Who should be a Bond girl?

Comments

• Rebecca Hall! :x

Rebecca-Hall-61492.jpg
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    Stana+Katic+2010+American+Music+Awards+Arrivals+odnNuAnFwgDl.jpg
    SK-CreativeEm2010.jpg
    tumblr_lvqnxfjqYS1qldlevo1_500.jpg
    Stana Katic

It is so very sad that QoS wasted this beauty in the simplistic role Of Corrine, who could've in reality been played by any actress. Her talent was wasted, given only a nearly inaudible "thank you". Born to a Serbian dad and Croatian mom, Stana has that intriguing look about her and her sexiness is unmatched. She can speak various languages beside English, those being Croatian, Serbian, Slovene, French and Italian. She could've pulled off a Bond girl from various areas of the globe, like Russia, Croatia, France and Italy. It makes me sad that we may never see her in another role in a Bond film again. Hopefully the Maude Adams approach can be taken down the line, because Stana had a very different look from how she is now when she played Corrine, so her look could be changed. Or, the Eunice Gayson approach, where maybe Corrine returns to tell MI6 what Yusef has said to her, and if she knew of his Quantum lineage. If she features again in a different role, I don't think people will care that she has already appeared previously. She is a great talent, and should be given a much, much, much larger role than she was.
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    If she were to reappear other than Bond fans I don't think the GA would notice that she appeared previously, just like that chick in the PTS of GF who also appeared as Kerim Bey's mistress in FRWL.
  • 0BradyM0Bondfanatic70BradyM0Bondfanatic7 Quantum Floral Arrangements: "We Have Petals Everywhere"
    edited January 2012 Posts: 28,694
    doubleoego wrote:
    If she were to reappear other than Bond fans I don't think the GA would notice that she appeared previously, just like that chick in the PTS of GF who also appeared as Kerim Bey's mistress in FRWL.

You see what I mean! I never knew that. I'm going to check the GF PTS. :-bd

EDIT: IT IS!
  • Samuel001Samuel001 Moderator
    Rebecca Hall! :x

Rebecca-Hall-61492.jpg

If Mendes stays for Bond 24 that may happen as the two are dating.
    ^
    What a twist! :-O I never knew that either!!!
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    As for Corrine, bring her back when Bond tackles Quantum next!
    edited April 2012 Posts: 28,694
    http://www.wearysloth.com/Gallery/ActorsK/67092-28123.jpg
    http://images.werdyo.com/2010/10/07c/katic/stana-katic-dress-0.jpg

That was one of my solutions @Samuel, but like I said, Stana looks almost unrecognizable in QoS. I say bring her back as a new character.

Mod edit: watch the MGM copyright rules, folks!
    edited January 2012 Posts: 13,350
    Copyright!

I don't think her not looking like what she did in that film matters, as the character returning would be only something the fans pick up on. Just style the hair like that and you should be good to go.

This would have to happen after Castle has ended anyway, I'd guess.
    Samuel001 wrote:
    Copyright!

I don't think her not looking like what she did in that film matters, as the character returning would be only something the fans pick up on. Just style the hair like that and you should be good to go.

This would have to happen after Castle has ended anyway, I'd guess.

Yeah, the hair is what hid her from me, and I couldn't pin that it was Stana. And Castle isn't filming ALL the time. EON and her can find a spot in her schedule I'm sure.
    Julia Roberts? :)
    Librarian wrote:
    Julia Roberts? :)

Sad that some think she has passed the required age, huh? She is 44 and I think she could do it. I would love to see Kate Winslet as a Bond girl. How did someone with her talent and beauty get so overlooked? She is 36, perfect choice for her acting chops, and is absolutely stunning. If Mendes stays on, she may be chosen. He has directed her before. The only hang up: They have been married and divorced. I don't think Sam is the kind of guy to disregard Kate though. The two both seem like they would still be friends.
    I didn't think that Julia is too old! She's one of my "top 5 actresses" I just wondered if ssomebody else think of her.
    Librarian wrote:
    I didn't think that Julia is too old! She's one of my "top 5 actresses" I just wondered if ssomebody else think of her.

