No Time to Die fan arts

Comments

• jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited September 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Thanks, @MadeleineSwann.

@Thunderfinger It was a bit of a gamble, I ended up loosing around $50.
    very beautiful
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Thanks, @Risico007. Glad you enjoyed it.
    That was very well made Jake, you have good taste in footage, a nice variety of characters and it felt like a real film too which is harder to do than it looks. You also did a nice job with the pacing and dialogue. Great work! and keep it up. :)
    IGUANNA wrote: »
    That was very well made Jake, you have good taste in footage, a nice variety of characters and it felt like a real film too which is harder to do than it looks. You also did a nice job with the pacing and dialogue. Great work! and keep it up. :)
    Thanks for watching, @IGUANNA.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @jake24, the reason why I usually avoid watching fan created trailers like that is because they make me get excitable, overblown expectations in my head about the movie that the real film will likely fail to meet in many respects.

So congratulations for planting these seeds in me regarding Bond 25. If I'm disappointed, I'm coming for you! ;)
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    Thank you for this @jake24. The cool thing about a hardcore Bond fan doing this kind of things, it's because it's exactly what we need and want to see in the cinemas in a couple of years from now. Congrats on this amazing editing.
    edited September 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Thanks a lot, @Brady. My goal was to make it look as realistic as possible in terms of a sequel to Spectre, so that means a lot. I also tried to incorporate the "Garden of Death" YOLT aspect into the trailer, using a shot from Mechanic Resurrection where a boat pulls up to a threatening looking island. Not sure about the context of the scene, but it seemed fitting.

Thanks, @Marketto007!
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @marketto007, what were your feelings on Spectre, if you don't mind me asking? If I've asked you this in the past and forgotten, I apologize, by the way. :D
  • royale65royale65 Caustic misanthrope reporting for duty.
    Bravo @jake24
    @marketto007, what were your feelings on Spectre, if you don't mind me asking? If I've asked you this in the past and forgotten, I apologize, by the way. :D

What can I say dude @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7?! The film has it's own issues, I'm in the same team of those who wasn't satisfied with the whole brother thing, and specially the ending scene with Blofeld crawling, I really didn't like that. To me, Blofeld should've flown away after the "Good bye James Bond" line.

But (there's always a but), the film has a special feeling for me. You know, I was in the set in Mexico City, then I watched the movie prior release at Sony HQ in London and, of course, the Royal Premiere, which is unbelieveable. So, in general, it's a great Bond movie, I really love it, but I would've done some things differently.
    edited September 2016 Posts: 28,694
    @maketto007, we're on the same page then, my friend. On the whole, I'm glad you count it as a good one. I'm also happy to see just how far you've come as a Bond fan and Bond journalist in getting these opportunities to brush shoulders with the Bond productions on set and at premieres. It's well deserved. :)
    @maketto007, we're on the same page then, my friend. On the whole, I'm glad you count it as a good one. I'm also happy to see just how far you've come as a Bond fan and Bond journalist in getting these opportunities to brush shoulders with the Bond productions on set and at premieres. It's well deserved. :)

Thank you so much for the kind words Brady, it really means a lot for me. I'm very glad to be able, somehow, to represent the Bond fans. It's surreal for me and a real honour.
  • DoctorNoDoctorNo USA-Maryland
    That was again awesome @jake24! I want to see it more than anything since CR :) I would edit down Fiennes though, keep it on Bond like most of us want. And I would lose Kevin Spacey altogether. He's too well known, too American, best to stick with a European character actor.
    DoctorNo wrote: »
    That was again awesome @jake24! I want to see it more than anything since CR :) I would edit down Fiennes though, keep it on Bond like most of us want. And I would lose Kevin Spacey altogether. He's too well known, too American, best to stick with a European character actor.

Cheers, @DoctorNo! I see what you mean regarding M. At one point I had given up on it because I was having trouble finding enough footage that looked remotely Bondian. Then I saw the film Page Eight and its respective sequels starring Ralph Fiennes as the PM, and there were simply too many great, fitting lines to pass up. Personally, I don't mind Fiennes having a lot of screentime as long as it make sense (putting him in the field does not).
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    jake24 wrote: »
    I'm back, this time with a full length trailer for "Risico". I think you might get a kick out of this one. Enjoy:

My gosh! It looks real! If I wasn't current on Bond events, after seeing that, I'd totally be expecting Risico to premiere soon.
    Many thanks, @BMW_with_missiles!
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Tom Hardy as Ian Fleming's James Bond, 007:
    Thank you jake
    My pleasure, @Risico.
  • M_BaljeM_Balje Amsterdam, Netherlands
    edited January 2017 Posts: 4,416
    It is named Risico (2018)

Made it 2 years a go... but i don't whant at earlier then 1 year after Bond 24.

Already bissy with a new one with some of same ideas but more straight to the point.

Risico: Trailer #3:
  • CigaretteLeiterCigaretteLeiter United States
    @jake24 Sweet Jesus, that's amazing!
  • ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    I would be fine with that being B25. Good work.
    Much appreciated, @Thunderfinger.
    Found online:

bond_25_teaser_poster_v2_by_tldesignn-d9u56ss.png
    /\ Nice! :-bd But still awaiting something official!
  • AgentJamesBond007AgentJamesBond007 Vesper’s grave
    48HQEPy.jpg
    Sterling work, @AgentJamesBond007.