Chat Thread - Free Discussion

Comments

• ThunderfingerThunderfinger Das Boot Hill
    edited December 2016 Posts: 45,489
    I just learned that exorcists are not only casting out spirits. They can summon them as well.

Now how about that Christmas spirit?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Like this?
    giphy.gif
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Something you want to tell us?
    Murdock wrote: »
    Like this?
    giphy.gif

You have a webcam?
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Yes. :))
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    I like the spirit of pulp myself. ;)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Carrie Fisher has reportedly suffered a massive heart attack on a plane. I hope all is well.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    @ggl007, Merry Christmas to all our Spanish Bond brothers and sisters! Let's hope Bond makes his way to Madrid or Barcelona sooner rather than later on the big screen!
    Thanks a lot, friend: same to you.

(There's a lot more than Madrid or Barcelona in Spain!)
    ;)
  • BMW_with_missilesBMW_with_missiles All the usual refinements.
    Aston Martin on a frozen lake;

Further proof of just how realistic and down-to-earth DAD was. :D
    Merry Christmas to all.
    1934789220-736full-christmas-jones.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    @Thunderfinger, you forgot to post that Christmas picture twice. Didn't you watch the movie?
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    1934789220-736full-christmas-jones.jpg

I wonder if she'd like stuffing. :-?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    I now feel the need to post a mini comic I did a few years back featuring Bond and Christmas that played on the holiday season and the gal's unfortunate name:

http://i.imgur.com/fLOGlVl.jpg
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    edited December 2016 Posts: 13,882
    I could hear Brosnan's voice in my head, saying those lines. :)) @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I am glad that you stopped short of having Bond say "I'll unload my sack."
    I could hear Brosnan's voice in my head, saying those lines. :)) @0BradyM0Bondfanatic7, I am glad that you stopped short of having Bond say "I'll unload my sack."

Hah, yeah, I tried to keep it as PG as possible. I was tempted to cross that line, however.
  • ggl007ggl007 www.archivo007.com Spain, España
    SATOR
    AREPO
    TENET
    OPERA
    ROTAS

11 new videos , changes automatic (Bond , vintage Batman , Bruce Lee...amazing stuff)
    SATOR
    AREPO
    TENET
    OPERA
    ROTAS

Come again?
    That's a bad sign. We should leave.
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 4,813
    SATOR
    AREPO
    TENET
    OPERA
    ROTAS

354e6972-c68e-49e7-8d6b-2336b3dc038e.jpg
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    In order to try and prevent the annoyance of waiting for Bond 25 from setting in, I'm going to review every James Bond film, starting with Diamonds are forever, like I threatened to do about a year ago now ( ;) ). First review will be up in January sometime. :-*
    In order to try and prevent the annoyance of waiting for Bond 25 from setting in, I'm going to review every James Bond film, starting with Diamonds are forever, like I threatened to do about a year ago now ( ;) ). First review will be up in January sometime. :-*

Are you doing this in a thread of your own? Sounds interesting!
  • Mendes4LyfeMendes4Lyfe The long road ahead
    edited December 2016 Posts: 7,969
    Dragonpol wrote: »

Just the review threads for the various films, starting with Diamonds are forever. I'm not one for creating unnecessary threads. Thanks for taking an interest, much appreciated! :)

Just the review threads for the various films, starting with Diamonds are forever. I'm not one for creating unnecessary threads. Thanks for taking an interest, much appreciated! :)

Great news! I look forward to reading your review of DAF. It ranks second from the bottom for me but conversely it's probably my most watched Bond film.
    SATOR
    AREPO
    TENET
    OPERA
    ROTAS

Come again?
    OK, sure.

S A T O R
    A R E P O
    T E N E T
    O P E R A
    R O T A S

Make sure you start in the right corner and read it the right way.
    Ah, yes. The "Sator" square.
  • marketto007marketto007 Brazil
    2017 coming in hot... :D

giphy.gif