Bond's golden girl's reunite.

edited January 2012 in Actors Posts: 886
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2087645/Golden-girls-special-Bond-Four-007s-leading-ladies-reunite-new-exhibition.html

Golden girls with a special Bond: Four of 007's leading ladies reunite.

article-2087645-0F7845E000000578-703_468x601.jpg
article-2087645-0F7E316B00000578-746_468x286.jpg

Former Bond girls Eunice Gayson, Britt Ekland, Jenny Hanley and Madeleine Smith line up at the new exhibition at Beaulieu National Motor Museum

Comments

Would have been nice to have got to go to that opening day! [-O< Sadly i had to work! :(( Will get to see it soon though and make up for it! :D And will sip a Vesper or 6 of them when i do! ;) :-bd

Did anyone here get to go?
    Yikes! Britt was the only one I recognized!
    lol! I recognised madeline smith and ofcourse Britt! but i too struggled with the other two! :O
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Thanks for this. They all still look great!
  • Ms Ekland still looks appealing even today and the Swedish actress is moving towards her seventies now, she was the only one I instantly recognized actually, I have indeed drawn a blank as to who Ms Hanley was in the series, Ms Smith was I believe the Italian agent that Moore had his way with in Live and Let Die and Ms Gayson needs no introduction of course, good to see said ladies doing well and all
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Samuel001 wrote:

Well, methinks that may be being a bit kind to three of them, to be fair. ;) But Madeline Smith is a fine looking woman for her age...
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    St_George wrote:
    Samuel001 wrote:

Well, methinks that may be being a bit kind to three of them, to be fair. ;) But Madeline Smith is a fine looking woman for her age...

Of course that's what I meant, for their age. Being kind never hurt anyone - except myself... :)) :-\"
  • Baltimore - Jenny Hanley was one of the girls in Piz Gloria - the Irish girl I think.
    I did recognize both Britt and Madeleine Smith. I recognized Britt by her lips and hair. I recognized Madeleine by her cleavage. Britt hasn't gained a pound since The Man With The Golden Gun. Madeleine hasn't lost a cup since Live And Let Die.