HO! HO! 7! Put a Christmas spin on the Bond movie titles or anything Bond related...

Dr HO! HO! HO!

Mince pies another day

The eggnog is not enough

Comments

• PropertyOfALadyPropertyOfALady Colders Federation CEO
    Raoul Silva and Gold
    From the North Pole with Love
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Rudolf The Man with the Golden Gun
    Thunderbells, Thunderbells
    Deviled Eggs May Care
    We Wish you a Mary Goodnight
    We Wish You a Mary Goodnight
    and a Holly Goodhead.
  • edited December 2016 Posts: 6,432
    :))

Miss Chocolate Penny

Yule only live twice
    Christmas only comes once a year.
    Do You Know How Christmas Trees Are Grown?
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Christmas in Turkey
    On Her Majesty's Secret Sermon.
  • KaijuDirectorOO7KaijuDirectorOO7 Once Upon a Time Somewhere...
    The Agent Who Stole Christmas

On Her Majesty's Secret Santa.
    Wow! Someone hates Santa. =))
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    Dr Snow
    The Mince Pie Who Loved Me
  • WalecsWalecs On Her Majesty's Secret Service
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Deviled Eggs May Care
    We Wish you a Mary Goodnight
    and a Holly Goodhead.

Genius =))
  • The Man With the Frankencense, Gold and Myrrh
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    For Yule Pies Only
    Diet Another Day (like after January 1st)
    Quantum of Alka Seltzer
    Marley's Spectre

• Wow! Someone's gotten a double helping of Scrooge Flakes today! X_X
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Dr Snow. ( Already mentioned )
    From the north pole with love
    Tinselfinger
    Thunderbauble
    Yule only live twice
    On Santa's secret service
    Diamonds are for crackers
    Live and drink it dry
    The man with the tinsel gun
    The Santa who loved me
    MoonCracker
    For mince pies only
    Christmasspussy
    A queue to the tills ( christmas sales event )
    The Christmas tree lights
    Licence to decorate
    Tinseleye

......... That will do for now. :D
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Some fun with titles to start:

Dr. No(el)

From Santa's Workshop with Love

Bellringer

Snowball

You Only Re-Gift Twice

On Santa Claus' Naughty List

Mistletoe Kisses Are Forever

Discount and Let Buy

The Man with the Golden Gumdrops

The Secret Santa Who Loved Me

Cookiebaker

For Your Christmas Tree Only

Angelpussy

A View to a Feast

The Shining Treelights

Licence to Carol

GoldenEve

Christmas Spirit Never Dies

One Present is Not Enough

Deck the Halls Another Day

Fruitcake Royale

Quantum of (Winter) Solstice

Snowfall

Spectre: Ghost of Christmas Past
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited December 2016 Posts: 28,694
    "The Twelve Days of Bondmas"

(an original composition by Brady for all his Bond buddies)

"On the first day of Bondmas my true love gave to me an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the second day of Bondmas my true love gave to me two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the third day of Bondmas my true love gave to me three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the fourth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the fifth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the sixth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the seventh day of Bondmas my true love gave to me seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the eighth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the ninth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the tenth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the eleventh day of Bondmas my true love gave to me eleven Barry themes blasting, ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the twelfth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me twelve spies snooping, eleven Barry themes blasting, ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me."

Happy holidays, folks. I love ya.
    All excellent :-bd

Q Christmas tree branch
    On her Majesty's secret Hymns service
    Never say bah humbug never again
    Frosty Russia with Love
    Christmas Carol Bayer Sager
    Wow! Someone's gotten a double helping of Scrooge Flakes today! X_X

You can say that again! He should have a party with Scrooge and the pre-heart enlargement Grinch.
    "The Twelve Days of Bondmas"

(an original composition by Brady for all his Bond buddies)

"On the first day of Bondmas my true love gave to me an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the second day of Bondmas my true love gave to me two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the third day of Bondmas my true love gave to me three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the fourth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the fifth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the sixth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the seventh day of Bondmas my true love gave to me seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the eighth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the ninth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the tenth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the eleventh day of Bondmas my true love gave to me eleven Barry themes blasting, ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me.

On the twelfth day of Bondmas my true love gave to me twelve spies snooping, eleven Barry themes blasting, ten martinis chilling, nine white cats freaking, eight jet packs soaring, seven Walthers glistening, six Bonds a bonding, five Q Branch gadgets, four speeding Astons, three French beauties, two pressed suits and an Ian Fleming novel for you and me."

Happy holidays, folks. I love ya.

I love it! It seems to me that there's a lot more Christmas sprit round here than last year.
    @Birdleson, Licence to Kill Jesus is probably the best thing I've ever heard, and I don't feel guilty or blasphemous at all for saying that. Congrats, my good sir, and we all know the guy would forgive you for making a joke of his sacrifice anyway. What a swell fellow.

@PropertyOfALady, it's been a dark year, so the need to celebrate the holidays and forget the tragedies of the past 12 months is high for 2016.
    'The Man with the Golden Goose'....
    I really still can't get over 12 Days of Bondmas
  • JohnHammond73JohnHammond73 Lancashire, UK
    North Pola Ivanova. (I'll get my coat)
    edited December 2016 Posts: 28,694
    @Birdleson, Fleming would be proud of this clever sadism you are contributing here. Keep it up!
    North Pola Ivanova. (I'll get my coat)

In this case, I'd rather like traveling south.
  • Irma Bunting
    Irma Bunting

Great sport, that! Worth giving up golf for.
    Irma Bunting

Great sport, that! Worth giving up golf for.

Ha ha

Penelope small turkey bones

Pussy gifts Galore

Elektra Good King Wenceslas

• Octotinyreindeer
    Octotinyreindeer

An octopus has eight tentacles, Santa has eight reindeer.

I've cracked the code!
  • echoecho 007 in New York
    For Yule Pies Only
    Diet Another Day (like after January 1st)

Brilliant!