No Time To Die: Production Diary

Comments

• dominicgreenedominicgreene The Eternal QOS Defender

OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!1111

"My favourite colour is blue."
    - Daniel Craig
    I guess he has to choose which comments are worth tweeting. Pick the best comments.
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    Daniel on Bond:

"No decision has been made yet."

OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!1111

- Daniel Craig

We could start a whole thread trying to determine which shade of blue he meant while we wait for something B25 related.
  • BondJasonBond006BondJasonBond006 on fb and ajb
    5 bloody minutes since the last tweet...
  • Daniel Craig talking about Bond - no announcement was made. He said no decision has been made yet. Cc @JamesBondBR

jake24 wrote: »
    Daniel on Bond:

"No decision has been made yet."

Where did you see this?

OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!1111

- Daniel Craig

;))
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "Don't be shit" is essentially Dan's catchphrase and overall go-to response for anything acting related at this point.

What would you tell young actors to do while in an audition?

"Don't be shit."

Any advice for the next Bond actor?

"Don't be shit."

What would you tell yourself if you could go back in time to your first acting gig?

"Don't be shit."
    Blonde is his favourite colour and he looks awful by the way.

give-leo-an-oscar.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    "I love this job, I get a massive kick out of it. And if I can keep getting a kick out of it, I will." #TNYfest

I wonder if Dan means Bond here, or just acting in general?

• OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!1111

- Daniel Craig

Finally!

Not the answer I was hoping for, but at least now we all know. Time for bed.
    Probably just acting.
    Career advice from Daniel Craig: “You’ve got to know what you want. And don’t be afraid.” #TNYfest
  • jake24jake24 Sitting at your desk, kissing your lover, eating supper with your familyModerator
    Daniel taking audience questions now.
    "Smoke weed ereydey."

- Daniel Craig
    edited October 2016 Posts: 10,588
    =))
    "Smoke weed ereydey."

- Daniel Craig

"Yah man."
    If this is correct:
    Daniel Craig talking about Bond - no announcement was made. He said no decision has been made yet. Cc @JamesBondBR

then he mentioned Bond 25 but New Yorker Live hasn't tweeted it.
    Disappointing, yet irritatingly predictable.
    ToTheRight wrote: »
    Disappointing, yet irritatingly predictable.
    He's taking audience questions now so hopefully he'll elaborate.
    How has no decision been made yet though? I don't really understand.
    @Germanlady has people everywhere. Hopefully a few are there on site to get a better clarification.
  • edited October 2016 Posts: 1,661
    jake24 wrote: »

Hmm, so Craig hasn't decided or has decided to leave but doesn't want to say right now or he has decided to come back but wants to hold back on the announcement because he might get a better contract deal by keeping quiet. So basically we're no nearer to the truth!

• Anybody else slightly amused by how all the folks across the pond are going to have to scroll through 12 pages of gibberish in the morning to see if anything happened?

@jake24, regardless of what happens, please, please, please leave the subject heading as is. ;)
    It was the non event I was predicting but it has been a pleasure to share it together with you nice people.
    Knowing that he's still undecided is better than knowing that he's done for good.
    'No truth' to the $150m salary rumour to continue as 007 - Daniel Craig.