I adore her too, but some people worry more about looks than if an actress actually has talent. I say, why can't we have both? *COUGH* Eva Green *COUGH* :\">
  • doubleoegodoubleoego #LightWork
    I personally don't see anything special with Eva Green. She's nice looking at times but nowhere near enchantingly stunning.
    doubleoego wrote:
    I personally don't see anything special with Eva Green. She's nice looking at times but nowhere near enchantingly stunning.
    It isn't just her looks. She herself can be a mystery. She is not very often in the press, yet she leads a life of an intelligent and responsible woman, not getting into trouble. She enjoys the arts, and is very dignified. Her voice is incredibly sexy, and her curves are to die for. Her entrance into a room should always be watched, for she is a classic beauty. That sums her up for me. She's #1.
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    Gemma Atkinson

Gemma_Atkinson|gemma7.jpg

gemma_atkinson_06.jpg

gemma_atkinson_02.jpg

Gemma-Atkinson-4865x6520-1529kb-media-2943-media-144623-1231695304.jpg
    Took me five minutes to notice she had a face. We don't want Bond to drool, do we?
  • DaltonCraig007DaltonCraig007 They say, "Evil prevails when good men fail to act." What they ought to say is, "Evil prevails."
    edited March 2012 Posts: 15,686
    JWESTBROOK wrote:
    Took me five minutes to notice she had a face. We don't want Bond to drool, do we?

The male audience should be allowed to drool :) Besides I'm sure Craig can act classy around her.
    DING DONG! :x
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    There's two reasons to see 13 Hours.
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    Really, you don't think that is a bit much? Just asking ...
  • MajorDSmytheMajorDSmythe "I tolerate this century, but I don't enjoy it."Moderator
    I have not seen the film, but it's casting like Kelly Brook in Three, cast for reasons other than acting. But I will say in Brook's defense, that she was surprisingly good in House Of 9.
    Gemma Atkinson

Gemma_Atkinson|gemma7.jpg

gemma_atkinson_06.jpg

gemma_atkinson_02.jpg

Gemma-Atkinson-4865x6520-1529kb-media-2943-media-144623-1231695304.jpg

1 word. Yes.
    ^
    Not a real woman I'm afraid. Oh, the 60s, where have you taken our natural women??
  • 4EverBonded4EverBonded the Ballrooms of Mars
    ^
    Not a real woman I'm afraid. Oh, the 60s, where have you taken our natural women??

Are you referring to something perhaps added to this young woman's physique, but not by nature? If so, I tend to agree that natural is better. Just my opinion. But then, I am looking at this from a different point of view than most on this forum.
    At least we know Kate Winslet is natural; who else, offhand?
    ^

Fine, we won't share Gemma with you !! ;)
    ^

Fine, we won't share Gemma with you !! ;)

You can have her. My hands are full with a lovely natural lady at this time...
    600full-eva-green.jpg
    Isn't it lovely to know that what you love so much is all natural?? :\">
  • X3MSonicXX3MSonicX https://www.behance.net/gallery/86760163/Fa-Posteres-de-007-No-Time-To-Die
    You can have her. My hands are full with a lovely natural lady at this time...
    600full-eva-green.jpg
    Isn't it lovely to know that what you love so much is all natural?? :\">

No, because that is Photoshop *Troll Face*
  • QBranchQBranch Always have an escape plan. Mine is watching James Bond films.
    edited March 2012 Posts: 13,879
    Stana looks almost unrecognizable in QoS. I say bring her back as a new character.
    I say bring back Corinne as Canadian intelligence next time Bond goes to Canada. ;) Just not as a main Bond girl.
    Gemma Atkinson
    I'm sold. However, as mentioned previously, I think the leading Bond lady should have natural breasts. This girl here seems more like the kind we'd see in bed with Bond near the start of the film.