All the Bond actors in a fight - who wins?

Comments

Carver mocking wai lin attempting to do martial arts is a all time low for me.
  • Carver simply is an all time low for me.
    Is general chan or chang in that film the most anonymous bond villain ever?
  • He's only on screen for a matter of seconds isn't he?, he can't be that much of an annoyance surely, I don't really understand what you're getting at. Johnathan Pryce for me was the biggest letdown of the day, I'm not really a fan of his but even I could see he was one of the most forgettable Bond nemesis types of living memory. Even if Gupta or Stamper had been omitted from the final cut I dare say I would not of missed them
    just a observation, remember when i watched the film in the cinema. thought chang was under written and under developed. he is mentioned quite a few times in the movie. i have gone off topic a bit.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 774
    Moore would get deliever one good punch to Brosnan before firing wildly and unsuccessfully at the other Bonds, who would be circling each other waiting to strike. Connery would wait until Moore's gun was empty before shooting him, saying "That's a Smith and Wesson. And you've had your six." Brosnan would lean over Moore's body regretfully, wiping away a tear, and all the other Bonds would see their opportunity to get revenge for years of bitching and take him down brutally.

Dalton would be so delighted that his replacement was gone that he would forget about the rest of the fight, allowing Craig to snipe his leg then lock him in an Aston Martin (where he would eventually suffocate). Since Connery would respect Craig really getting the danger element; Connery and Craig would forge an alliance, knowing that Lazenby has all the time in the world to plan his attack.

Once Lazenby was done for, Connery and Craig would begin a parkour chase, ending on a train where Connery would fight the muscular blonde. The fight would inevitably end with Connery's victory. He would take no pleasure from it though, delivering the line "What I did this evening was for Queen and country."
  • As far as Roger Moore goes yes he's not the toughest Bond but check out this quote from legendary tough guy Lee Marvin.

Although critics often accused him of not looking tough enough to play superspy James Bond, he once beat up legendary American hellraiser Lee Marvin while they were filming Shout at the Devil (1976). Marvin recalled, "The guy is built like granite. Nobody will ever underestimate him again.".

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000549/bio
    Have u actually seen the fight scene from Shout of the Devil? It's pretty silly "footwork my boy, footwork".
  • BAIN123 wrote:
    Have u actually seen the fight scene from Shout of the Devil? It's pretty silly "footwork my boy, footwork".

No I haven't but that was in reference to what happened behind the camera I assume.
    You should have a look. Fake punches galore.
  • But Marvin wasn't talking about the actual scene.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 11,189
    I suspect they were rehersing for the scene - unless Moore and Marvin had a falling out ;)
    Lazenby doesn't really strike me (no pun intentional) as the brawling type

Lazer was a famous brawler - always getting into fights. He is an Ozzie after all.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 4,813
    That's right-- he said once in an interview that 'growing up there were usually more guys than girls; that meant a lot of testosterone built up-- sometimes there was nothing much else to do, other than punch your mate!'
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 12,837
    I know most people are gonna say connery/craig, but I think its a safe bet that lazenby would lay them all out (and he's actually my least fave bond so I'm not just saying that because I like him). He's the one with the real fighting experience (training the australian military in hand to hand combat, pretty impressive). And lets not forget he was going to work with bruce lee at one point. Yep, lazenby wins.

Here's how I think it would work out: brosnan takes down moore but gets knocked out by dalton, who is knocked to the floor by craig. Then craig is taken out by connery. Dalton is back up now but can't beat connery, who knocks him out. Moore is back up and lands some decent hits on connery, but he's taken out by craig from behind. Now brosnan is back up and knocks connery to the floor with his rugby skills. Then lasenby comes in and falcon punches brosnan, and nails craig with a roundhouse. All the bonds get back up, but lazenby kicks ass and soon every 007 except george is on the floor.
    1 george
    2 sean
    3 craig
    4 dalton
    5 moore
    mr wint
    pee wee herman
    boris
    6 pierce
  • @thelivingroyale It's 'Lazenby' with a Z ;)
    Lazenby won.
  • I know most people are gonna say connery/craig, but I think its a safe bet that lasenby would lay them all out (and he's actually my least fave bond so I'm not just saying that because I like him). He's the one with the real fighting experience (training the australian military in hand to hand combat, pretty impressive). And lets not forget he was going to work with bruce lee at one point. Yep, lasenby wins.

