Lost but now found! The Unreleased Bond Music Thread!

Comments

• edited November 2016 Posts: 6,432
    Just remembered I have all the Albums on my phone, the digital download I have of AVTAK has fifteen tracks. OP is a relatively short album well the one I have, could do with extra material also. I must have the deluxe edition of TWINE it has 19 tracks.
  • MurdockMurdock The minus world
    Well this is the place to be for extra material friends. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
  • ClarkDevlinClarkDevlin Martinis, Girls and Guns
    That video up there screams Bond. Why do I suddenly prefer the alternate version of the track?
    Great video Jake. :)
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited November 2016 Posts: 10,586
    Thank you, @Murdock!

@ClarkDevlin I myself prefer the original, it reflects the geographical location which is something I always look for in a score. Nevertheless, I thought it would be interesting to see what it would be like to pair it with its intended scene.
  • peterpeter Toronto
    That video up there screams Bond. Why do I suddenly prefer the alternate version of the track?

But the punch PB lays on the South African dude is worse than any Roger Moore or Timothy Dalton punch. Worst punch of the series. Jeez, seriously, who punches like that?
    peter wrote: »

But the punch PB lays on the South African dude is worse than any Roger Moore or Timothy Dalton punch. Worst punch of the series. Jeez, seriously, who punches like that?
    Next time, tell them to bring you to punch the South African goon. I'm sure you can do better, no? ;)
    I love that punch. :D
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @clarkdevlin, my boxing coach is ex-light weight Canadian champ Mario Lechowski... So, yah, I may not make a good Bond, but I can certainly punch and fight better than most!
    Good to know.
    @clarkdevlin, my boxing coach is ex-light weight Canadian champ Mario Lechowski... So, yah, I may not make a good Bond, but I can certainly punch and fight better than most!
    He's got you there, @ClarkDevlin. :D
    jake24 wrote: »
    He's got you there, @ClarkDevlin. :D
    It's the internet, @jake24. ;)
    That's a fair point!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    @jake, I believe you're a fellow Torontonian: we could meet and you can film one of my gruelling sparring sessions with Mario. We can post how I do indeed jab, hook and uppercut better than Brozzer, Moore, Lazenby... and maybe challenge the other two fellers... but, that's to be decided.
    We can make it viral. Show those sissie Bonds how it's done!
  • peterpeter Toronto
    I'm game if you are, @jake!

Email me at [email protected] and we can arrange1
  • Anyone ever get hold of the OHMSS revamped theme from the SP trailer?
    It's a re-recording but pretty decent.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Wouldn't you be able to use your musical skills to isolate the theme, @Murdock?
    I don't have the programs or know how to isolate music sadly. @PropertyOfALady.
  • PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Ah.
  • @Murdock cheers
    Thanks. :)
    @Murdock, are you aware of any unreleased TWINE tracks? There's a cue in particular when Elektra asks Bond to stay with her, which I seemed to recall seeing on YouTube once upon a time.
    @jake24, There are a few on Page 1 but I'm afraid I don't have that specific cue.
    I hadn't seen those either, so thanks a lot!
    The pleasure is all mine. :D
    edited December 2016 Posts: 16,328
    Here's a new addition to the lost Bond music archive. One which some probably never even knew existed due to being almost entirely drowned out by sounds effects.

A View To A Kill: Helicopter Crash. (Minor sounds.)
    Great find, @Murdock.