The Technology Thread

jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
Aside from Bond, the wonders of modern-day technology is an aspect of everyday life that has always fascinated me.

This is a thread to talk all things related to the world of technology.

Discuss.

Comments

I hate technology. Bane of my life.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    It's a pity that Tomorrow's World isn't on the Beeb any more. It was a good show.

I've always found it funny how Desmond Llewelyn was hopeless with gadgets and technology in real life but I guess that's good acting for you.
    Dragonpol wrote: »
    It's a pity that Tomorrow's World isn't on the Beeb any more. It was a good show.

I've always found it funny how Desmond Llewelyn was hopeless with gadgets and technology in real life but I guess that's good acting for you.

Yeah I remember them doing a Bond special when TWINE came out.
    tanaka123 wrote: »

That's right. I have that one video tape somewhere. There was also the attraction of the delectable Phillipa Forrester as one of the presenters!

That's right. I have that one video tape somewhere. There was also the attraction of the delectable Phillipa Forrester as one of the presenters!

I had it on tape too! Think I taped over it though at some point.

I taped a lot of stuff around the time of TWINE in 1999 including the UK premiere programme and the Clive Anderson Pierce Brosnan interview to promote TWINE.

I taped a lot of stuff around the time of TWINE in 1999 including the UK premiere programme and the Clive Anderson Pierce Brosnan interview to promote TWINE.

I taped both of them too! 'Licence to trill' 'Paddy Ashdown kind of squint' - Clive Anderson; 'More twists than a twiglet' - Vinny Jones from the premiere.
    edited November 2016 Posts: 17,728

I taped both of them too! 'Licence to trill' 'Paddy Ashdown kind of squint' - Clive Anderson; 'More twists than a twiglet' - Vinny Jones from the premiere.

Yes, I remember the 'Paddy Ashdown squint' one to this day. The Vinnie Jones one sounds familiar too but I had forgotten it! Good times!