 right.