Here's how I think it would work out: brosnan takes down moore but gets knocked out by dalton, who is knocked to the floor by craig. Then craig is taken out by connery. Dalton is back up now but can't beat connery, who knocks him out. Moore is back up and lands some decent hits on connery, but he's taken out by craig from behind. Now brosnan is back up and knocks connery to the floor with his rugby skills. Then lasenby comes in and falcon punches brosnan, and nails craig with a roundhouse. All the bonds get back up, but lasenby kicks ass and soon every 007 except george is on the floor.
    Agent005 wrote:
    Lazenby won.

I had Lazenby win in my fantasy fight on the previous page. ;)
  • @thelivingroyale It's 'Lazenby' with a Z ;)

damn, always end up spelling it wrong no matter how many times I read it
  • Getafix wrote:
    Getafix wrote:
    Of all the Bonds, Sean was the most likely to rely on back-up I reckon (thinking all those Ninjas in YOLT), so he might play dirty and call in his Glaswegian mates to help out, in which case it would be Connery win for certain.

In reality though I'm sure Lazer would win. Ozzies love fights even more than Glaswegians.

Why would Sean need back-up? Nothing about his Bond archetype shows that. Rog would get laid out even if he had the entire British Navy on his side.

I agree - Rog would get laid. Moore. But I don't think he'd want the Navy involved. Although, you never know...

Well if he's getting laid I don't think he'd want the navy involved, that would be kind of arkward ;)
  • edited November 2013 Posts: 12,837
    Lets see: Sean would beat up all the Bonds but Craig. After that, the Connery Bond v.s. Craig Bond fight would be intense. Roger would brake a nail two minutes in, then tap in his ever so reliable stunt double. Laz would be third methinks, with Dalton v.s. Brosnana a toss up. My money is on Dalton. But all in all, it would be Connery and Craig in the final fight.

Have to disagree. I think lazenby would be in the final fight against craig and connery, who team up after seeing lazenby falcon punch dalton, who has just taken down brosnan, who has just finished brawling with moore.

But overall, I think its a safe bet that chuck norris would win this one. Chuck norris doesn't need to have played james bond to be in a fight between the james bonds, chuck norris can do what he wants.
    Chuck Norris would lose on the judges' score cards. Beards aren't allowed, unless your Pierce, pansy Brosnan.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Lets see: Sean would beat up all the Bonds but Craig. After that, the Connery Bond v.s. Craig Bond fight would be intense. Roger would brake a nail two minutes in, then tap in his ever so reliable stunt double. Laz would be third methinks, with Dalton v.s. Brosnana a toss up. My money is on Dalton. But all in all, it would be Connery and Craig in the final fight.

Have to disagree. I think lazenby would be in the final fight against craig and connery, who team up after seeing lasenby falcon punch dalton, who has just taken down brosnan, who has just finished brawling with moore.

But overall, I think its a safe bet that chuck norris would win this one. Chuck norris doesn't need to have played james bond to be in a fight between the james bonds, chuck norris can do what he wants.

Oh how wrong you are. Chuck Norris would fall to his knees in tears before Sean:
    SeanConnery.png
    chuck-norris-begs-for-sean-connery-s-mercy-5bcf04.jpg
  • Craig would win that fight, simply because he is the youngest and the only one who has seen the inside of a gym recently.
    (Although I suspect that Lazenby nowadays still could throw in a few mean punches)
  • All in their prime I see Lazenby winning. His fight scenes in OHMSS were impressive and, as many have said, had matrial arts experience. Craig would come in second, followed closely by Connery. Dalton would be a brawler, but just wouldn't have the physical skills and would get fourth place. Pierce and Roger may not show up knowing what their results would be.
    Connery may out on his height advantage over Craig plus he's from working class Scotland. Hard as nails up there. But Dan would run him close. Moore would obviously has his arse kicked the quickest, followed by Brosnan, Dalton and Lazenby.
    I think Laz would win. But don't discount Rog. He was a dirty cheat. Remember how he kicked a guy out when the other guy was bowing before fighting Rog in TMWTGG? Remember how he fooled Jaws causing Jaws to smile so that the magnet picked him up (how does that grab you in TSWLM)?
  • Artemis81Artemis81 In Christmas Land
    I agree with most that Brosnan and Moore would be out first. Dalton may last just enough, but can't really match up with the rest of the guys. It would certainly come down to Connery, Lazenby and Craig. I would say..... Craig.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 645
    JAWS!!!!!! HE NEVER DIES, EVEN IN SPACE!