Bond Fan Film Announcement

Hi All, We are excited to announce our fan film project which hopefully you will share our enthusiasm over. We are short film makers and are going to use our skills to create this very ambitious fan film. It would be great if you could help by checking out this title announcement video. Let me know what your thoughts are and what would you like to see from a project like this????????

Comments

I like the title even though it makes no sense to me because and I hope this is true but, I think the phrase is actaully "forever in a day" instead, but, yours is also clever because its like saying "infinity plus one" but how about the title Forever In a Night? No no no no NO that's rubbish.
    I've never heard anyone say 'forever in a day'
    Yeah "forever and a day" is a well known saying. As in longer than forever. Quite flemingian irony.
    Thank you ok but why does "forever in a day" have more results on Google than "forever and a day"?
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    Don't know the answer to that but "Forever and a day" is a very common expression, here. :)
  • @IGUANNA . @shamanimal . @Matt007 . @Thunderpussy . Great to see the title has provoked some discussion. The title makes sense as the plot develops. I would share the teaser poster with you if I could figure out how to add images to the thread. To give you some idea of what to expect here is a trailer for a project we worked on in 2015.
  • ThunderpussyThunderpussy My Secret Lair
    I think it's a very good title =D>