The Good and the Bad Retcons in Movies, Television and Literature. (Potential Spoilers!)

2»

Comments

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    24, Tony Almieda surviving season 5. Though I am gald he's back in Legacy, it was a stupid, stupid retcon.
  • edited January 2017 Posts: 6,432
    24, Tony Almieda surviving season 5. Though I am gald he's back in Legacy, it was a stupid, stupid retcon.
    I love Tony Almieda I liked his return though expected him to return again.
    Edited: Legacy?
    P.S. Not watched Legacy yet.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2017 Posts: 4,416
    In Batman begins
    Liam neeson
    chacter hinted he wil return. I wait almoost 11 years on his return. But in the Tdkr he only return as spirit. Imagine Judi Dench M wil return in Bond mind saying " i trust you".

Christopher Lee falls from a tower in lord of the rings 2 and walks a way. Don"t return and then later there said he is death. Another thing is that we missing footage from The Kings army"s who not return to the place where started. This happend because Peter Jackson cuts 9 minutes he should have used for this cinema version to use for extented cut. For me one of the reasens why i give return of the king 5/10.
    @M_Balje Neeson was a apparition, Nolan films were existential during certain scene :)
    Deleted

Deleted

• Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

It hasn't aired yet, but he's confirmed to return.

It hasn't aired yet, but he's confirmed to return.

I definitely need to watch that show.