MI6 celebrates 14 years of service today

2»

Comments

• Congrats to all involved with the site. Happy birthday!
  • St_GeorgeSt_George Shuttling Drax's lovelies to the space doughnut - happy 40th, MR!
    Keeping the Bondish end up, eh?

Happy dies natalis, MI6...! :)

funny-birthday-cake.jpg

:p
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    Happy Birthday MI6.
    Was a big Bond fan before even before the films.Remember well, 10 mates and myself along with our girlfriends seeing Dr. No in 1962.We were blown away.Back then nothing like it at been seen in cinema.
    Must be enormous amount of time and dedication needed to keep the site up to date.
    Well done keep it up.

Wow! how old are you, man?
  • brinkeguthriebrinkeguthrie Piz Gloria
    happy birthday, and I just wish all my comments, 1,000+ I guess, hadn't been deleted....

X3MSonicX wrote:
    Happy Birthday MI6.
    Was a big Bond fan before even before the films.Remember well, 10 mates and myself along with our girlfriends seeing Dr. No in 1962.We were blown away.Back then nothing like it at been seen in cinema.
    Must be enormous amount of time and dedication needed to keep the site up to date.
    Well done keep it up.

Wow! how old are you, man?

:)) Bond had millions of fans in the 1960's, many of whom are very much alive.
  • edited January 2012 Posts: 2,593
    I just realised that it is my 007th birthday on the forums today and my "mortal" birthday also today or tomorrow/the 13th, depending on where one is in the world. The latter of which I hadn't just realised of course. ;)
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    edited May 2012 Posts: 13,350
    =bg= wrote:
    happy birthday, and I just wish all my comments, 1,000+ I guess, hadn't been deleted....

We all do but many of us have (had to) move on. These things happen. That's life. :)