....M......

edited January 2012 in Skyfall Posts: 37
...well if Naomi Harris is not going to be Moneypenny then maybe she is going to fill in for "M".....maybe she is going to be the new "M".....

Comments

Apparantly she is another agent.
    I dont think M will be another woman after Dench goes,it will go back to being a man next time.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited January 2012 Posts: 15,690
    Harris is 8 years younger than Craig...M will never be younger than Bond... who could seriously believe a 36 years old M ?
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Harris is 8 years younger than Craig...M will never be younger than Bond... who could seriously believe a 36 years old M ?

Exactly. The mere idea of it is absolutely impossible.
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    M will never be younger than Bond

Never Say Never Again.
    I thought there was a pretty confident rumor that said what happened with M, and who, foreber how long, is replacing Dench....

For once I agree with you!

• I reckon, if we are to see anything of Moneypenny in this movie at all, it will be right at the end, (perhaps she hasn't even been cast yet), if, as many are speculating, this is to be Judi Dench's last outing, it would make sense for her replacement to bring in His (?) own secretary, as one of those cool closing scene's with 007 returning to his office to be introduced to M's new PA, just a thought...
  • NicNacNicNac Administrator, Moderator
    Out of 'News' and in to 'Skyfall'

Noami Harris is a charter actress it would be easy to make her look older...in fact I thought she was old....
    Please tell me this thread is a cheeky joke? [-O< Now we believe she is not MP! So now she HAS to be the new M?! =))

Next thing you will be saying that she is Javier Bardem in drag so he can infiltrate MI6!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    edited January 2012 Posts: 2,635
    Rofl @sohot2, i guess that you should research a lot more before talking things like that again =)) M will never be so young. Look Bernard Lee, he was like 50 or 60. Connery, Moore and Timothy were all less than 50. Judi's also like more or a bit less than 70's old (idk their exact ages).

Also, again, would be impossible for a Government security agency's chief to be young. They need YEARS of experience, work, commitment and of course, study.

I really recommend you to analyze everything next time ;)
    RogueAgent wrote:
    Please tell me this thread is a cheeky joke? [-O< Now we believe she is not MP! So now she HAS to be the new M?! =))

Next thing you will be saying that she is Javier Bardem in drag so he can infiltrate MI6!
    Never say never, @RougeAgent.
  • colin firth should be M. And christopher eccleston blofeld. And, when craig leaves, idris elbra should be bond. Thats my dream cast.

If I bang my head on the table hard enough. Oh there we go!
    Just read a new rumour that Harris is gonna be the new BLOFELD!!!! :D ;) =))
  • PlykshowPlykshow Kent, United Kingdom
    I don't mind the character of M being male or female. Although I did like the rumour that Maggie Smith could be M. That made me laugh. If done correctly perhaps it could work. I think that because I grew up with the Brosnan films (being a 90's kid n'all) i've always liked Judi Dench as M. But it doesn't really bother me
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Plykshow wrote:
    I don't mind the character of M being male or female.

No one said that was opposite on that.
    colin firth should be M. And christopher eccleston blofeld. And, when craig leaves, idris elbra should be bond. Thats my dream cast.

Keep it as a dream because that aint going to happen,thank God.

well if Eve is not "M" then what is she ....in the United States they say she is .."2late"...get it..... evening is late......or dark.....
    sohot2 wrote:
    well if Eve is not "M" then what is she ....in the United States they say she is .."2late"...get it..... evening is late......or dark.....

She is just another Agent with a humerous surname? Whatever it is? It's not MP or M.
  • barryt007 wrote:
    colin firth should be M. And christopher eccleston blofeld. And, when craig leaves, idris elbra should be bond. Thats my dream cast.

Keep it as a dream because that aint going to happen,thank God.

I know it won't happen but why wouldn't you want it to???
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    Though I like Idris Elbra, I'm not certain he'd make a good Bond.

Christopher Eccleston would make just an excellent villain, doesn't need to be Blofeld, just a villain.

I don't know who Colin Firth is, sorry.