007 Vudu Codes

I am new.. from Florida.. Robert's the name..can anyone tell me if any of 007 movies are available digitally on Vudu?
I do have Spectre on Vudu but could not find any others anywhere?

Comments

• Creasy47Creasy47 In Cuba with Natalya.Moderator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 40,372
    @KalEl, welcome to the forums! Yes, all Bond titles are available on Vudu. I can only surmise they can be separately purchased outright, but the blu-ray copies (depending on the edition you buy) will come with digital copies, too. Happy hunting!

You just google for them? Ty for welcome.. Cheers!
    KalEl wrote: »
    You just google for them? Ty for welcome.. Cheers!

If you make a Vudu account and search for each individual movie, they should appear with an option for you to purchase the digital copy. If you foresee yourself wanting to own them on blu-ray, too, I'd suggest going with the deluxe edition/separate blu-ray releases, as they'll give you a digital copy, so you'll own both a digital and physical version. If not, Vudu will allow you to buy the digital editions on their own, too! I'm not sure how much they cost individually, however.
    It's frustrating because I own every single deluxe edition dvd
    That DVD-to-bluray/HD jump is stunning, though, and well worth the purchase. What are you looking to pay for them, and what country do you live in? I saw someone selling the entire series digitally on the blu-ray forums a couple of days ago for $60, which is only $2.50 a film.
    I'm in Florida. I'm not sure what I'm willing to pay, 2.50 seems like a good deal.
    You can always check out the Digital Copy forums on Bluray.com for luck; if not, your best bet to save money would be getting the complete set/individual blu-rays that come with a digital copy. Then again, like I said, I'm not sure how much each movie costs outright on Vudu, so it could be cheaper just to do that, as well.
    I just wonder if showing proof of purchase of all these special edition DVDs would allow me to petition Vudu to get them at no charge. I gave spent a lot already having them on DVD. I mean like $20 a pop.. this was in DVDs hayday
    @KalEl, sadly, I don't believe they allow it; I know they have some sort of up-conversion process regarding blu-ray/digital, I'm not sure how it works, so I could be wrong. Can't hurt to give it a shot if it's at all possible.
    Just hate paying for something I already have.
  • DragonpolDragonpol https://thebondologistblog.blogspot.com
    KalEl wrote: »
    Just hate paying for something I already have.

That's how the get your money as a fan - re-releases. Selling you what you already have. We're all suckers for it. I know I am, though I don't have every edition by any means.
    Neither do I. Only movie I am missing is Skyfall
  • Seven_Point_Six_FiveSeven_Point_Six_Five Southern California
    I have an extra code for Skyfall that I have been looking to put up for trade.