You always know its bond when...

edited January 2012 in Trivia & Games Posts: 6,432
Self explanatory. you always know its bond when... you see the united artists logo appear on your tv screen at christmas. when i was young without fail there would always be a bond movie on christmas day or boxing day.

Comments

• A sinister looking villan is walking around a monsterous looking Ken Adam set calmly giving orders to men scarred to death of him.
  • George Lazenby is in the movie (sorry George) :D
    ...you see roger moore or christopher lee with 3 nipples Lol
    ... an Italian pigeon does a double-take.
    when you see a stunning lady in bed looking grateful! ;)
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    When you think to yourself: "Man, Sean Connery is a badass!"

Oh wait...that applies to all his movies! ^:)^ ;)
  • SandySandy Somewhere in Europe
    Self explanatory. you always know its bond when... you see the united artists logo appear on your tv screen at christmas. when i was young without fail there would always be a bond movie on christmas day or boxing day.

I agree with you, I still get the chills everytime I see that logo
    When a car becomes a sub and a couple of suitcases become a mini-helicopter. When women swoon by the mere looks and chronically envious chubby old geezers complain about blue Speedos. Must be Bond then.
    The Bond theme is recognisable anywhere on the planet. To echo an earlier poster's sentiments if you see George Lazenby on your tv then it must be a Bond film as I don't think Kentucky Fried Movie or whatever his other film he appeared in was called is ever shown on network tv!
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited January 2012 Posts: 7,854
    60's Connery
    70's Moore
    80's Dalton
    90's Brosnan

These four things always tell me that it's Bond.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 401
    If you hear Timothy Dalton yelling "WHAT ABOUT THE STINGERS!?".
    If there is a huge set, its likely to be blown up!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    The protagonist prowls about like a panther, bobsleds like a pro, wryly cocks an eyebrow, wears his hair like a badger, surfs from his home in Malibu to a North Korean diamond exchange (after probably saving a whale or two) or beats the crap out of everybody...
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    When you realize that there ain't a movie that is worst than DAD Roflmao xD
    Sandy wrote:

I agree with you, I still get the chills everytime I see that logo

Absolutely, the music is also unmistakable. another series of films i like, blake edwards pink panther series was also backed by united artists.
    60's Connery
    70's Moore
    80's Dalton
    90's Connery

90's Connery???? Highlander 2 and The Medicine Man tell you it's bond?
  • 50 year old gits like me still love them.and they were a big part of my childhood
  • Agent007391Agent007391 Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start
    edited January 2012 Posts: 7,854
    Steven wrote:
    60's Connery
    70's Moore
    80's Dalton
    90's Brosnan

90's Connery???? Highlander 2 and The Medicine Man tell you it's bond?

I meant Brosnan! dammit! I fixed it in my post. And The Rock was good!
    You know it's Bond when a villain has been expecting him.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 5,634
    You know it's Bond when you hear the words 'My name is Bond, James Bond', well I had to think of something :-S
    You know its Bond when there's...

PAINFACE!

• When King says 'they were digging near here and found some interesting finds', some nice vases and some odd torture chair. I found that a bit far fetched. Interesting excavations I must say
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    ^^
    Hilarious video! =))
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    ... you see that gunbarrel sequence; and the theme of course!
    When a small jet flies out of a horses ass!
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    When there is a Bond Firing woman lying around...
    ...roger moore successfully pulls women 30 years younger than him.
    When a car drives underwater.
    When you die from THIGH'S!!!! What a way to go!!!! :D
  • soon as the lights go down the gun barrel appears accompanied by James bond theme... oh wait scrap that one ;-)